:: Sanlicious World AT#1 :: Next AT Link in Pg 154 - Page 113

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

ishita is totally angry on arhi today lol waise which paper you have tom just asking 🤣

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Agree, Drish ... from the sound of the episode, I'm not disappointed either ... will wait to see it before giving my vishesh tippani ðŸ˜‰

On a different note ... who's opening the next AT? Yayyy ... we're almost done with this one!
moodie.foodie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
wow...150 pages already?? super!  😊
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
We Are DONE ! ðŸ˜³ Congratss Everyone ðŸ¤—
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL..Drish...now u are confusing me...haha! Ishu is disappointed, u aren't...where do i go?? LOL! Epi dekhun ya nahin?!!

Tbh...i was expecting this...i was telling Ishu a few days back that its exactly the same scenario as MJHT S2. We wanted Sam to distance..but till the time his tubelight lit...the legend was back :@ here also, we want Khushi to distance...but idk...maybe the CVs have planned something else. So, let's wait n watch :)

Btw arnav was totally frustrated today he knows he is doing wrong but won't accept it but he was a total jerk today

-Drishti- thumbnail
someone make the new thread, 150 pages are up! congo guyss!! 🤗 we finally did it 🤣

@nb- i'm pretty sure Arnav still has her pearls from Sheesh Mahal, and her jhumka or something that she left behind when she came to RM to resign from her job, after the whole guest house incident... 😆
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: nb2011

ishita is totally angry on arhi today lol waise which paper you have tom just asking 🤣

Breathing Techniques/ Anger Management/ How to Breathe Fire without Really Trying 🤣

Someone open the new AT pleaseee 😆

Originally posted by: -Drishti-

someone make the new thread, 150 pages are up! congo guyss!! 🤗 we finally did it 🤣

@nb- i'm pretty sure Arnav still has her pearls from Sheesh Mahal, and her jhumka or something that she left behind when she came to RM to resign from her job, after the whole guest house incident... 😆

oh yes he has her clip on his laptop 😆.waise do you think he need them his room is filled with khusi's presence 😳
sorry for being so lame ROFL
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Drishti-

Aur kuch nahin hai, toh he'll pick up a keepsake at the temple 🤣

No -  he threw the pearls, then he found her payal ... this guy is a chalta phirta Lost and Found Department for Miss KKG 🤣

Who's making the new thread?????