Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
^^so don't i on that point ishita.. and i somehow wanted her to get the news of her shaadi out, like when buaji said go to the house i thought she meant invite all of them for namesake to your wedding...
and he doesn't no she is going away yet, so that means not the track we wanted.. all i that i am appreciative of today is the pain he felt when he saw her leaving, maybe that could be intensified if he got to know, she is going to belong somewhere else; leaving him; forever...
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Lol Ashu, I'm majorly upset today. Big let down. Maybe in the minority, but yeah...Couldn't stand her being insulted both by Mami and ASR like that, and even then she goes to his room?! Nobody would've done that honestly. There's a limit to which one can bear insult, and Khushi needed to ignore him.

Diya, yep, I agree she needed to return it. But she should've given it to Anjali or someone, or just let it be, since the key anyway doesn't mean anything to him. I don't know, I've never been soo angry before, as I am today. With both of them.
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nb2011

ishita but the key is part of him like he had her payal but before she could  do anything she got scared of his anger and i am damn sure she left hiskey on the table thats how he will see her blood and runs to the temple idiot

nb, do you think she left the key, or is it still with her?
And does he have anything of hers any more?

and oh yes, you're right ... he will see the blood, thats how she knows she's hurt ... and then the silly idiot runs to the temple!

Khushi is going to have a tough life if she doesn't get his anger under control ... I think her wedding gift to him should be some anger management classes 😆
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thank god Sin!! I agreee!! Nothing justifies what he did today, pushing her like that, and nothing justifies Khushi taking all that insult quietly for me...Lol! The exams have already irritated me.

Okay, be back later! Dinner time!!
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Thank You Ishu ðŸ¤—
-Drishti- thumbnail
Ashuu, lol..the CVs confuse me too, actually only one of them does ;) 🤣

guys, i somehow wasnt too disappointed by Khushi today. I'm pretty sure she went to his room to give him the mannat ki chabbi, even after he said all those things. Yes, she could have easily given it to Nani or Anjali, but that would have just caused her getting asked questions by them, questions that she wouldnt want to answer. Also, its probably something like a pay-back...the way Arnav returned her payal and wallet, she's returning this chabbi, so that she no longer has anything that belongs to him..ofcourse she doesnt know that he still has things that belong to her though ;) 😆 i'm hoping that she does give him the same talk he gave her while returning the wallet, but from the looks of the precap, i dont think so.. but all in all, i wasnt very disappointed..
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Lolzz, Ishi ... chill! ðŸ˜† Remember in MJHT 2 we so wanted Sam to ignore Gunjan and he kept following her around? ðŸ˜†

Besides her tagline is 'main kyun tumse door nahin reh pati?' ... from the fourth promo ...

as long as Arnav is burning up, I'm okay 😆
And abhi toh he just knows she's not coming back ... he doesn't even know she's getting engaged ... I predicted his first reaction would be anger ... that's just the way he reacts ... though he'd better stop manhandling her, that's NOT nice!

i think she did because after all that shouting when he turned back she had already left so i am hoping that she left the key on the table.I don't think arnav has anything of hers
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
umm guys its rushing in towards 150, if the next one isn't up already, we better stop discussing.. ðŸ˜†

@ishu.. yeah, somehow, i hated that too.. like i want her to say something like shut up mami for once! god that lady irritates me no end! 🤢 as for him, not entirely glad, but still glad she finally said "hum bhi aapse kuch zyaada baath nahin karna chahthe".. though i love the pain in his eyes when she was leaving...
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww!! Ishu, i haven't watched the epi, so can't say much. But u kno wat i feel abt this whole scenario.

Like i said, CVs confuse me...and WHY is it always that the girl has to be shown like this?? I wud've really liked Khushi to give Arnav a medicine of his own.

I'm just guessing wat might've happened...but i really wanted and want a sensible handling of this track. Dunno...i'm confused..lol!