Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
WOW! She looks more younger there!
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i heard theres  a new promo/montage where Anju posed as a dulhaan opposite the male lead (forgot his name).can anybody post those pics??? pls
darshana23 thumbnail
Sumi, sujju found that promo during Adalat. I am watching same to check promo
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ok, do upload if you find one
darshana23 thumbnail
I can give description if I watch it, but cant upload that as I have nothing to record
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Bee ...hi dear ...saw u after ages ...am glad to see u here ...yup i saw world cup matches n enjoyed a bit until i saw that nasty semi final ...gr...it took the excitement far away !😆 bt no probs...it happens !

even am waiting fr Anjali's pic in bridal avatar ...i know she must b looking beautiful (as if she doesnt look while she is simple but dulhan ka roop must b worth watching na )😃
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yaaar singapore iss till showing that old ghisa pita promo...dhoke ki raaat seriously...worls is going at jet sepeed and we are still stuck in old age...

hope they change story line and something good come up for anjali especially
and wowso bee is also back here...
nish and monu not gonaa come here...nish is missing permenanatly and monu i sometimes talk with her on phone very busy in life...
but where is jen?
darshana23 thumbnail
Hi Beena di,

Even I am trying to search new promo and there is no sign of that. Just watching this show for Anju and nothing else... Sujju watched that and she have description... Nish is missing from IF since long. Same with Payal di and Kirti di... Ur old partners...

Monu, I saw her only sometimes here only... she is busy too??
Roshni. thumbnail
Beena DI, Its really nice to see you here, Please keep coming!

Nish is missing permanently? 😲  I saw her online somewhere during last week of may!

Darsh, Are you people talking about the new montage where is dressed up as dulhan?
darshana23 thumbnail
Rosh as Sujju told me, there is new promo... Sujju watched it during Adalat run on Saturday... Anju is in bridal getup and they exchange garland and voiceover says something... I got only that much...