ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
so finally geet is in india,
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Both the updates were beautiful.
Savitri is such a wonderful elegant lady.
I loved the way she accepted Simran even after knowing the truth.
Daljeet was punished by his wife finally.
He got what he deserved.
But still the fire incident was very sad.
Poor Neelam was also burnt in the fire of her husbands sins.
Geet is back in India great
waiting for Maaneet confrontation.
muskaan... thumbnail

Hi...Did geet ever talk to Maan after she left to USA ???

seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
plsss update soon. waiting.
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome updates. How will Maan react on knowing about his children?
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Ups and Downs

Part 19

she asked about how was every one doing, what she came to know was surprising instead of taking care of his business Maan has gone to IIM- Mumbai to do MBA, Adi here was looking after his business along with is father, Maan got it all linked through internet a technology quite new in India, he did it quite efficiently, he had full control on his Empire, Geet knew that he would succeed in what ever he decided to, he will be here on 12th evening just before the wedding.

The functions went well, Savitri came in to stay with them from morning till night and contributed whole heartedly in the arrangements, the women have after lunch Savitri was talking to Geet and Rano, "Savitri ji now that all your problems are solved, and Maan also will be back in a year and few months, why don't you search for a bride for him" said Rano, Geet skipped a beat and though t (Geet calm down, it was to happen, Maan had to marry some day some one then why are you feeling bad Geet control he was never yours) "I have seen a girl for him, but am afraid to ask him, though he likes the girl but still I am not sure" said Savitri "who is she?" asked Rano "you know her, that Sameera, remember"   "yes, nice girl, she was in his class in college as far as I remember"  "yes, she likes him and am sure he too likes her but he is so arrogant and shows so much attitude that I am not able to ask him, Geet why don't you try, he always used to listen to you, may be he will tell you what he feels" said Savitri Geet just nodded; Rano went in for some work Simran joined Geet and both started making garlands Savitri was mixing mehendi "Geet beta why don't you give me your account number, I could have asked Rano also but I don't want to involve her in all this" said Savitri concentrating on the mix "account number, why?" asked Geet in confusion, "beta the case went for so long, now that we can afford I would like to deposit the help you extended to us for it, I think it would have been till now up to 4 lacs or so" as the elderly lady was concentrating on the mix she totally missed that Geet has turned pale by now, "aunty ji there's no need it was after all also my fathers murder case" and she stood up and excused herself; Savitri praised her "Simran this girl has got a golden heart, some day a man in shining armor will come and marry her, she deserves some one who will love her and worship her, she is a gem will lighten the house she enters"

Geet was totally shattered by the conversation that went with Savitri, she was already very insecure about her relationship with Maan and now her doubts were confirmed, he wanted to pay her, now that he has power he had money he wanted to repay for whatever she did for him, now he was no more her Maan but he was the MSK.

12th November 2003, evening

Every one was waiting for the procession to come, Rano asked Geet to wear a sari or a lahenga  , but she opted for a simple pink suit, how can she wear a sari, her stretch marks will show, they were quite visible,. The suit was the safest it at least covered her waist.

Adi told Maan that Geet was there, he was very happy he immediately went in through the back door unnoticed and sneaked in the room where Rajji was, and hid behind the door, the girls came on and took Rajji for the Varmaala, Geet did not go and looked out through the window hoping to get a glimpse of Maan.

As soon as she was alone he slipped in and quietly bolted the door and hugged her "Geet, I missed you so much" he said kissing her nape. She shivered by his touch and turned to face him, he has changed, he looked manly and macho. She looked at her mesmerized. He pulled her closer and sealed her mouth with his and kissed her hungrily and as always she gave in to his desires, he slowly unknotted her dori and kissed her collar bone making her shiver, he slipped her sleeve and kissed further down her cleavage, she moaned OMG how much she missed his touch, as his hands started to slide under her kurti, she became aware of what he was up to and jerked him with all strength she had.

He was surprised and looked at her in amusement; she gathered her duppatta and straightened her kurti and started to move out, he pulled her and said "Geet, what happened did you not miss me?" she looked at him and said "no, I did not" (how can I miss you Maan when you are with me in form of your kids she thought) he was hurt, "ok you did  not miss me, but I did, Geet why don't you come back" she sighed and got out of his grip and went to sit on the chair "Maan, I am on 5 yrs contract against the scholarship, I cant come before the tenure ends" he came and  sat on the floor "but is there not a clause that if you pay in full you can leave" she looked at him "and how can I pay them" he stood and said "of course I will" she did not understand why but she was hurt "and why will you?" she said in irritation "Geet, because I want you to come back, because I want to be with you 24x7 , because" she interrupted "oh, you want to purchase me" he was taken aback by her words "Geettt" she was annoyed and lost sense of reasoning "don't shout! So, now that you are the Maan Singh Khurana, who can buy simply any thing any thing, what is this 10 -12 lac for you, now that you are on the top most level of the society what do you think? You will throw it on my face and I will grab it, then I am sorry to hurt you MSK some things can not be bought" she was shaking with anger, he was annoyed beyond limit "yes, it's all about money, it was all about money, why? Why on earth would I have to live in those circumstances if it was not about money? Why Maa would have to work in the same place where she once donated? Why would you have to go all the way to US to support your family? Why would you have to work overtime to arrange funds for the case? Why Geet? Why? Its all about money, do you understand?" he was so annoyed that he too lost his sense of reasoning. Geet rushed out of the room and took the keys of her Maa's Maruti 800 and went to the chawl. Maan was too angry to notice where she went.

Both ended hurting each other, the long separation did no thing but made them illogical fools in love, where the other was not aware of the fact that the other also reciprocated the same love.

next https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/43679125
Edited by smj1977 - 12 years ago
Manpreetmann thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Omg... they r madly in love... but unaware of it
firstly geet hurted him with her harsh words which were for no reason...she defo want to maintain a gap b/w them seeing the circumstances...but how could she even think that maan wants to buy her ðŸ˜­...even maan said rubbish without thinking once n both ended up hurting each other...
i want them to sort out things quickly n want maan to know about his kids
Edited by Manpreetmann - 12 years ago
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb update...loved it...
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update. How could she have misunderstood Maan that he would offer her money for her help. Where did she go? To meet Chameli kya?