written update 13june 2011 a shocking episode

harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

[ THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST ]

The author of this post have chosen to restrict content of this post to members only

NAMASKAR CBIEANS

its really a episode where every cbiean will get a shock
but still hope u enjoy it

PART 1 :

the episode starts with dev and radhika going on lorry and mean while dev tells radhika that "aaj ke din zindagi bar yaad rakhegi " and radhika smiles at him.and dev continues talking about their children to which rahika answered that u were talking abt children,till now i didn't accept for ur proposal also.dev kept a serious face(liked dev expression every one must watch it) with the back ground track playing torepiya song.radhika laughed out and continued to talk(bg is still playing)
dev goes on listening to her.just then dev stood up and made a garland with grass and asked radhika "radhika shadi karoge mujhse,varmaal bhi tayar hai".radhika first looked stunned but laughed out and said"achi koshish thi lekin mazaa nahi aaya".dev again became serious and rdhika was laughing.suddenly driver applied breaks to which dev lost his balance and falled on grass to which radhika said " sambhal na"
driver said them to come down as the lory will halt here.radhika and dev came down and were walking there.dev said to radhika"radhika  aaj mujhe na bachpan ke din bahut jyaada aaraha hai. hume poora din rawal mein bita raha hai " and the flash back scenes were shown with theme music dev went on abt the way they enjoyed and radhika reminded the flash back scenes.then radhika said abt the moment where they saaw many couples coming to a tree and tying cloth to the tree. dev reminded it and said yeah then a cloth came and fall on my head we both tied it to the tree.radhika reminded that scene.after that they remainded abt the coin scene and feather scene to which radhika said "aap bhi mene diya moar pank ko aapke pass hi rakha na"
then dev surprisingly remainded about the way radhika gave him the peacock feather. then dev said to radhika that i want to get all that happiness after marriage then radhika teasingly said that inorder to that first of all u have to make me accept. dev said " yeahbut what ever i do u aren't feeling happy with it and u r not accepting.then they saw their vehicle and went to that.dev filled petrol in the car and turned to radhika and said her "radhika i am not understanding in what way to propose u. in what ever the way i propose u, u are not accepting what to do"(radhika was smiling ). then radhika said"now leave all this and what ever i said do that". dev said" its okay then".they both sat in the car and dev started the car.

they reached a temple. radhika went to a tree and bought some sindoor in her hand and said to dev"i am a normal girl and even my dreams are also normal.
each and every way u proposed me for marriage i liked all of them." to which dev laughed.

radhika continued saying"but keeping a pinch of sindhoor on my head with ur hand is more for me than all these." slowly devs laugh vanished .radhika forwarding his hand containing sindoor to dev said"i waited for this minute for several years".

dev replied saying " i can't do this radhika" radhika seemed to be shocked

PART 2:

dev said to radhika"i know that u want to keep this sindoor on your head. in ur view we both are married.but i don't consider that childhood play as a marriage.but what i want to say u is i love u and i wanna marry u.i will definitely keep this sindoor on your head on that day in front of all my family members with all their acceptance. till i has to get your answer for my proposal"
             radhika smilingly said"u asked me many times. and my answer is always yes either its past present or future my answer is always yes(lovely scene to be seen bye every one)" they both smiled and walked off from there.
             the car reached purohith bhavan and before leaving from car dev said to radhika"radhika now the moment came now i will say infront of every one that i love u and i wanna marry u"
radhika seemed to be thinking some thing to which dev asked "kya hua".radhika said"rohan might have said every thing to the family members. what may be they are thinking of. will they agree to this or not?" . dev replied saying"u don't worry i know about my family,after knowing every thing they will understand it and they will accept our marriage.u do one thing u go inside,i will park the car and come in." radhika agreed and came out of carand going in. mean while a servant came to her and gave her a letter reading which radhika became serious and folded that letter,"

PART 3 :( the most shocking part)

seeing radhika coming in daima said to padma that chotibahu came in.padma rushed to radhika and said her"radhika, rohan said us everything".bb came from behind and said"radhika cared a lot about rohan and i know that rohan will be recovered soon." all smiled including rohan who is standing there beside. mohini continued saying"bholo bhala saasu ma dever ji told us how the car was go to skip from mountain and he tried to save her then he got his memory back" then only dev came there and stood there listening to them.
                    just then rohan came stood besid radhika and said"bhabhi,accident is just a way.truth was radhikas eternal love made me recover soon yes radhika" radhika was seemed incomfortable and serious but didn't utter a word.but humaara dev pota toh 1000watt ki shock face kiya.dev dragged rohan aside and asked him weather he said every thing or not while rohan was abt to answer padma asked "dev tum rohan se kya pooch rahe ho?".rohan smilingly said"dev is asking me how my memory was gone" to which again dev gaved a shocking look.
rohan smiled at dev and same with padma. then mohini asked "haan devarji,hows ur memory gone.please tell us na".rohan said"bhabhi when the pandit ji was chanting mantras outside me and radhika are taking pheras inside.we completely took  7 pheras" dev was really shocked at this.radhika closed her eyes.all were listening to him.rohan continued"we both were very happy we both were very happy just then fire set in" dev was completely shocked and all were listening to rohan. dev asked rohan" rohan really ur pheras completed" rohan in a cool way answered"yes dev why did u asked me like this" dev "means u want to say that u married radhika" to which bb interrupted saying "dev why are u asking this". viraat to said"dev when radhika is entering this house she said that pheras are completed then whats wrong with u". radhika closed her eyes. all looked at dev questioningly.rohan said dev"okay dev i want to clarify ur doubt lets ask radhika".
rohan asked radhika"radhika our pheras are completed na". dev was seeing to radhika seriously and radhika shooked her head as if yes to which dev was completely shattered.
                            rohan went to bb and said"badi ma i think someone intensionally kept the fire"every one was shocked listening to this and bb asked him"what are you saying".rohansaid"yes badima i know who that person is but i don't want to utter his name out"
viraat said "you are saying that you know the person who kept that fire then tell his name"
radhika seemed to be tensed and was crying. dev was still shocked.rohan answered" i know person who kept the fire but i don't wanna tell his name and when time comes i will definitely tell his name".rohan went to padma who was standing beside radhika and said"if i tried to say any thing more than this then again something bad may happen to me" to which padma wooryingly said"no, no need to tell any thing to us ".radhika looked at dev who was shockingly seeing at rohan and bent her head down.daima also said "yes rohan when we are involved in goodnews whats need to digout about bad".rohan said"yes dadi u said right let me think about present"
padma and daima smiled and bb said"rohan when u was ill we thought of getting u married with radhika so that u may become well.now that u became well whats need to this marriage".radhika felt a sigh of relief but immediately rohan said"badima i want to begin a new life with radhika so its better if we do pheras again" . radhika agai has a thunder in her heart.padma said"okay u both will do pheras again.anything for happiness of rohan.there are two hours left for auspicious time rohan u go to ur room and get ready,radhika u to go to ur room and get ready.and we also just ready in sme way we got ready for rohans marriage." every one smiled.radhika left from there and before leaving she sadly looked at dev which even dev noticed.andwent away.dev looked so p[ainful .
                           radhika went into her room saw the letter which she got at entrance and was crying.dev came into her room and asked her "what are u hiding from me radhika.what happened to u,why u accepted what rohan said.why didn't u said the truth that ur marriage was not done with rohan." radhika painfully answered with a havyvoice that "what ever happened was right and i was rohans wife" . dev was totally shocked and the episode ended on his shocked face

PRECAP:
                rohan was talking to radhika and radhika was really irritated.rohan said to radhika"u lied saying that our marriage was done.but once today our marriage complete even ur kanha can't seperate u from me.u will be mine forever."

todays episode was a mixture of happiness and sad ness the first part was full of happiness where as the second and third parts were full of shocks. i was shocked radhika saying yes about pheras and also her final dialogur to dev that she was rohans wife.

devil rohan completely influenced radhika

bichara dev he faced a lot of shocks today

totally i can say this is the best episode of cb2 as we can see all the angles of acting from dev and rubina

but i can wow u all that tomorrow is a should be watched episode so please don't miss tomorrow episode

PLEASE DO NOT COPY THIS POST TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVELY MEANT FOR INDIA FORUM MEMBERS
Edited by set_raj - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks dear for the update.You are doing a great job.
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thksss...i knew that rohan is not going to change...but our stong lover boy dev is back
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanksss dear 4 the update..:)
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update😉 Edited by ashna26 - 12 years ago
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks dear...
you are doing a good job
haskatie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
can u plss write english update..u r sayng everythng dat dev speakss n hindi..?..pllss givv a complete written update n english..?...v colleaguess  r dependng n dis only...thnss
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks dear
well job ,will wait for the rest
haskatie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harianjana

[ THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST ]

The author of this post have chosen to restrict content of this post to members only

NAMASKAR CBIEANS

its really a episode where every cbiean will get a shock
but still hope u enjoy it

PART 1 :

the episode starts with dev and radhika going on lorry and mean while dev tells radhika that "aaj ke din zindagi bar yaad rakhegi " and radhika smiles at him.and dev continues talking about their children to which rahika answered that u were talking abt children,till now i didn't accept for ur proposal also.dev kept a serious face(liked dev expression every one must watch it) with the back ground track playing torepiya song.radhika laughed out and continued to talk(bg is still playing)
dev goes on listening to her.just then dev stood up and made a garland with grass and asked radhika "radhika shadi karoge mujhse,varmaal bhi tayar hai".radhika first looked stunned but laughed out and said"achi koshish thi lekin mazaa nahi aaya".dev again became serious and rdhika was laughing.suddenly driver applied breaks to which dev lost his balance and falled on grass to which radhika said " sambhal na"
driver said them to come down as the lory will halt here.radhika and dev came down and were walking there.dev said to radhika"radhika  aaj mujhe na bachpan ke din bahut jyaada aaraha hai. hume poora din rawal mein bita raha hai " and the flash back scenes were shown with theme music dev went on abt the way they enjoyed and radhika reminded the flash back scenes.then radhika said abt the moment where they saaw many couples coming to a tree and tying cloth to the tree. dev reminded it and said yeah then a cloth came and fall on my head we both tied it to the tree.radhika reminded that scene.after that they remainded abt the coin scene and feather scene to which radhika said "aap bhi mene diya moar pank ko aapke pass hi rakha na"
then dev surprisingly remainded about the way radhika gave him the peacock feather. then dev said to radhika that i want to get all that happiness after marriage then radhika teasingly said that inorder to that first of all u have to make me accept. dev said " yeahbut what ever i do u aren't feeling happy with it and u r not accepting.then they saw their vehicle and went to that.dev filled petrol in the car and turned to radhika and said her "radhika i am not understanding in what way to propose u. in what ever the way i propose u, u are not accepting what to do"(radhika was smiling ). then radhika said"now leave all this and what ever i said do that". dev said" its okay then".they both sat in the car and dev started the car.

they reached a temple. radhika went to a tree and bought some sindoor in her hand and said to dev"i am a normal girl and even my dreams are also normal.
each and every way u proposed me for marriage i liked all of them." to which dev laughed.

radhika continued saying"but keeping a pinch of sindhoor on my head with ur hand is more for me than all these." slowly devs laugh vanished .radhika forwarding his hand containing sindoor to dev said"i waited for this minute for several years".

dev replied saying " i can't do this radhika" radhika seemed to be shocked 

PLEASE DO NOT COPY THIS POST TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVELY MEANT FOR INDIA FORUM MEMBERS

fashe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
can u plz update in english..some of the lines r written in hindi...actually  im not able 2 understand dat much...