Frequent Posters

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 Thank you Hari  for the updates...
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
i think it is suppose to be like that what  is happening now ..isnot it cbians?...we  all knew it...
so what is surprise for?it is a soap ..and should be ups and down,twist and twist .and twist.and twistπŸ˜†..so its ok..
Dev babu thora sa mute position mai hain @ this moment  but he will become spiderman  soon..  ...and heroine ko leke bohot hi jald he will fly in the sky...πŸ˜†
and sing ...aaj mai upar asmaan neeche...πŸ˜†
Thank you for the update harijee...
God bless you...
Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OmG what a shocking episode...! I somehow knew Rohan had something up his sleeve😑 He's not gonna give up so easily...!

Thanks for the update...!
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG How Shocking. Thanks For The Update.
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Rohan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How could you!!!!?!?!?!? If u didn't want to accept,you could have told them so in the first place!!!!!!!,Ahaa,gotta say though,although you stupidly stabbed Radev in the back and shattered all their hopes,thanks,you made Dev confess his love and promise to marry Radhika infront Kanha(God) and you made them promise to spend the rest of their lives together,and I know Dev cannot go against his word nowπŸ˜ƒ

Oh yeah and Dev got to find out your true colours and what an evil hurtful person you are,and he will give up his on life but will not let his beloved Radhika stay with someone who will hurt her!

Maybe he might be a little resentful at first,but I know he will sooner or later begin to oppose you,and have some say in that house as the Smallest son and FUTURE R.P. Daadaji,please recover soon,and tell everyone the truth that Dev is the youngest son in that house! I hope that that Kaaminay Rohan gets exposed soon and Radev will finally get to live together peacefully

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
 ////Btw,thanks for the update Harianjana-You did an awesomejob////

Edited by zeetvlover842 - 12 years ago
meghna2 thumbnail
Thank you yaar for your beautiful update
OLGNES thumbnail
thanks for the thunder after thunder episode!!!! rohan will never change!!!! the only hope we have now is kahna and dev!!!! i hope they save radhika from physio rohan!!!!
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thabks for the update. Some twist like this we were expecting only.
sweetjatti01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i wonder wht was written in the letter
poppins thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i knew this ... i had also written it in my earlier post that rohan is upto something n will create trouble for DR