Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Easy_A thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sheee

I think my post's content were more likeable. But its your account and your likes, you wanna waste them on less deserving posts, your choice.

Which posts are worthy of my "like" and which are not, that's for me to decide, not you.😉
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Not your like. Likeable mean generally, more correct, logical and fair posts are mine. Edited by sheee - 12 years ago
Easy_A thumbnail

Just kidding. forget it., You liked all my opposition's posts,I thought you were mad at me for some reason.

Haha, rest assured. I don't get mad at people for being able to think for themselves and having opinions of their own.
Easy_A thumbnail

Not your like. Likeable mean generally, more correct, logical and fair posts are mine.

@bold: PSSSH.

There's no "generally" more correct post. What sounds correct to you might sound like a bunch of bull to me and vice versa. So, to reiterate my point again, which posts and logical and fair and which are not, that's for me to decide, not you.😛 Unless it's your "like" that's in question.
sheee thumbnail

Great

Originally posted by: _VERSACE_

Haha, rest assured. I don't get mad at people for being able to think for themselves and having opinions of their own.

Edited by sheee - 12 years ago
Easy_A thumbnail

In your language, if you found it great, then "like" it.😛
sheee thumbnail
ufff. My bad. Why did I even bring it up. okay. fine. good. Forget about it. never mind. Okay baba. You thought my opositions post were more logical and fair (I don't think so). Got it.

Originally posted by: _VERSACE_

@bold: PSSSH.

There's no "generally" more correct post. What sounds correct to you might sound like a bunch of bull to me and vice versa. So, to reiterate my point again, which posts and logical and fair and which are not, that's for me to decide, not you.😛 Unless it's your "like" that's in question.

Edited by sheee - 12 years ago
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OH GOD.

This whole line was a tiny part of a LONG interview she gave and the media people made a whole article from it.
She was ASKED to comment on all the Khans including SALMAN and so she did.
Now she's doing it because she wants to do movies with Salman? Because she's a hypocrite?
OH GOD. What nonsense!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Not your like. Likeable mean generally, more correct, logical and fair posts are mine.

😆

I like clicking onto "Like" on your comments!😳
Omar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rani M. : If south has Rajnikanth, we have Salman

That's hardly a compliment 😆