Frequent Posters

ilovesarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for the awesome update. πŸ˜ƒ
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you everyone! I agree the episode wasn't any saving grace - with teeny bits here and there, but nothing enough! I volunteered for Mondays because IMO they are the best epi days of this show - I see how the CVs are not going to let that be too long... 

But I'm glad you all enjoyed reading and can't say enough of thank yous for the warm welcome to a first timer like me *borrows some from Shagun, then cringes and throws them back* 

Anyways, I'll see you again on Monday (: 

xx
JZee
ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JZephyr

Thank you everyone! I agree the episode wasn't any saving grace - with teeny bits here and there, but nothing enough! I volunteered for Mondays because IMO they are the best epi days of this show - I see how the CVs are not going to let that be too long... 

But I'm glad you all enjoyed reading and can't say enough of thank yous for the warm welcome to a first timer like me *borrows some from Shagun, then cringes and throws them back* 

Anyways, I'll see you again on Monday (: 

xx
JZee

You have  done a fab job, thats quite detailing and I can imagine the effort behind that. Just opening a 2 line post, takes so much editing from my side. And I know how welcoming it is when some appreciates it.
    As much as I dont appreciate the current track, but u r comment on 'shit-sters', made my day. Keep them comming, u comments can brighten anyones mood.
    There r times I keep telling myself, its just a serial...thats not real, but what the heck, it never costs anything to hope and dream. So hoping for a great future for serial navya, and looking forward to a great narration from u every monday.
TonsOfWishes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome update

i liked the lines in red too
smitasmita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what are you saying JZephyr...this is such an amazing update..one of the best updates i have ever read..πŸ‘

honestly I loved the update much much more than the actual episode.πŸ˜‰
And your personal comments are hilarious...and makes the article more interesting😊
The the detailing about the gestures , feelings and few stressed dialogues is wonderful...I would personally love to read this kind of written update everyday  ...100/100 for the amazinng job dear πŸ‘
silver4karan thumbnail
wooo so very well written update..😊 
n Shit-shisters ohh my god... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

well done..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

thanks..!!
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks..for the lovely long update. I know its hard work. So appreciation toh Banta hai.  After reading your update. I have decided to watch Navyya. With the sagai scenario I was honestly planning to give it a miss.
Not a big fan of Navya's perpetual STUCK look.πŸ€”

Thanks once again.
click_booth thumbnail
lovelyyy... thanks for the detail update...
u have done a great job.. all the best...
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JZephyr

PHEW - end of my first WU! I'll try to get better (read: more brief) with time. For now here's the MINI update:

mind if i make a change there?? how about (read: more side comments)...i, for one, would love a combination of both green and red font in your monday updates...and the longer the update, the merrier...honestly, great effort from you...you covered almost every nook n corner of the epi...the episode, on the whole, was a major letdown though...barring the phone convo b/w anant and navya...

Edited by madhu_sridhar - 12 years ago
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

how could anant leave his cell in his room
shagun is too much-----checking in on anant's call list