Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

chimera- a wild and unrealistic dream or notion ... its not the monster :)...

oh...i got it..thanks 😳
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice FF . its sounds interesting.Plz update soon the other parts
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
awesome-desi-glitters-1

Dilsay thumbnail
Congrats Keya for starting a new FF ...🥳🤪
I am so happy that u have decided to write ...😊
Nice concept ...lets see how u would unfold the rest of the story line..
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Chimera

Part 3

Maan sat in his room. Everything packed. Ready to leave. Geet walks in, "have my teddy. & this chain. She takes it off from her neck. This will remind you of us. & I will see you next holiday." she hugged him & cried. Maan was not sure what to do,
Maan "you can come back to this room!" that's the only thing he could suggest.
Geet "no! It's your room silly!" she smiles...

Maan waved every one good by & hug... & there he went, for 4 long years..

He did not managed to come back for holidays! Only for the first year, it was too far, & he did not want to hassle them either. They have done enough for him. Maan did not have any communication thing, geet now & then wrote a letter, with pink heart all over. He kept it safe, but never replied. He always spoke to rano & handa.

4 years have passed like this. 4 years, after 4 long years he will see everyone. It's his graduation day. Kesar & geet walked out flowed by rano & Handa. Maan sat there with his 4 seat. Waiting for them, patiently.

Geets eyes only looked for maan, who seems to be in panic state. She wanted to hug him, scream congralution, but of course she can't do this any more. A 18 years old girl doing this would defiantly will look wrong.

Geet sat next to her brother, kept looking at maan now & then. He changed so much, not that boyish look any more, he looked so cool & handsome. She sighed. & looked down again. Then up, after the graduation, some of maans friend came by to see his family. Geet became supper exited to met them.
He introduced everyone, like normal. He did not even say hi to geet. She did not like. Geet tried over & over to talk to him, but maan simply was to busy. Talking to one friend to another. Rano & hand was too busy to talk to other parents, & kesar went off with his girl friend to meet maans friend. She was indeed by her self. She pulled a face. Sat by empty chair. Arm crossed.
Geet "it would have been so good if I did not come! Stupid. She opens her hand, a small present for maan. "I can not believe I have worked over time for this stupid gift! I could have enjoyed my time now with friends. Yet I am here, waiting for that kharus. Who still does not know how to smile.

Maan eventually noticed geet, after everyone left. He came by & sat next to her, just 2 minutes before they were leaving. She was cursing the gift on her hand!
Maan "is that for me?"
Geet "no! It's for your friend."
Maan "can I have it!" geet looks at him once. Then drops it on the floor. "pick it up." & maan does.
Maan "happy!"
Geet "go to hell!" she stands up stamps on the floor & starts walking towards his car. Is the day of them going back home. Everyone left with there respective car, leaving geet with maan.
Maan flows with his luggage. She bang shuts the door, sitting next to driver seat.
Maan quickly says last good by to everyone. & smiles. Geet started to get more irritated , bipping the car horn.
Maan "ae rahi hu baba!"
Geet "itna time ku laga dia?"
Maan starts the car "saying last good by to friends!"
Geet "past hours you are saying goodbye! How many friends have you made?" she asked irritatingly.
Maan "there are about 16 in our group!"
Geet "name!"
Maan "you don't know any!"
Geet "so! No harm in hearing the name."
Maan "fine, here... " he starts with each name, & explains everything about them basically.
Geet "who is special out of them?"
Maan "they are all special!"
Geet "I mean special, special!"
Maan "there are nun."
Geet "good!"

next- back home

Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gr8 update::
Haha geet has her own Room but alwaiiz decorates maans lyk a girls
Awww geet is starting to get attracted to maan
Oooh so maan has changed from the quiet boy to the handsome hunk
Cont soon Xx...
Edited by MaaneetLuverr - 13 years ago
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow you up with a new ff !!!! 
awsome yar...do continue soon pls ...
kkaavvyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow,,,, wow,,,, wow,,,, wow,,,, wow,,,, wow,,,, wow,,,, wow,,,, wow,,,, wow,,,, wow,,,, wow,,,, wow,,,, wow,,,, wow,,,, wow,,,, wow,,,, wow,,,, m sooo happyyy!!!!!!!u r writng ur ff n that is a blessing for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yipppeee m so xcited n glad
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Maan is little strange ofcourse he is. . . . So wat next??