Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjali_12

Awesome 3 really  fabulous  & very event full update..Loved it..Sorry for commenting so late & so short...😳 I was inactive for sometime that's why..😳 But really loved the way story is going..Want to see how SaJan's relationship going to develop..😛Plzz continue soon..😃

Thank You Anjali for your comment. Please do not apologize for the delay in posting your comment. It is always a pleasure to read feedback from our readers.

Samrat has just realised Gunjan's importance in his life. So now,the possessive Samrat is visible...the Samrat who also is as human as other's though he has build around himself a facade of ego and harshness. 

We plan to update soon.
SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@ARZZO n NiKKi - I quoted my reply for your comment on Next Thread (Page-2).
fend thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey guys🤗it was amazing update loved it👏loved the way samrat is being possessive for gunjan he loves her but still hez not showing his feelings for her due to his ego each n every scene very well written gr888 work👏⭐️ precap is interesting do cont soon thanks for the pm

SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fend

hey guys🤗it was amazing update loved it👏loved the way samrat is being possessive for gunjan he loves her but still hez not showing his feelings for her due to his ego each n every scene very well written gr888 work👏⭐️ precap is interesting do cont soon thanks for the pm

Thank You dear for your comment.😊 Finally Samrat is unable to ignore his feelings for Gunjan and he now genuinely cares for her well being.  Yep, his ego is a major hurdle in his accepting this. We are trying to update sooner.
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Where's The Link ?! 😳
arzzo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SIZZZLER

@ARZZO n NiKKi - I quoted my reply for your comment on Next Thread (Page-2).

ok i will definetely see it its really a big thing that i will be quated on new thread on 2 page yay yay
SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

Where's The Link ?! 😳

Here is the LINK 😳 -

..Mushkil Bada Yeh PYAR Hai !

Edited by SIZZZLER - 12 years ago
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SIZZZLER

Thanx NiVi for your nice comment. V do understand the pressures of studies and exams, so no need to apologize.

SAMRAT is finally letting his heart win over his mind.So he has admitted that GUNJAN is the girl he loves. For a person who thought that love is something useless, this is a big thing.

MONiSH wants GUNJAN in his life and there are people who will go to any extreme to get the love of their life. 

If someone as  sweet and innocent as GUNJAN is around them, it is not surprising that each of them wants to have her in his life. Then even if there were more than 3 guys, it was fully justified. Look around you, Nivi and you may find a similar scenario.(If,U R GUNJAN type girl😆)

and V will Pm U, So don't worry. 

Hmm.. I understand! But I am not sure whether I will find a similar scenario! :D
_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey m sry 4 rplyng late coz currently m a bit busy due to xams n can't come regularly...😊 plzzz do continue sndng me d pms n i'll chk dem wenever i can manage to come... n its awesomeee!!!!! keep it up👍🏼 

wid gd wishes n lots of love dear...
Lekshmic7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorrryyy guys!! As usual am so late to comment. thinkng dat; i am d last persn comntng in ds thread!! Mindblowing update guys; sajan scene ws d main attraction of dis part. Dat ws a great scene, bt am slightly depressed after reading der confrontation. When will dey comes in terms with eachother? Bt i know d story demands dat show down. Pls reveal rahuls mysteries soon. Averall dat ws a brilliant update! U guys r wonderful. Story is going freakingly awesome. Once again sorry 4 my late comment,love u guys.;see u in next thread &birthday wishes to soham tooEdited by Lekshmic7 - 12 years ago