Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: haskatie

can u plss write english update..u r sayng everythng dat dev speakss n hindi..?..pllss givv a complete written update n english..?...v colleaguess  r dependng n dis only...thnss

i am giving a english update only i am trying to translate what ever dev said in hindi to english
hope u understand
simi_1 thumbnail
hmm, rohan is still his evil self

thnks for the update
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update...u r doin a great job...👏
simi_1 thumbnail
For those who needed it in english, have substituted a close translation

Originally posted by: harianjana

[ THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST ]

The author of this post have chosen to restrict content of this post to members only

NAMASKAR CBIEANS

its really a episode where every cbiean will get a shock
but still hope u enjoy it

PART 1 :

the episode starts with dev and radhika going on lorry and mean while dev tells radhika that "will remember this day forever " and radhika smiles at him.and dev continues talking about their children to which rahika answered that u were talking abt children,till now i didn't accept for ur proposal also.dev kept a serious face(liked dev expression every one must watch it) with the back ground track playing torepiya song.radhika laughed out and continued to talk(bg is still playing)
dev goes on listening to her.just then dev stood up and made a garland with grass and asked radhika "radhika will you marry me, I also have the garland ready now".radhika first looked stunned but laughed out and said"good try dev, but i'm not pleased".dev again became serious and rdhika was laughing.suddenly driver applied breaks to which dev lost his balance and falled on grass to which radhika said " oh ake care na"
driver said them to come down as the lory will halt here.radhika and dev came down and were walking there.dev said to radhika"radhika  today am remembering our childhood days, and we spent the entire day in rawal " and the flash back scenes were shown with theme music dev went on abt the way they enjoyed and radhika reminded the flash back scenes.then radhika said abt the moment where they saaw many couples coming to a tree and tying cloth to the tree. dev reminded it and said yeah then a cloth came and fall on my head we both tied it to the tree.radhika reminded that scene.after that they remainded abt the coin scene and feather scene to which radhika said "you kept the peacock feather only with you right"
then dev surprisingly remainded about the way radhika gave him the peacock feather. then dev said to radhika that i want to get all that happiness after marriage then radhika teasingly said that inorder to that first of all u have to make me accept. dev said " yeahbut what ever i do u aren't feeling happy with it and u r not accepting.then they saw their vehicle and went to that.dev filled petrol in the car and turned to radhika and said her "radhika i am not understanding in what way to propose u. in what ever the way i propose u, u are not accepting what to do"(radhika was smiling ). then radhika said"now leave all this and what ever i said do that". dev said" its okay then".they both sat in the car and dev started the car.

they reached a temple. radhika went to a tree and bought some sindoor in her hand and said to dev"i am a normal girl and even my dreams are also normal.
each and every way u proposed me for marriage i liked all of them." to which dev laughed.

radhika continued saying"but keeping a pinch of sindhoor on my head with ur hand is more for me than all these." slowly devs laugh vanished .radhika forwarding his hand containing sindoor to dev said"i waited for this minute for several years".

dev replied saying " i can't do this radhika" radhika seemed to be shocked

PART 2:

dev said to radhika"i know that u want to keep this sindoor on your head. in ur view we both are married.but i don't consider that childhood play as a marriage.but what i want to say u is i love u and i wanna marry u.i will definitely keep this sindoor on your head on that day in front of all my family members with all their acceptance. till i has to get your answer for my proposal"
             radhika smilingly said"u asked me many times. and my answer is always yes either its past present or future my answer is always yes(lovely scene to be seen bye every one)" they both smiled and walked off from there.
             the car reached purohith bhavan and before leaving from car dev said to radhika"radhika now the moment came now i will say infront of every one that i love u and i wanna marry u"
radhika seemed to be thinking some thing to which dev asked "what happened".radhika said"rohan might have said every thing to the family members. what may be they are thinking of. will they agree to this or not?" . dev replied saying"u don't worry i know about my family,after knowing every thing they will understand it and they will accept our marriage.u do one thing u go inside,i will park the car and come in." radhika agreed and came out of carand going in. mean while a servant came to her and gave her a letter reading which radhika became serious and folded that letter,"
PLEASE DO NOT COPY THIS POST TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVELY MEANT FOR INDIA FORUM MEMBERS

Mandissa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes fashe you are right... please, THIS IS FOR ALL UPDATERS, please when you use hindi replies from serial, please add the english translation too!!!
it's annoying when you don't understand what they're saying and as most of us are watching the serial online, we check the updates for the translation of the conversations...
otherwise, thank you very much for your effort, we truly appreciate it, we are actually relying on them, don't forget that!
thank you very much harianjana for the update 🤗
the episode was a real shock today!
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
god bless u anjana. continue. we;ll wait
DeePiku thumbnail
thanks so much

i knew that this would happen
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks HARI,beautiful,good work!
asheth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"...dev was completely shattered" Was this the end of the episode????
harianjana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mandissa

yes fashe you are right... please, THIS IS FOR ALL UPDATERS, please when you use hindi replies from serial, please add the english translation too!!!

it's annoying when you don't understand what they're saying and as most of us are watching the serial online, we check the updates for the translation of the conversations...
otherwise, thank you very much for your effort, we truly appreciate it, we are actually relying on them, don't forget that!
thank you very much harianjana for the update 🤗
the episode was a real shock today!

but mandissa i am trying my level best to translate it to english and just i wrote a few lines in hindi