Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing. well, Sanaya made Gunjan, who was a very typical shy girl character, very different and unique ... am sure she will do the same here. And she pays a lot of attention to details ... body language, voice tone ... the complete package, ... so am sure that she will make Khushi's character come alive very quickly. 
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks a lot for sharing. Hope khushi makes a place in our hearts like Gunjan did.
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: naz17555

"The character Khushi is very different from the other characters on television"

LMAOO this again was just added in to intrigue viewers! Copy/paste!she looks very much like other characters on telly at the mo! Gosh I really hope this is interesting!  sans int ddnt help much, sounds alot like gunjy to me just that she wont ask sis for help...  anyway wont judge soo much yet, will have to see first epi!

on the contrary I would be more intrigued.. if they said khushi is like every other SP heroine.. or for that matter SO heroine... case in point Govinda movies.. love them.. coz they r not pretentious.. they are stupid and mindless.. n make NO bones about it.. so there..  I'd atleast credit them with being honest.. and confident or going with the tried and tested and executing something entertaining.. but nah.. at the outset they are defensive even before the show starts and wanna pretend to be blind towards reality. .and worse expect us to be blind too.. 😆 to0 bad buddy.. i spent an hr going through the experience of a visually impaired's life and was moved beyond comprehension.. so wouldn't want that for a random show... you keep your blind complacency.. I shall keep my cynical eyes.. 
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanks 4 sharinggg
n san...u truely rockkk<33333
aashizin thumbnail
woww another one article its seriously amazing to get such a dose of articles for this show which gives me more eager to watch this show , gosh sanaya is sanaya her talk always makes me feel so happy , loved each and every replies and her take on this char its seriously co-incident that here again sanaya will play small town girl's role both gunjan and khushi relate with each other with one common thing family values  and being small town , here khushi's char is confident now can't wait to see sanaya in this new avatar 😳 thanks for sharing hon 🤗
..Ambika.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks fr sharing..awesome interview..
saniya.x thumbnail

She justified the character of Gunjan, so I believe she'll rock as Khushi too! The interview didn't say much, just waiting for the show to start!

Love you Sanaya<3

sweet_ipsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thx 4 sharng...despite being so difrnt 4m gunjan in real lyf sanaya portrayed d charactr so wl...im sure she wl do full justice 2 d  charactr f khushi...
naz17555 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali.19281

on the contrary I would be more intrigued.. if they said khushi is like every other SP heroine.. or for that matter SO heroine... case in point Govinda movies.. love them.. coz they r not pretentious.. they are stupid and mindless.. n make NO bones about it.. so there..  I'd atleast credit them with being honest.. and confident or going with the tried and tested and executing something entertaining.. but nah.. at the outset they are defensive even before the show starts and wanna pretend to be blind towards reality. .and worse expect us to be blind too.. 😆 to0 bad buddy.. i spent an hr going through the experience of a visually impaired's life and was moved beyond comprehension.. so wouldn't want that for a random show... you keep your blind complacency.. I shall keep my cynical eyes.. 

You and your Govinda movies!! lolzzz well like we're tryner tell ourselves lets wait for the show to start then we'll get a better idea. Everyone really hopeful at the mo, I was until this... anyway like Gunjan; whom a charcter ive never liked- the quiet and not saying much types I came to really like, cos of sanaya, so will see how she does with Khushi...
Sanlicious thumbnail

Thanks for Sharing..!

Love Sanaya ❤️

She'll give full justice to Khushi