Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
@Shru: No she wasn't kicked out. And she wants to come back because she doesn't have a career in hollywood -.-

You're obsessed with OTH wow

Also I want long comments for ricochet after 8th may I don't care what else you have to do :P

GoT is supposed to be awesome! Revenge I haven't seen :P I'm going to start breaking bad from tomorrow!
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sanaa629

Ohh.. I heard Revenge and game of Thrones is good.. !! So good luck with that. I want to watch revenge actually... But I need to find the whole series somewhere online and presently.. I'm not in the mood to look for it..:S

Any of you guys watch Qubool Hai? I wanna kill KSG's character in this.. like literally!

LOL why?!
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Why for the mood bit or the KSG's character bit?? mood bit.. coz I'm in a semi-depressed-drowning-in-exam-stress-so-not-doing-any-revision-hence-stressing-out-more state.. as for KSG's character..ooohh..he's a complete ass that's why..😡
Munchkin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanaa629

Why for the mood bit or the KSG's character bit?? mood bit.. coz I'm in a semi-depressed-drowning-in-exam-stress-so-not-doing-any-revision-hence-stressing-out-more state.. as for KSG's character..ooohh..he's a complete ass that's why..😡

LOL, what did he ever do to you?!
Sanaa629 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Munchkin.

LOL, what did he ever do to you?!

Not to me no..LOL.. besides prevent me studying for my finals this year.. but he keeps screaming at Zoya when she hasn't done anything.. Just pisses me off and reminds me of Riddhima.. she kept screaming at Armaan when he hadn't done anything...😆
Munchkin. thumbnail
LOL hahaha, but I think the whole Airport thing will more than compensate for all the crap he's put Zoya through.

I love KSG though, for the mere fact that his acting can make me hate him!
Sanaa629 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Munchkin.

LOL hahaha, but I think the whole Airport thing will more than compensate for all the crap he's put Zoya through.

I love KSG though, for the mere fact that his acting can make me hate him!

Nahh.. my hopes were on her rejecting him in front of everyone ..or better yet.. when the police has got hold of him while he's screaming out 'ZOYA' then she would say 'I don't know this man'.. You can call me hard hearted but he's put her through tonnes of shit!! 😆 if she did all that.. THENit would compensate.. 😃
Sanaa629 thumbnail
and yeah true..I adore KSG!! Still ! *sigh*
Munchkin. thumbnail
I'm turning 19 in 12 days. WEEE! 

KBye x

P.S. DO NOT ASK ABOUT THE UPDATES. Lol, I don't know when I'm gonna be doing that. 
Edited by Munchkin. - 11 years ago
Jinal3patel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^ I ws jst going to ask u abt updates...:P
HAppy Birthday in Advance girl! :D