Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Niladhari sang very well in yesterday's episode !! The jugalbandi he had with his partner was very good ... I basically love this boy's tonal quality !! Sweet and soft voice with the capability to apply variations as and when necessary !! He's one of the most promising contestants this time !!
qaisarimtiaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Niladri Is The Kid , Whom I Am Supporting Throughout Ths Season .. he Is In On My Toplist .. Go Niladri :)
Malaysian_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
He reminds me of my golu molu abhigyan because abhigyan also sang phool gendwa na maro but my heart still stays with abhigyan because his singing in mega challenge have proved he dont need any little champ title but just need to keep his great singing going and practicing.

Niladri is an awesome singer and may god bless this kid and all the little champs with loads of love always. This kid will go far and love his voice quality too.

As for me winning is not everything but leaving his/her trade mark in singing competition is a big achievement.

God bless all the kids.

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl
Edited by Malaysian_Girl - 12 years ago
qaisarimtiaz thumbnail
Diii  ... U Stole My Words ... Haha ! Even I Think .. One That He Is Bengali Also Then His Nature Is Somehow Also Like Abhi .. He Says "Thank You" after Every Judge Compliments Him ... He Is Golu Molu ... And Many More Things ... ! Liked His PhoolGendwa But Yeah "Abhigyan Ki Toh Baat Hi Kucch Aur Hai" 😉

Originally posted by: Malaysian_Girl

He reminds me of my golu molu abhigyan because abhigyan also sang phool gendwa na maro but my heart still stays with abhigyan because his singing in mega challenge have proved he dont need any little champ title but just need to keep his great singing going and practicing.

Niladri is an awesome singer and may god bless this kid and all the little champs with loads of love always. This kid will go far and love his voice quality too.

As for me winning is not everything but leaving his/her trade mark in singing competition is a big achievement.

God bless all the kids.

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl

qaisarimtiaz thumbnail
Just got the know that Niladri was in Lil Champa Bengal 2010 .. Found his some videos from that show ... He sounds Amazing .. So Sharing Few Of Them ! Hope y'all like 'em :)

👏
qaisarimtiaz thumbnail
This Time Niladri Chatterjee is Gonna Perfomr Chori Chori Chupke Se From The Movie LUCKY With Barnali ! :)
qaisarimtiaz thumbnail
Niladri gave Great performance Today 👏 He Was Great As He Perfmed A  Song of Different genre Which He Usually Does Not .. Happy With Him 😊 .. He's Such A Cutie 😊 Like He Was reacting With Jai ANd His Reaction To Kailash Ji's Comments Was Soo Cute When He Tried bengali 😆  Edited by qaisarimtiaz - 12 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Although Niladri has sung couple Manna Da's renditions he surely reminds me of Kishor Kumar.