gaurav chaudhary to save pratigya !!

snowwhitegirl6 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Gaurav chaudhary is going to save pratigya from the law and police as pratigya will be illtreated in police staion against the charges for burning her mother in law 😊and gaurav ( kabir shergill) a big business tycoon from delhi with a rich family background and high societal influence will save pratigya from all this and at the end her pregnancy will be revealed😊. A new modern  punjabi family will be introduced  in next week. Ankur will be arushi's love interest who will be gaurav's younger brother in the show. The  news  was given in tellynews on ndtv india today 9.30 am in india. As soon as i get the link I will give it here bt seriously Gaurav was looking dashing businessman and after a long time after do saheliyan he looked refreshing😊. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow, thanks... u r a darling... P will be preggies???? dunno, how to react,πŸ₯³πŸ€£πŸ˜ˆ
babithaj thumbnail
So K is not her Saviour this time..???.hmmm...😳
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmm... LOL...So Pratigya is pregnant...LOL...🀣 🀣
lakshmi_pai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
      wat prats pregnanat??????...itnee jaldi...are they going to end the show????...i dont want prats to be pregnant now.hope its a wrong news...its my opinion.dont trigger me.plz...
rockyman09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing 😊and article regarding it has also come out bt the news is nt good 😭
lakshmi_pai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockyman09

thanks for sharing 😊and article regarding it has also come out bt the news is nt good 😭

not at all good and acceptable...
beauty18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wht nonsense so cv,s are runing the show.
shilpajr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
in the precap they showed that amma will not take pratigya name for her conditon then why P will be in the jail
babithaj thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpajr

in the precap they showed that amma will not take pratigya name for her conditon then why P will be in the jail

WOW, what a Q...???? really u r genius yaar... So this news might be half true and half false...πŸ˜‰ thank u dear for the genius Q...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘