Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sawani3 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
So far Ram & Sakshi are living upto the expectations. Its too early to say much about the show yet but like Ram & Priya.
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
As soon as I read the title, I knew I had to read this🤣 Oh btw I think by now we both know I'm a bit deaf and his sister's name is Ishika😆

Anywho, not gonna lie. I actually liked the Vikram-Neha scenes. Maybe it's cuz it's the first time I'm seeing Jai Kalra in a positive type role🤔 Anyway, not important.

I love how you started off with that her doesn't-look-like-a-father😆 That just cracked me up😆

But omg Ram with...I forget the girl's name but omg🤣 That was my fav part in the whole epi🤣 And the way she was trying to "impress" him (would you call it that?😆) was just amusing. Especially the part about his fav colour and bedroom colour being pink😆 And the way he got her off her back🤣

For some reason I thought Priya's date wasn't going to disappoint me, maybe cuz he wasn't like Ram's but even he disappointed me at the end when he basically said he was superficial =/
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ravs - really? You enjoyed Neha's screeching? 😆 I loved Tarana as Vishaka so maybe seeing her in this role has not been as effective. I keep expecting to see RR burst on screen as her papa 😆

Gauhar - I finally caught her name in the repeat telecast - was hilarious...complete motormouth but actually harmless. She didn't hurt Ram the way that Vishal hurt Priya. He could have told her in a very different way that he did not want to marry her - like, "we don't have a connection", not "you are too old for me" 👎🏼
MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: psawyer

Ravs - really? You enjoyed Neha's screeching? 😆 I loved Tarana as Vishaka so maybe seeing her in this role has not been as effective. I keep expecting to see RR burst on screen as her papa 😆

Gauhar - I finally caught her name in the repeat telecast - was hilarious...complete motormouth but actually harmless. She didn't hurt Ram the way that Vishal hurt Priya. He could have told her in a very different way that he did not want to marry her - like, "we don't have a connection", not "you are too old for me" 👎🏼

vishaka was gr8 a role... for her. 
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Blocked out everything except the Ram and Sakshi...otherwise I would never watch the epi.  All I can say is Sakhi was wonderful...the scene between her and Vikram was the best.  And then ofcourse RK with his darling...darling...thought yeh toh abhi se darling darling karne laga...aage jake kya hoga!😍

Darling aankhon se aankhen chaar karne do
roko na roko na mujhko pyaar karne do

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

Okay, since we've had quite bad sidey actors recently, but this girl is quite good, for a change. And Ram proves exactly how good he is...throughout this episode, he displays such nuances in his acting, that it has got me really excited (again, after the disappointment of the last two eps) for Ram & Sakshi's onscreen interactions. These two will be the backbone of this show, no doubt. 

So...back to Priya. LOVED her description of a connection between two people; it is a sincere pleasure to watch Sakshi on screen. It certainly didn't feel like a lecture today when she was talking about how money can make no difference when there is a connection. 

Interesting to see that where Priya feels age is not a consideration as long as there is a connection, the first thing that Ram thinks about Priya and Vishal is that they are similar in age? Liked that *subtle* example of a difference between them.

Nothing much happened, but even then it stood out as a decent episode because it was basically carried on the shoulders of the two protagonists. All the sidey characters to one side - Ram and Sakshi worked this episode like pros. And gave me hope, again, that perhaps we'll get to see something special from them. The chulbula-pan in Ram's character today, and the wise words and thoughts of Priya, while at the same time showcasing the very human feelings she had of sadness, anger, and the like...I want to see more of that. Kudos to Ram and Sakshi
 👏

WORDDD Vas! FINALLY today was the epi where I regained that excitement I've felt for watching this pairing in this show😃...Ram was sooo awesome today and reminded me of exactly why I've always liked him...those nuances he displayed like you said...there was his mischievous side...then the wryness would peak through sometimes, sarcasm, bemusement...his OCD-ness...Oh that is SO amusing😆...I can't wait to see how Priya reacts to his idiosyncracies😆

And Priya was just so...soft...I don't know how Sakshi does it...man these are such amazing actors...you feel her sadness, you are touched by her words...the way she expresses herself...a softness, a wise aspect  to it...I don't know how to put it eloquently but that is the sense I got...Like you said these two PROS carried the epi on their shoulders...loved that!

And the song was playing so beautifully in the bg😍 *sigh* I think that makes me go all awww automatically😆

I ignored the vague cheesy stuff...the Neha-Vikram stuff was totally filler nonsense🥱🥱...Gauhar was hilarious...especially cuz of how Ram played her🤣...I LOVED the bit when she goes, "you love pink, your bedroom is pink" and he goes, "no I don't...that reporter was irritating me so that's why I said this sarcastically"😆😆...LOVED LOVED Ram in this scene...and such a contrast on the other end in Priya's scene but loved that equally! I see promise! Yay! *happy dance*

Looks like tomorrow will be the typical "cross paths but don't meet" scene b/w RP...lol...anyways I'm liking how Priya is expressing her thoughts on the connection that two ppl should share and how you should feel the first time you meet someone.
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Totally loved today's episode and 👏 to Ram and Sakshi, both were superb. Ram and Priya were actually in similar situations in that restaurant, Ram dealt it with humour and Priya ended up with tears in her eyes, but still dignified. Edited by SuganthiS - 13 years ago
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Vasu
 You have analysed this episode superbly.
Layer by layer the acting prowess of Ram gets unfolded. Each sublte moments, each facial expressions, each dialogue he mouthed( which was very less considering he allowed his other parts of his body to do so, including his bulky form🤣).
In all Ram as himself and as his screen name, showed us all that he is indeed an actor par excellence.

Sakshi matched him stride for stride.  As Priya,her awkwardness at being set up for this blind date, her views about marriageable age, her disappointment at being rejected all reflected in her face. It was like being treated to all the rasas of emotions under just a minute.

Yes both of them are the backbone to this love saga and good for us, as  we get to see some simply exemplary acting in the coming months.
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Vikram and his wife is getting really on my nerves.  After 12 years of marriage you just get used to each other, of course there are fights but this is just nuts grrr.  The choice of the girl was very cliche, I am sorry but girls nowadays can be very smart, they want your money but they can talk very intelligently also.  I am upset about Priya shedding her tears in the toilet but then I will give her a benefit of doubt, not because she thinks she has been rejected but more she is upset with her friends...If they show otherwise I will be real upset.
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think more she was upset because that dumb guy says he wants that young bimbo because he wants to have the fun that he missed when he was young,  I felt like telling him, kindly go and show that bimbo your bank balance and find out how much fun she is willing to give you.