Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
He doesn't still love Izzie, he likes Jo! :P

And I made this (Slexie)

Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
^^ That is akdakhdkhk.

I like Alex and Jo too. I never liked Alex-Izzy too much. I just realised Greys is so much like DMG. So many couples didn't get happy endings. 
Aanya. thumbnail
GREY'S AND DMG DUDEEE

like no

you can't put them in the same sentence even -.-
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Yeahhh..!! You're right!!! SO much.. the only couple that ever got a happy ending was AR!! And that too after God knows how many messages and boycotting and phone calls that were made to the CVs.. lolx.. I mean.. MAYBE Abhi Nikki got together.. but the rest..?? Poor guys..  at least Greys is more hospital based and if the drama gets too much for me I shut it out and concentrate on the cases instead.. they have pretty interesting stuff!!
Aanya. thumbnail
Exactly. Besides, big difference: Grey's didn't give happy endings to people because of the kind of story they wrote (good kind) and DMG, because the writers were shitty okay :|

And yeah, I've never seen anything medicine related on dmg 🤣
Sanaa629 thumbnail
lol.. in DMG they used to spend most of their time in the locker room!!! or on dates that never actually turned out to be dates..LOL!!  And Grey's.. they did spoil Izzy and Alex's story.. they  just turned Izzy into someone she wasn't.. sucks for her fans.. ie me!! :/
Aanya. thumbnail
They didn't turn Izzie into anything. Katherine Heigl wanted to leave and she didn't even stay for the whole notice period which is why Izzie's character became a fail :P
AngelsHeaven thumbnail
interesting fick
so finally AR have become friends...
muskan & Rahul love story is  going too good
continue soon
Edited by AngelsHeaven - 11 years ago
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aanya.

They didn't turn Izzie into anything. Katherine Heigl wanted to leave and she didn't even stay for the whole notice period which is why Izzie's character became a fail :P

She didn't want to leave.. She got kicked out I think. Because she keeps saying she wants to come back..

I've lost my interest in shows now. Thanks to OTH. Yes, I'm obsessed with that show, remove that look from your face. 

Gonna start watching Revenge and Game of Thrones. And Sherlock. Sigh, May 8th can't come sooner.

#ILoveNathanScott
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Ohh.. I heard Revenge and game of Thrones is good.. !! So good luck with that. I want to watch revenge actually... But I need to find the whole series somewhere online and presently.. I'm not in the mood to look for it..:S

Any of you guys watch Qubool Hai? I wanna kill KSG's character in this.. like literally!