Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
gr8888 waiting 4 upd 
BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
waiting for the update ..πŸ˜› please continue soon 😊
really liked the precap...πŸ˜› T will always be b****y 😑 liked alina and kabeer 😊
waiting for the Jisha partπŸ˜›
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

:::Update 12:::Rain on Me:::

The rain started pouring down but Misha's spirits were high and not because she was drunk. Misha was pretty much sober throwing her small bottle of vodka now emptied by Jay to save Misha from getting tipsy. Jay had followed Misha all the way here for her own safety but wound up feeling happy that he had left their little group. It gave him the perfect opportunity to get to know Misha better alone than with her friends around her. This way Pia was no distraction either. Jay was besotted by Pia that he always forgot his plans with Misha.

Misha was like a big kid with the rain jumping around and twirling with the rain hitting her face-Come on Jay start living a little! Enjoy the season.
Jay moaned-And watch U catch a cold. No thanks then we'd have to leave our trip early.
Misha stomped over to Jay holding his arm dragging him with her-Stop being a big wimp. And start enjoying. This will be our own little party. T and Ruhi won't be up for this they are a little too image concious. Kabir will only ever do what girlfriend asks him to do. Panchi and Neel are too busy fighting with each other. So this leaves U. The original smooth criminal.
Jay mused-U like to play with words don't U Misha?
Misha grinned playing her eyebrows-Yes. So now hit me with it Jay. On the spot. How will U make my sister fall for U? Her ex is in the same camp it won't be easy.
Jay tightened his grip on Misha at the mention of Abhay-I will simply have to be forceful with Pia. Make her love me. I will have to show Pia how evil Abhay really is.

Misha's eyes twinkled playfully at Jay-Trust me Abhay has been painted as the towns super villain before and he always comes out looking like a Hero. Face it Jay; Abhay is well Abhay for Pia. This won't faze her. And your sweet talk won't cut it because Abhay gives none to Pia. He is just there for her. Wish he wasn't but he is just there. Do U have what it takes Jay? U want to try a few of your tricks with me. But no physical activities like kissing that just grosses me out.
Jay was taken off guard by Misha's last words-Are U sure U can handle the heat Misha?
Misha dared back-Trust me Jay the rain will dampen your fire. Bring it!
Jay to Misha thinking to himself how much he admired her guts. She was prepared to do anything for her sister-Ok then Misha here it comes! (Tucks Misha's hair behind stunning her a little for a milli second) Don't worry no kissing i promise.
Misha let out a sigh of relive-Good! I'd break your arm if U tried anything funny.
Jay pulled his i can't believe it look-Do U ever stop threatening people or is this part of your personality? 
misha made a sheepish look-I can't help it Jay. I am who i am. I know when i was a kid i used to get in trouble all the time in KinderGarden for pulling T's leg with her weight while she always picked on me back. I guess this trait is part of me. Nobody's ever dared to cross me since then although T never learns. I guess people are just intimidated by me. U should see the college boys i used to beat up as a child. Hilarious. So all people see in me is a thug. Pia's the sweet beautiful one who everyone loves to love while Panchi is into fighting for womens right or fighting her destiny with guys in general while i am left fighting everyone so i can get heard and be seen.. The boistrous one. (Giggles) Common sense really. Have U never done psychology before in class?
Jay pulled Misha closer catching her off guard-Misha i see who U really are. I always have. (Jay was in his element getting lost into Misha's eyes. It all felt so natural and not contrived) Others may see the hard as* tomboy but i see the woman in U Misha. U may not be like your sisters Misha but U are different in a good way. U are Unique. The only piece in the world who knows her mind and rolls with it. U are pretty  without the need for make-up, sweet, jovial bubbly, loving, intelligent and ferocious at times but U are my Misha. I love that U are so easy to read that U can tell no lies for long. I see the honesty in your eyes and the innocence in there. (Jeh kissed Misha's forehead bringing her even close towards him embracing her now) I love everything about U Misha.
Misha was speechless for once feeling the butterflies in her stomach and the warmth in Jay's arms-Jay! I er I like U too! (Stealing a look in Jay's eyes. Misha's was for the first time in a long time feeling her heart pounding so loud it was deafening. The sound of twigs breaking snapped both Misha and Jay out of their bubble as they immediately let go of the other.) Nice one Jay! But U can't make me fall for U that easily. I'll admit U are a smooth operator (Her voice a little shaky from her emotions threatening to spill over) I'm sure Pia will love those lines. But like i said my sister is very weird when it comes to men.
Jay could hear Neel coming towards them using his super hearing powers-Yeah Misha! About what i said i meant what i said. U really are pretty and U have all the same qualities as your sisters so don't go feeling like theres anything wrong with U. Because trust me U are Unique. I wasn't lying about that (Jay felt like he was lying to himself now. How on earth did he get so deep. He never had a romantic bone in his body so where did this come from? He loved Pia not Mishha. It was just a little glitch in his already confused mind. Playing both girls wasn't going to be easy. He plastered a smile on his face). We'd better head back before one of us catches our death.
Misha nodded-Yeah your right and by the way Jay. U aren't the tough guy i always thought U were. U really do have a soft exterior. Just don't use the eyes dialogue on anyone. Its very overused. 
Neel hollers at Jay-I had to come look for U. T is giving Alina a hard time bro and U were missing for a long time so i thought i'd track U down.
Jay clenched his hands into a fist-That b***h is going to pay if she tries anything on her.

Meanwhile Pia kept on running. Her foggy mind could only hear Abhay's cruel words to her. How could he think so low of her? How dare he lie blatantly to her face. Why did his words cut through her like he'd cut her heart in two? Why did her heart bleed yet wanted Abhay even more? What was wrong with her? She had one guy waiting in the wings for her yet she wanted what she could not have. Pia muttered Abhay i hate U but I love U. I wion't quit on U yet Abhay Raichand. Not till i break U.

Pia couldn't contain her tears letting it free. She heard the howls of wolves scaring her but Pia didn't care. She wanted to invite trouble for once of her own accord rather than it coming to her all the time. Pia headed towards the sound growing louder and louder. The call was disturbing. Something was brewing her thought Pia. Why were they all gathering around here? Then a gush of wind blowing made Pia feel like this wasn't humane. This call had to be for unity. A wolf often called to its members to band together. The wind whispered to her sounding like Abhay's voice to run but she refused.

Then finaly she was jolted out of her stubborn streak by none other than Abhay-What the hell are U doing here?
Abhay curtly replied back-Saving your a** again. Why do U invite this s**t? Is there something psychologically wrong with U Pia?
Pia glared angrily at Abhay. His perfectly combed hair was limp by the Rain but his features were still as breathtakingly striking as ever momentarily making Pia's anger melt away-I don't need saving Abhay. Least of all by U. I wanted to see them. I wanted to see how they look with my own eyes in the flesh. For some reason i'm drawn to them.
Abhay rolled his eyes-Ofcourse U were drawn to then so U could be their dinner.
Pia shot back-Hey i never asked U to come. So mind the sarcasm. After what U said to me back in the camp i shouldn't even be speaking to U.
Abhay smiled-Hey its true so i don't feel bad about it. Now shut up you're attracting the wolves in our direction.
Pia struggled to get free-Put me down U big ape! I can walk from here. Its U the wolves have come for. They can smell a rat from a mile off.
Abhay's face went still-Can't argue with U there. Wolves have acute sense of smell. Both of us are probably attracting them. 
Pia wondered how they'd managed to get away from there so fast-How did we get here? How did U find me? Abhay what's going on with U? U say we are over but U keep coming after me. Why?
Abhay shook his head again out of boredom-Does your motor mouth ever stop running?
Pia shot back-Do U ever give a straight answer without insulting me.
Abhay shook his head-Its my specialty Pia. I like putting people down.

Pia removed her jacket. Then she started removing her top while watching Abhay's eyes smiling at him. Oh yes Pia was testing just how far Abhay was going to go with her. Pia didn't believe for one second Abhay only wanted her for one thing if he came back for her.

Abhay frowned-What do U think U are doing?
Pia smiled back with intents holding Abhay's eys-What U want Abhay!
Abhay growled-Why are U taking your clothes off Pia? You'll catch your death.
Pia answered softly-Then i'll have U to keep me warm This is what U wanted remember! My body Abhay. So i am giving it to U.
Abhay was bemused-Cut the c**p Pia. Now! Or else i'll be forced to drag U back in camp.
Pia came closer to Abhay-Why's this Abhay? Aren't U happy i am delivering on the goods oh i get it U prefer used goods right? T's been round the block so maybe i should offer myself to Jay? I know he wants me for one night only just like all the other girls he's bedded then maybe you'll want me huh Abhay? (Grabs his jacket challenging him)U want someone with experience don't U Abhay? 
Abhay was royally irritated shouting at Pia-PIA!!!!! Stop this dirty...
Pia continued fully meaning every word coming out of her mouth to hurt Abhay back-Why Abhay? Touched a raw nerve. Ok then fine Jay it is. Maybe he can show me what a good time feels like. Purely your not cut up for it. And i am only just worth a one nighter right? Well the new me is Bold and i can perform Abhay.
Abhay shook Pia profusely angered by her cheap talk-Stop degrading yourself like this Pia!
Pia inched to face Abhay's face-I am only doing what U wanted Abhay. Wasn't It U who said i'm a prude well why are U behaving like i've slapped U in the face. I can be like T if i want to be. JAY...
Abhay kissed Pia out of despair to shut her up. To stop himself from tearing Jay up-There U happy now! Now if U want Jay go ahead Pia but U are not going to lower yourself just because i c said i want your body. 
Pia let out a triumphant smile-I knew it Abhay. U were saying this to make me hate U. Is this all an agenda for me to stay away from U? WHY are U doing this Abhay?
Abhay relented-To keep U safe Pia. Now take my Jacket and keep it on.
Pia tried her luck-Does this mean U and I are together Abhay? (Hoping) Because i won't quit on U Abhay. 
Abhay wasn't saying anything carries Pia to the camp-Now please don't run off on me again. And don't waste your tears on me I'm not worth it. One day you'll find me gone from your life again Pia.. I am full of empty promises bar one. I will always be here for U.
Pia not shken-Abhay the day U leave is the day Pia stops being Pia.

With this Pia heads to Misha's tent to be with her sister. While Abhay mutters to himself-I have created a monster.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Pia Never Learns Always Ends In Trouble.
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Awesum update!
Wow! Jisha were superb. .
I just loved their convo. . Both were drawn to each other. .superb!

Oh man! Pia is one gutsy lady. .
She knows how to break abhay. .did she actually said those things. .OMG! Poor abhay. .he has created this monster,now he has to bear it. .
I just love it when pia totures abhay

Thanks for the pm. . Continue soon
tc
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice part 
loved it!
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artemis678

Pia Never Learns Always Ends In Trouble.

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: missglam

Awesum update!
Wow! Jisha were superb. .
I just loved their convo. . Both were drawn to each other. .superb!

Oh man! Pia is one gutsy lady. .
She knows how to break abhay. .did she actually said those things. .OMG! Poor abhay. .he has created this monster,now he has to bear it. .
I just love it when pia totures abhay

Thanks for the pm. . Continue soon

• tc

With Pia i had to make her so forward with Abhay coz i am fed up with Abhay's rebuff. Pia's sweet torture will kill Abhay to  stop his daft stay away missions. PS Abhay will learn Jay's secret in next two updates. Camping nightmare
  • Jisha are happening so watch Mishu get Jealous and Abhay will be hanging around Alina and Misha more causing Jay to get jealous of Misha's bonding with Abhay.
  • pallavisarkar thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
    it was gr8t πŸ‘πŸ‘
    i really like when piya tries to push abhay's button
    misha n jay were gud too