Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
pia never learns...really...bt keep it up pia...aise abhay ek din ti tut hi jaega...
aur jey is playing both gals huh!...he is gonna be in problem...i want jisha actually...😆update soon...
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
that was really a thrilling update full of drama
there is sure some spark between jai and misha
and pia the girl really has the guts to offer herself to abhay and infuriate him to an extent that he just lose control over himself i am really admiring this new pia
thanks for pm and update soon

Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey ayesha dat was awsum... jay n misha are superb n abhay n pia r fab... i loved it... abhay kissed pia.. dats cool... cont soon
Cute_Gal thumbnail
awesome update aysha.. Mish-Jay part was nyc.. abhiya were Gud.. carry on.. thanx for d pm..lol.
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😊awsome update..oh my gosh misha jay convo was superb..and pia is behaving like a monster for abhay and abhay saying those words...great he came to knw     😆
-SnowKid- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...thnx for d pm
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow...
Both Misha and Pia rocked in this update...
Pia...hats off chicka...
You did what was needed to be done...
Misha...now do you see the woman...
A girl is a girl...no matter how hard she hides behind the tomboy image...
Her heart will always wait for the Mr.Perfect...
Awesome job...
I have honestly run out of words to describe your beautiful work👏
Love ya🤗
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Awww Ayesha...for the last line:

😆 it was damn good...
Soo true...I always believed Piya can go to ANY EXTENT to get Abhay 😆 you showed the perfect picture with that statement... loved the Jeh and Misha convo... i wish in the show they still have some chances 😕 
Piya's guts always crosses boundary in Abhay case...superbb 👏 🤗

Pia knows what buttons to press with Abhay and will go through any lengths for him while Abhay is fast learning the stay away method won't work for long. Jay and Misha are developing naturally i feel. I hope i'm not making it appear forced. 
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: purple_shadoz

omg omg omg...wt an update ayesha di😛lvd misha n jay cmpltly...so both begng to feel 4 each odr...😃hope de realize it soon...n abhjya...wl i am☺️wow...i lv dx bold n hpng pia...abhay s so rite...he hs creatd a monstr...😛lvd d way pia gt abhay under hr thmb...rocking update..⭐️plz dcont soon...thnx a lot 4 pm...🤗lv ya loadzzz...❤️p.s.jst remembrd a song...tip tip barsa pani...pani ne aag lagai...🤣

Sach Kahu toh mujhe bhi ye ghana is scene keliye fit lagi. Dono couples ko Pani ne agg hi laga dali.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepi20

Super awesome update! I must say Piya is one crazy girl who will do anything to get Abhay to admit his true feelings for her! So I'm kind of confused at what Abhay said at the end, are they together now officially as a couple? I know Abhay said that one day he'll just walk away but for the time being are they a couple now? I see that Jeh is starting to fall for Misha, nice! Eagerly waiting for the next update! Continue soon 😊

Abhay will just about say anything to shut Pia up. Wait for the next day you'll see very soon Abhay will begin to see the error of his ways.Jeh is falling under Mishka's spell and boy is he going to be one messed up dude.