13th June *WU* - DONE!

without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone, 

I'm your new updater for Mondays! Since this is the first time I'm doing anything concerned with written updates, I might not be the best at it. Feel free to drop in any advice/suggestion with regard to improving my updates! 

That said, here goes today! 

NOTE: Because my long updates are likely to be very longgg, i shall also post mini updates at the very end. Also, in the update, red parts are my personal side comments. Skip them if you don't care, I'm going to take a while before I can learn to stick to the point πŸ˜†

So not a usual dhamaka  Monday episode - and far too much of Banaras sishters (I think I'm going to start calling them 'shit-sters' from this point on πŸ˜†because the name fits them like a glove given all the BS they dish out for us bechaari audience! 

Anyway. Episode begins with Navya looking at pictures from the picnic - Ranbir and Ritz in one, Navya and Appy in another with Appy making a face which makes Navya smile a little. (Simple sweet message from the CVs showing Navya trying to move on I suppose, reminding herself of all the people in her life except Anant - and how they can be and should be enough to make her happy.)  At this point her phone rings, and who but our dear woebegone boy, the Bajpayee chirag and victim Anant should call. Navya looks at the phone with that perpetual expression πŸ˜” (which should basically translate to her dilemma) and on the other side they show an anxious Anant waiting for her to answer. 

Which she does =) Hello-hi's are exchanged, the I'm punctured in my gut kind of hellos , and Anant says that he called, because aaj phone par baat ni hui thi naa. πŸ˜’ (Sigh!) Navya says something (that I missed hearing, but I think she says she was with her mom or family) and then says that she did return his call later but he didn't answer then (which as we all know was interrupted by the never failing Center Shock Baba 😑They aren't playing the blame game btw, telling each other who didn't answer the calls when, they're only buying time. ) Until (after many quiet seconds of silence and random eye motions on both ends) Navya asks him if he had some kaam with her! (Meanie! He calls you all the time, and kaam has ever only been an excuse!) Anant says yes, and then they both fumble some more, with neither saying anything important -hello? Navya? Haan Anant, tum bolo, main sun rahi hoon... etc, etc - and it's evident Anant wants to get the guilt off his chest. Finally he says that he wanted to tell her something, and then stops again. Navya asks what, she's listening, and he tries in vain ... good acting by Shaheer and Soumya here, mostly. πŸ‘ Anant is obviously in a huge mess because telling her is hard, and not telling her is just as bad. He wants to, and doesn't want to all at once.. like his verbal confession of being set up with Shagun by his family before Navya will make the fact true, and nothing he can run away from any longer. And that's enough of my analysis! - Basically, he gives up trying and changes his tone to a lighter one (which is so fake, anyone could tell!) and tells her he just called randomly. He doesn't sound convincing, and Navya is obviously looking dubious on her side, but at this crucial juncture, who should come and interrupt the moment? πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Any guesses? It's lovely (not) Shit-ster Jr. aka Shagun. πŸ₯± She knocks on the door, and Anant is startled for a second, before turning around to see it's her. In an awesome next development (yes, this was one of my absolute favorite bits in the episode today, and lasted only half a minute) Anant totally disregards the presence of his forceful fianc to be, and turns back around to ask/tell Navya that she will be coming to college tomorrow? They will talk then. And then he cuts the call. Before finally looking back at Miss Lovely Not! [expressions at this point: Anant: can you piss off and get a life?! Shagun: Eh, I'm too dumb to understand when one doesn't want to see my face -which is basically all the time - so he he  *dumb smile*] 

Anant asks her what she may want, and she says that Didi, aka Rama Bhabhi has sent her to call him down for dinner. [Oh btw, as he walks towards her, her eyes zoom in to the phone in Anant's hand, which he is clutching possessively/nervously]. Anant asks her dinner so early? It's just 8:30. And she says, she doesn't know all that, but Didi has sent her and so she has come. [oh news news! Didn't you know Dumbo miss doesn't think for herself?! ... although, you will be shocked with how shmart she's getting in the company of her sister!] Anant says okay and begins to leave the room when she asks him why he's taking the phone with him. 😲 πŸ˜²[I wanted to be Anant and give her some answers here]. Anant shoots her a much deserved what's that to you look and she says because he should at least eat dinner in sukoon [what?!! 😲With looney housemates like yourself around?! 😳He can wish!] and that Baba doesn't like anyone to have their phones with them on dinner table anyway [whoaaa! Look at who's becoming bold and bothersome! 😑] Anant looks at her for a second, then just tosses the phone on the bed and leaves the room.  [Aah, blunder much! To his credit though, what do you do when dealing with annoying pesky creatures like his chosen-wife-to-be whose heads you sadly can't bite off much as you'd want to?! I thought this was a vague reflection of how things have gone with Anant's brother Mohan. Who can fight dimwits anyway? No one with an iota brain!] 

Sooo, Anant goes down, and Shagun obviously finds her way back to his room to do her jasoosi. Rama is putting stuff on the table and when she sees Anant she asks him smiling and all if he's that hungry today, and he looks confused and tells her that's what he was wondering, but she only called him, Shagun said. On the other side, Shagun is busy jabbing away at the keys and giving bizarre shocked expressions. Rama looks astonished for a bit, before saying that Shagun has made stuff for him herself and must have been shy to say so, so she used Rama's name to call him. Anant doesn't look like he cares (obviously) and tells her he needs to go to his room. Rama tries to stop him, but he rushes away. Rama: ab kya peerablam kar rahi hai shmaal sishter?! With a vaguely worried, and mostly she's so dumb sound in her voice for Shagun. 

Shagun is busy doing her lame detective work on the cell, looking over to the door repeatedly in worry, and just when her back is to the door, she feels presence, turns around and finds Rama. Who rushes to her and tells her why she's being a fool and making trouble. She begins to name Navya, and Rama tells her to stop cribbing about the matter, because it could have been Anant instead of her, if his mom had not called him as he rushed back for his room. Shagun tells her she doesn't believe her, but she has to believe the phone and it was Navya's call that time in the temple. Both sisters go to Rama's room, and Shagun expresses her anger at Navya who is being saut to her even before she's engaged, and Rama says she will fix the problem once and for all  - aisa teer khechenge nishaane par seedha kaleje mein jakar lagega. 

Next morning at college Appy and Navya are waiting for Ritz, who finally comes up to them and says bright hellos. Navya smiles at her, a nice happy smile, and Ritz looks happily shocked - OMG, Navya mishra has rahi hai? Thank God! The girls grin at each other, and then they hear Ranbir call out to Ritz from somewhere behind, They turn around and find him walking towards them, with Anant. Ranbir says hit to Ritz, then Navya (exclusive) and finally Appy ...but when everyone, especially Navya looks towards Anant, he's averting eyes and looking down. Navya looks pained again. There is an awkward silence among the friends, which is interrupted by Navya's phone ringing  - LCD displays Unknown calling - and she walks away to answer it. 

A lady (obviously Rama) tells her that she doesn't need to know who she is (when Navya asks) but that if she has any laaj sharam she should now on keep distance from Anant as he all set to be engaged to another girl now. She also says that her parents must have at least taught her that dee-shent ladki log do not dore daalo  on other women's fiancs. And then she cuts the call. Navya looks shocked, the phone almost slips from her hand. 

And phew ...BREAK #1

On the other side Rama tells Shagun that see, I solved your problem in one go, and Shagun showers her with (annoying *rolls eyes*) thank yous to which Rama asks her if she's going to make haar out of thank yous and put around her neck  - sense of humor?! *rolls eyes some more* Anyway, Shagun tells her not to talk like bua-dadi and then Rama says but I was right. Devarji did not tell Navya anything and so she was so shocked on the phone when I told her - ekdam bolti band. Shagun (dimwit and gut less) asks her what if Navya tells Anant she got a call like this which told her, and Anant ji finds out it was them? Rama - with more brain I sadly admit - tells her Navya will never have that audacity to tell Anant, what will she say to him anyway. Both sisters are pleased with their doing. [And audience is likely to gag themselves and throw up 🀒]

In college, Navya slumps down on a ground bench like a sack  obviously very shocked. Her friends rush to her, seeing such reaction, and start bombarding her with questions about what happened, who's call it was, whether if it was some bad news, teri hawaaiyan kyu udi hain, if they could do something for her [this was Ranbir, awww! πŸ˜³] Anant, although he doesn't say a word, looks at her in great concern. She looks shocked enough so Ritz shakes her hard and asks her again. Navya begins to say main wo... and then just gets quiet again, looking from one friend to the other until she's looking at Anant. Her eyes look pained, and questioning, and a pool of many emotions and Anant looks right back at her in confusion and much worry for a few seconds, before averting his eyes and looking away instead. [I personally liked both actors in this scene too. Nothing over done, thank god, Soumya has really improved in general, even if too much of her screen space is grief stricken! What I did not like is how much time in this episode was spent in fumbling dialog and awkward silence - like a little too much. Anyway]

BREAK #2

Maid of Bajpayee house comes to the kitchen and tells Rama that Bua-Dadi is calling her - Shagun in the background spills juice that she was pouring for herself Rama glares at her and tells her to clean it up before she's back πŸ˜†[I still wish bua-dadi was team Anant. I love the way these two are always in terror of her !] 

In Bua-dadi's room (and this is my second favorite bit from the episode) when Rama enters Bua welcomes her - aao aao Enliss Memsaab tumhara hi intjaar tha πŸ€£ - and then she basically tells off all three daughters in law (Anant's mum and chachi/maasi are already standing there like students in detention) that they had better not show any lax or lazy behavior which is usual of them in days to come [really?! the elder bahus of looney house are lazy?! since when?! I've only ever see them do their zombie duties... that's what the show is paying them for,  swear!] Anyway, so Bua-dadi tells them to get all efficient, because Anant and Shagun's roka has been fixed  πŸ˜² She says its shukarvaar - whatever part of the world does she live in - and that roka has been set for next shukarvaar - what day will that be for the rest of the normal world?! πŸ˜³ . 

Rama looks delighted πŸ˜‘ and Anant's mum (who looks ill in this episode btw, like ill for real) looks up in sad shock and asks bua dadi itni jaldi? and Bua Dadi tells them that they have talked to shit-sters' parents in Banaras and that they will be coming in the next couple days or so and its all fixed. Rama continues to look happy, obviously πŸ€’ Bua dadi tells them she doesn't want any last minute complications and incomplete arrangements, so they had all better get to work and make sure all will be done in time. She also says that Banaras wale will be living with them in their house because of their previous relationship with this home, and their stay should be comfortable πŸ˜΅ [Call us! Hum khubo khatir karenge 😎 πŸ˜†.] 

The three bahus walk out of Bua Dadi's preach house and Rama tells herself she should go give the good news to Shagun. She wonders how arrangements can be made so quickly, but then she reminds herself its Mumbai, and its all possible - whatever that was supposed to mean πŸ€” The elder sister duo and bahus of the house on the other hand walk out sadly and Chachi tells Anant's mother to give Anant the news herself, before he hears it from elsewhere. Anant's mum gives zombie expressions - I swear she looked seriously ill! 

In college, Navya is still in shock and her friends are still trying to get her to tell them what's up. Ritz takes the phone out of her hands, and Navya with her mild protest can't stop her, and just looks on sadly, as the friends find out that the call was from an unknown source. Anant looks further puzzled, and turns his eyes back to Navya. Finally he steps forward and asks her what happened and if she's fine - his usual Navya tum thik ho?! Nahin thik hai yaar, obviously! πŸ₯± Navya looks at him in the same hurt way, like she's silently imploring him to explain it all and fix it for her. She doesn't look accusatory though, only very anguished. Finally she turns back to her friends and tells them she is fine and they are worrying for no reason. Takes her phone back and tells them class ni jana?! And she gathers her stuff and leaves hastily, with the remaining four looking behind her back in shock. 

Navya walks across the coridor till she reaches a pillar, hides behind it and wipes her tears away quickly [in the BG you can see the other four still standing where they were and looking shocked] and then Navya makes her way through the rest of the corridor in their plain sight. Ritz says whatever it is, has everything to do with that call. Whoever was calling! Anant looks more confused and worried, even thoughtful this time - it's hard to tell if he is any close to guessing who called Navya, IMO, he doesn't have a clue! 

PRECAP - Boxes of jewelry are shown and Shagun is trying stuff and choosing, Anant walks in surprised, and very puzzled. 

Navya looks at her phone in her bedroom, and puts it between books in a stay away manner - I'm not sure if Anant was calling her, or she just put away the phone randomly. 

PHEW - end of my first WU! I'll try to get better (read: more brief) with time. For now here's the MINI update:

MINI UPDATE:

* Anant calls Navya and tries to tell her about his engagement but can't. Shagun interrupts the call and gets suspicious again. 

* Shagun and Rama find out that it was Navya's call again, and Rama decides to teach her a lesson once and for all.

* Navya looks like she's trying to be happy in college, but AN are awkward and silent, and Anant avoids looking at her. She gets a call from anonymous source  - which is Rama - and learns of Anant's engagement plan. 

*Rama tells Shagun her problem is solved for good and Navya chapter is closed. 

* Bua dadu tells Bajpayee bahus that roka has been fixed for next week. Rama is happy, Anant's mum is sad.

* Navya tells her friends she's fine, and walks off to class. Anant is puzzled and worried for her. 

DON'T FORGET THE LIKE BUTTON PLEASE! 

xx

JZee

Edited by JZephyr - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--HiNa-- thumbnail
okia just wanna say you all the best for wu!
PT_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
all the best dont worry

chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
All the best... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thanks in advance.. πŸ˜Š
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you everyone! πŸ€— I've done about 2/3rds of the episode - which was all in one single break, the last two were short!

Updating the rest soon - hope you like it! 

xx
JZee
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
luved yur update!thnx!!!

Shit-sters!!!🀣... thank God my sisters dont frequent I-F!!
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for th update 

awesome update with comments πŸ‘πŸΌ
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thnx for the update!! 
pgdn thumbnail
thanks for update but poor navya