lovely part😃 part 35 is 👏⭐️

gr8 job⭐️ 

Thank u Mitaly 😊
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank u Amira😊
Awesome 3 really  fabulous  & very event full update..Loved it..Sorry for commenting so late & so short...😳 I was inactive for sometime that's why..😳 But really loved the way story is going..Want to see how SaJan's relationship going to develop..😛Plzz continue soon..😃
SwaNia_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mars14

a big hi to great writerz
Extremly sory for not comenting on last updates. Firstly i m busy in stdiez, secondly i realy cant himulate just comenting a sentence or a word coz your updates Realy deserve truly long n appericiated coments n its unjustice to write just a word.. But at the same tym ur updates made spechless. And about recent update i am realy less of words to appericiate n compliment ur work. It was just mindblowng and out of world.
From begning to end, Gunjan s feelings and emotions were just loveable n adorable. Her charcter itself make her loving.. Her inocence n honesty. The dignity n honor.. I just love when she said She Is PROUD of what she is. That make her character more strong. The self respect realy it should be apprieciated. Relizing urself worth of is realy comendable. I realy love that she felt the Posesivnes in samrat s voice. It was loveable. And realy make the scene more cute with flavour of Romance..
Samrat.. Umm.. The Complicated Man yar.. But loving totaly the developing changes coz of her love in him... He was extra cute when he used to think about gunjan. It showed that stil somewhere in corner an inocent cute n adorable and importantly loveable child is present who is awating 4 love just lyk he used to be in childhood whch became a dreadful nightmare for him and nw he have a new hope... The idea of gftng cel was extremly adorable. His guilt. Aww.. Wish that people could read ur unsaid feelings specialy ur lover.. SORRY. Waitng 4 day Samrat says to Gunjan. It was extra ordinary magicl n lovely to read Samrat posesivenes n love for gunjan..
Monish !!! The Same views stil ! Somehow netural but sometym felz selfishness... Samrat felngs are too selfish but in samrat s case you can FEEL love ... Its my Pov..
Rahul. New twist realy interestng..
Lokng 4wd 4 it.
Nw precape OMG U REALY HANG US..pls janury z too much far. At least one update in dec . Thats not fair yar.. Its realy a long Period. Pls try to do a single one. Cant wait 4 sajan scenes. Its extremly scary n ful of suspence. Hope all z wel lolx..
Nw u three Rockz.. The thinker of story should be greatly appaluded n appriciatd he truly deserve ths . Coz ths z an extra ordinary love story... And u writerz deserve salute and avowable.. Readng it realx cnt help in visualisng. Lovd the long update to the core of heart.. A round of appaluses for you all. Congratulations on ths gr8 sucess...
Best ov luck,
Loads of Love n care.
Marie

Thank you Marie. Please do not apologize as we know studies are important. And we are overwhelmed to read that you feel that we deserve long and appreciative comments. It is a compliment that we cherish.

Yep, Gunjan is proud of what she is. materialistic world is not important to her. her self respect and honor is a priority for her. She has developed feelings for Samrat and so she is able to catch the possessiveness in his voice.

Samrat is what he is because of his horrid past. He too would love to be the old Samrat But to say sorry is not easy for him. Whether he will say sorry at all... wait and watch.

Monish is doing what he is for love. He has not bothered to ask if this is what Gunjan wants. He has made it clear that he loves her, she will ultimately love him too if she does not already.

The credit for the story and characterization goes to Joseph. This story is his brainchild. We will try to update in dec.

SwaNia_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shreya30456

Fantastic part lovd the part wen samrat was thinking to gift a mobile to gunjan n say sory to her sometimes he is so sweet n sometimes so rude n precap is also so gud waiting for ur next update

Thank you Shreya. Samrat  is egoistic, so it not easy for him to be nice everytime But sometimes his heart wins and he becomes the sweet person. We plan to update soon.
DivineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic update Soham bhai,Swati,Sonia.👏I loved reading it.Very well written👍🏼.I felt the story intresting the concept and the ckts refreshing.So here Samrat is angry young man and Gunjan his employee.Loved the office scene.Gunjan-Samrat convo was very intriguing.The dialogues were superb,mindblowing.Monish hmm i didn't like him much.Rahul he's a cool dude hehe not intrested in his work.😎Hats off to u for writing his part so wonderfully.It was hilarious🤣👏.I lyked the precap want to see what twists and turns their love story takes.Thanks a lot for the pm🤗

Regards,
Nikki

SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sukklover

...😛

dear PM dear...

..dear.👏👏.
me just & ...

keep it up...
lov,❤️
Tama

P.S.: plz donn't copy paste my comments...i only made it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but donn't coppied it whole as my post...😡

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...😲😕.

Thank You Tama for your wonderful comment here.😊
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SM_317

amazingg superb updates loved t.😳nd thanks 4 d pm..

Thank You Shreya for your reply here.😊
SIZZZLER thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_tuli

posted my comment for Part 34 on page no. 127
do check...
n I guess my comment for Part 35 will b on ur next thread... 😃
Advance me  Congoo for it 🤗

Thanx TULi !! I quoted my reply for your comment on Next Thread (Page-2). Visit n check there. Ok...V R waiting for your Reply...for Part-35. B'coz, Now New Thread [MBYPH-3] is available. Submit your 'Congrats' there😳.