Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I could never connect with Basera much...the writing in that show wasn't that good and Ram as the father of grown children is a bit too much to be believable IMO...it was OTT when they showed it in KS with Jai Walia too.

I feel Ram has and will have much better chemistry with Sakshi in this show...Pallavi looked too young somehow in front of him.
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I will watch if for Ram and Sakshi.  Give Ekta a break guys
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@PS:  I am fedup of Mahaan Heroines as I call them...I would have very much appreciated if Priya on hearing her mother, glared at her, saying ok till now my money was good but not any longer...atleast I would have done that if my mother ever (which I think she will not in her wildest dreams) did something like this...
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
tintiny - exactly. I would rather Priya be selfish and rude - at least THAT would show some human emotions, right or wrong. I have no problem with her being the provider of the family; but at least there should be some hint of dissatisfaction! Such mahaanta is beyond me...
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have two bhabhis who are a lot younger then me and born and raised in India and believe me they have no trouble answering back...that is why I find in the soap the naram naram betis, bahus...and even if a girl is soft hearted at least to one parent she would show her hurt and disappointment...that is the human nature.
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice discussions however I feel that it is too early to judge the show just yet, its only 2 episodes old and I don't think the promos are misleading at all, the promos showed what the main story of the show will be, the beginning episodes is only setting the scene so we can connect with the characters. I think we should just watch the show and start judging only when the story is in full flow. Anyhow, in the interviews Ram and Sakshi gave during the launch, Sakshi said that they will not be meeting in the serial so soon!
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Will wait and watch some more. But I hope they meet soon enough.
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shamma92

Nice discussions however I feel that it is too early to judge the show just yet, its only 2 episodes old and I don't think the promos are misleading at all, the promos showed what the main story of the show will be, the beginning episodes is only setting the scene so we can connect with the characters. I think we should just watch the show and start judging only when the story is in full flow. Anyhow, in the interviews Ram and Sakshi gave during the launch, Sakshi said that they will not be meeting in the serial so soon!

Well let them meet sooner before I get bored and stop watching it grrr
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Darling Tin...stop grring...BP baadh jayega...
Anjinie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I will go with the flow, will watch for another two weeks so, if there is no improvement with serial i will call it quits no matter how good the actors are i would rather go bed early afterall it is winter in South Africa.