injustice to GKD fnas

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
when sahara one announced about ganga ki dheej i thought at last they are going to show a different story . Really it was a interesting subject and all of us enjoy agankhi .Then suddenly
 they announce GKD is going off i sigh because i thought they are going to finish it in a happy note . But yesterday's episode was a total disaster ๐Ÿ˜ก.sorry to tell you guys i hate cv's .They hurt our feelings. I have so many questions in mind .๐Ÿ˜•
1. what happen to sharmi?
2. what about shivom?
3. does uttara came to know that her real mother is mahamayi .
My worry is all about a great show thus ended as an unfinished one ...am i right??????
๐Ÿ˜ญ
I missed the 2nd and third June episodes. I can't find either the video or written updates here.

Can anyone, who watched these episodes give me a synopsis please?

Thank you in advance.
very sad this show eneded๐Ÿ˜”
i think its because of low trp
I don't think the CV's are to be blamed in this case. They were hardly given any time to conclude the story by the channel...
No matter what, there is no excuse for showing the recap of the whole story in 3rd June episode and nothing about what happens when the truth of Dadabhai come out. she just says that its a different story altogether that i will tell someother day. no one wraps up things this stupidly. so unprofessional and unfair!
Hey why u guys blaming the CVs. They were not given sufficient time and all of a sudden if the channel told them wrap up ur show within 2 weeks, I bet u nobody can do anything. Atleast we have to appreciate the GKD team to entertain us with such a great show for 6 months.
The CVs are not to be blamed. They are still waiting to make a come back BUT this channel is acting all rubbish towards the team & their viewers...& this show has so many strong unfinished tracks that can't be concluded in the 2 weeks notice...technically 1 week notice becoz the show axing was confirmed a week later it was on the news. So, please don't blame the CVs. Thanks :)