Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sohn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Here we go again! Amazing writing! You've got the art babes! Seriously! Your update was far far far more interesting and entertaining than the episode itself! πŸ˜ƒ Goood work I say! Keep it up! Will look fwd to more from you πŸ‘
Crazzmatazz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
JZee!
Loved your update πŸ˜ƒ

Seriously, you put in so much of hardwork! Thanks!

It was an okay-ish episode! Benaras crapfest is trying to assert her right over Anant. Boo You Woman! It's a good thing Anant doesnt even acknowledge her presence in the room!
The keekli between the two sisters was cringe-inducing. Seriously πŸ€’ Go get a life, you two! 

Despite Anant's juvenile behaviour, his missing adventure seems like a more favourable scheme right now. Poor boy, having to undergo such eyesores in his own house!

Navya congratulating him today would put the guy in a bad shape. What's worse than a bad reaction, is no reaction at all. The 'what-ifs', and the 'why's' can make any sane person forget his sanity in Honululu. πŸ˜†

And so it seems, Anant didnt exactly dissapear on his own accord, he fainted somewhere! Hmm, I guess I'm not gonna give up on Navya just yet.

PS- I know it's weird but I feel Sagun is more suited in the Looney Toons family as their bahu, under the 'Hail Hitler regime'..but obviously Navya is more suited for Anant! LOL..I wish Anant had another brother! πŸ˜†
Edited by Abhi911 - 12 years ago
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^^ My dear dear Kev!!! you know the term keekli?!!!  woot! I didn't say it, cause I didn't think everyone around would know what I mean - haha! we can bond over some really cult stuff we know, I reckon πŸ˜†

Crazzmatazz thumbnail

Originally posted by: JZephyr

^^ My dear dear Kev!!! you know the term keekli?!!!  woot! I didn't say it, cause I didn't think everyone around would know what I mean - haha! we can bond over some really cult stuff we know, I reckon πŸ˜†

I remember using it as kid! Katti, keekli, etc, these words have an old-world charm! πŸ˜Š
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhi911

JZee!

Loved your update πŸ˜ƒ

Seriously, you put in so much of hardwork! Thanks!

It was an okay-ish episode! Benaras crapfest is trying to assert her right over Anant. Boo You Woman! It's a good thing Anant doesnt even acknowledge her presence in the room!
The keekli between the two sisters was cringe-inducing. Seriously πŸ€’ Go get a life, you two! 

Despite Anant's juvenile behaviour, his missing adventure seems like a more favourable scheme right now. Poor boy, having to undergo such eyesores in his own house!

Navya congratulating him today would put the guy in a bad shape. What's worse than a bad reaction, is no reaction at all. The 'what-ifs', and the 'why's' can make any sane person forget his sanity in Honululu. πŸ˜†

And so it seems, Anant didnt exactly dissapear on his own accord, he fainted somewhere! Hmm, I guess I'm not gonna give up on Navya just yet.

PS- I know it's weird but I feel Sagun is more suited in the Looney Toons family as their bahu, under the 'Hail Hitler regime'..but obviously Navya is more suited for Anant! LOL..I wish Anant had another brother! πŸ˜†

His FAINTING is better in your opinion??  I thought you had issues with his rotlupan and now he's literally swooning and fainting like a debutante and you think all's cool?πŸ˜†

What are they trying to show now? That the engagement should be called off cuz Anant fell PHYSICALLY ILL?? This is so lame.
Crazzmatazz thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

His FAINTING is better in your opinion??  I thought you had issues with his rotlupan and now he's literally swooning and fainting like a debutante and you think all's cool?πŸ˜†

What are they trying to show now? That the engagement should be called off cuz Anant fell PHYSICALLY ILL?? This is so lame.

No Anu, I still cant stand his rotlupan! The only thing that I'm glad 'bout is that he didnt RUN away cause that would have completely ruined his character. Here, the physically ill part is assuredly VERY lame but I think it's better than permanently ruining a character!
Just my opinion!

AreYaar thumbnail
Abhi, this majbooor aspect to AN is now being very lamely shown...whether it's Anant's disappearance or his fainting...no solutions to anything...AN are stuck in a major RUT and it's all feeling quite pointless.

I ask for the millionth time...where the heck is Renuka? I want some relief from this stagnant storyline.
Crazzmatazz thumbnail

Abhi, this majbooor aspect to AN is now being very lamely shown...whether it's Anant's disappearance or his fainting...no solutions to anything...AN are stuck in a major RUT and it's all feeling quite pointless.

I ask for the millionth time...where the heck is Renuka? I want some relief from this stagnant storyline.

The CV;s are stuck with a stupid storyline, they can do NOTHING about it now! See that is why I dont want any character changes at this point. It's a stupid situation, so let the actions and consequences be situational! Hopefully, by accepting this current crap we get some storyline ahead..though the CV's need to buck up. I'm more excited for BALH aajkal LOL. 
Arre, Renuka chodo atleast let them show Navya's family!

PS- Why is Anant having a Perpetual-Sob expression? 

Beemar padhna hai padh le, RO MAT!

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhi911

The CV;s are stuck with a stupid storyline, they can do NOTHING about it now! See that is why I dont want any character changes at this point. It's a stupid situation, so let the actions and consequences be situational! Hopefully, by accepting this current crap we get some storyline ahead..though the CV's need to buck up. I'm more excited for BALH aajkal LOL. 
Arre, Renuka chodo atleast let them show Navya's family!

PS- Why is Anant having a Perpetual-Sob expression? 

Beemar padhna hai padh le, RO MAT!

LOL Abhi...Renuka IS Navya's family too, are you forgetting?πŸ˜›πŸ˜† But yeah I also wish they'd show anyone else...Daadi, navya's parents, Harsh rather than the Addams family nonsense.

I don't even see the point of this current stagnation...I am at a loss as to figure out WHERE/IF this story is even headed anywhere now.

I always said Anant was a baccha...but I didn't want to see THIS much moping and helplessness for his character either...in logon ne toh hadh hi kardi with this stupid shaadi angle. As if it wasn't enough that Navya cried all the time, now we have Anant joining her in SOB campπŸ₯±...which will now become SICK camp for him I guess...pada rahega behosh for a few days while the creepy family does the gulp-stare-gulp routine around him pointlesslyπŸ₯±

Yeah BALH is much better these days...the Navya creatives need to get back on track.
Crazzmatazz thumbnail

LOL Abhi...Renuka IS Navya's family too, are you forgetting?πŸ˜›πŸ˜† But yeah I also wish they'd show anyone else...Daadi, navya's parents, Harsh rather than the Addams family nonsense.

I don't even see the point of this current stagnation...I am at a loss as to figure out WHERE/IF this story is even headed anywhere now.

I always said Anant was a baccha...but I didn't want to see THIS much moping and helplessness for his character either...in logon ne toh hadh hi kardi with this stupid shaadi angle. As if it wasn't enough that Navya cried all the time, now we have Anant joining her in SOB campπŸ₯±...which will now become SICK camp for him I guess...pada rahega behosh for a few days while the creepy family does the gulp-stare-gulp routine around him pointlesslyπŸ₯±

Yeah BALH is much better these days...the Navya creatives need to get back on track.

Aaj ka epi skip-worthy, they LOOK at each other and become the next Tulsis and Parvatis of Indian TV..
But precap looks good, Anant in a semi gussa wala-mode! Looks quite fit and fine, pata nahi beemar kaise padh gaya πŸ˜†..Just let them get over with this crap! 

Btw I guess some article's out 'bout them focussing on family problems now..so hopefully Renuka's story will take the lead!