Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Star World has too many other shows. But I have a feeling that once CC is done with Suits they'll air it and more people will watch it, that's what always happens.

Case in point, Grey's. Used to air on ZCafe but the moment it aired on SW more people watched it. Now Mad Men is starting soon, but it's already aired on AXN or something. So yeahh.

Did you know Patrick Adams (guy who plays Mike :P) is dating Troian Bellisario (Spencer from PLL)? I first knew Patrick as Troian's boyfriend 'cause she posts pictures of them/him on her instagram but then I watched suits and I was like ohhh. πŸ˜†
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aanya.

Star World has too many other shows. But I have a feeling that once CC is done with Suits they'll air it and more people will watch it, that's what always happens.

Case in point, Grey's. Used to air on ZCafe but the moment it aired on SW more people watched it. Now Mad Men is starting soon, but it's already aired on AXN or something. So yeahh.

Did you know Patrick Adams (guy who plays Mike :P) is dating Troian Bellisario (Spencer from PLL)? I first knew Patrick as Troian's boyfriend 'cause she posts pictures of them/him on her instagram but then I watched suits and I was like ohhh. πŸ˜†

Oh my God you're breaking my heart!!! Why is Mike Taken?? Why oh Lord??!! what a cruel cruel world..
Aanya. thumbnail
"Mike" isn't Patrick is 🀣

ALSO

you owe me a comment :]

:] --> this is the perfect equivalent of shit-eating gring 🀣
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
^^ LOL I knew. Knew the time I started watching Suits.

I love Suits. Now i'm stuck up on Arrow though. Superheroes just got real sexy for me. Its not got gadgets and stuff like Iron Man, its just a bow and an arrow he uses, but boy does he make archery look sexy, Oliver Queen <3

I can't wait for day after, its been on break this month.

And oh, Baby Daddy returns in May. Woop! Woop! Woop!

I just realized i watch a lot of crap. But most of my crap is going on break soon, PLL, Castle, HIMYM, Grey's. So its okay. LOL.

Suits returns in June :( Such a long way!
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awsm part.
Cont asap.
T.c.
Aanya. thumbnail
Yeah I'm gonna start watching Arrow.

DUDE I watch wayyy too much tv don't worry about it πŸ˜†

I still haven't seen this weeks episodes...but there's some sewer work going on near my house and they broke the telephone connection or something so now I don't have wifi. So I can't watch shows. I mean I have photon but then watching shows on that costs a lot so I'm going to hold out sighh -.-

I'm on Season 1 Episode 11 (Suits) so I have a long way to go LOL.
Munchkin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanya.

Yeah I'm gonna start watching Arrow.

DUDE I watch wayyy too much tv don't worry about it πŸ˜†

I still haven't seen this weeks episodes...but there's some sewer work going on near my house and they broke the telephone connection or something so now I don't have wifi. So I can't watch shows. I mean I have photon but then watching shows on that costs a lot so I'm going to hold out sighh -.-

I'm on Season 1 Episode 11 (Suits) so I have a long way to go LOL.

Oh, please please watch Arrow after Suits. LOL. I can discuss it with someone then. None of my family/friends watch it, except my flatmate. He's the one who got me into it.
Munchkin. thumbnail
Lol the new episode just came out today. Just finished watching it. And now I'm dying for next week's! 

BTW, TOBY IS ALIVE. Wahay! I literally screamed 'YES! YES! YES!' when they showed him. Best 15 SpOby minutes ever. 
SleepingBeauty. thumbnail
I had a dream that you updated this and AWOTB last night! OMG :| and when i came on i saw yours as the last post for this FF! Got me so excited! But πŸ€”
Munchkin. thumbnail
I have a deadline in a week :( I haven't had a 5 minute nap even, in the past 30-so hours. Beat that.

BTW. One Tree Hill and James Lafferty. That's all I'll say. 

P.S. Happy Holi everyone! Hope you remembered to save water :) x