Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Breathing Techniques/ Anger Management/ How to Breathe Fire without Really Trying 🤣

Someone open the new AT pleaseee 😆

ROFL
-Drishti- thumbnail
@Diya- will wait for that ;)

Ashu, i'm confused myself..for various reasons not only related to IPK 🤣 idk, i was personally not too disappointed, but then again..i didnt watch the epi properly, like i was doing other stuff along with watching it..so wasnt fully there. OMG do not remind me of all that..esp once that legend came back 🤢 i cannot imagine just how amazing S2 would have been had someone not come back!!!
from the looks of y'days sbs, Khushi also tells him that she doesnt want to see him again..so we can see her distancing herself from him...but they will come together again, after that if she'll be able to stay away or no i cant say..
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just read the first page..,only Sana, aashi or some mod can open the new thread...so, none of us can...lol
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Maybe Arnav Still Has Her Choori From The Guesthouse Episode 😳
moodie.foodie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nb2011

oh yes he has her clip on his laptop 😆.waise do you think he need them his room is filled with khusi's presence 😳
sorry for being so lame 🤣

which clip? i dun rem this one??

hey everyone 🤗
-Drishti- thumbnail
@nb and Diya- ohh he probably even has part of her dupatta, you know the one that he tore 🤣 ohh he did Diya, why don't i remember that :s doesnt matter actually, because whether or not he has something of hers..he's not going to be able to think of anything but her 🤣
jenshad thumbnail

Originally posted by: sizzpepps

which clip? i dun rem this one??

hey everyone 🤗

He Has Two Clips ;) ðŸ˜³ One Where She Light The Diya & The Fire Alarm Takes Off ðŸ¤£ & The Second Where She Puts Something In His Drink 😆
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Drish, Ashu, Ishi ... watch without expectations ... we're not telling the story, they are ... and so far they're doing a decent enough job. And she will tick him off at the temple ... I'm getting a feeling she will not tell anyone about her engagement, and Arnav will find out ... will that be the misunderstanding?

Wait and watch ... me not thinking ... don't want bheja fry 🤣

I PM'ed aashi for the new AT ... hope she or Sana make it soon, or let one of us know.

*edit* clips ... I thought you meant hair clips 🤣 me racking my brains where did Khushi leave her hair vala pompoms 🤣 Edited by DiyaS - 12 years ago
jenshad thumbnail
Aashi Is Online :) ðŸ˜³
shilpi the one during blackmagic episode also he has her pictures remember the photoshoot 😉