Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Downhill thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Limerance

It's funny you ask about psychology. I'm actually a biology student but psychology does hold my interest also and had planned a minor in it but had to scrap the idea with other commitments. So what I write isn't really based on pure textbook learned psychology it goes with what my own thoughts are when I'm writing the actual update. 
I'm glad you are drawn to the story and hope I continue to hold your interest. Thanks for your thoughts I appreciate them Reva. 

well even if one wer a student of psychology, it requires patient and keen observation to develop conclusions on patterns of human behaviour...
and ur ff does reflect ur interest, fascination and penchant for such things
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arabianpaki

It was intense update! Really has got me thinking of Sameera...Maan.. and how Piyu is linked to this.

"The fact is some mistakes are so dire that the scars they leave behind are forever etched into our souls."

I agree with that to the fullest. In fact couple of weeks ago me and Shaheda baji were actually having a conversation about that, due to something that happened! And I'm glad and thank the Lord, for I haven't made such a colossal mistake in my life..and I only pray that I never do. Cause I wouldn't want it to follow me the rest of my life! I can't imagine what Maan is going through..but part of the suffering has to do with the fact that he hasn't shared his sorrows with anyone. I think this is the perfect opportunity for him to take Geet's hand, trust her, and trust himself and share what's eating him up!

Great update👏

I know Azi our conversation...and I'll pray to heavens that not you but any suffer such phase in one's life.   I was reading recently Elusive Lyrics and I had commented below at the post...

The book of Life is full of unexpected, least expected, full of surprises chapters listed.

Later as I read along, do I see a shadow lingering around?  I recognized the shadow immediately.  As NJ said you will connect to some hearts well you have one. 

It takes time to digest the fact of been fooled or fool.  I thought I was special but it all shattered when it turned out to be a time pass, person of convenience.

It takes time to come to the terms of reality, but the question always lingers why?  Why Me?  Does any one know the answer did anyone found one?  Not me and probably will never find one.

Time passes and we continue on.  But not as same as we were, is it?

The past always resurfaces, one day you turn on the radio and you hear Adele singing Someone Like you and bang you find yourself singing your self the song.

Or you come across Writer's Corner and read Elusive Lyrics and walk down the past lane once more.  The time defo heals the wound but always leaves a scar behind to touch once in a while to remember how you got one on the first place.

Edited by Newdime - 12 years ago
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

It was intense update! Really has got me thinking of Sameera...Maan.. and how Piyu is linked to this.

"The fact is some mistakes are so dire that the scars they leave behind are forever etched into our souls."

I agree with that to the fullest. In fact couple of weeks ago me and Shaheda baji were actually having a conversation about that, due to something that happened! And I'm glad and thank the Lord, for I haven't made such a colossal mistake in my life..and I only pray that I never do. Cause I wouldn't want it to follow me the rest of my life! I can't imagine what Maan is going through..but part of the suffering has to do with the fact that he hasn't shared his sorrows with anyone. I think this is the perfect opportunity for him to take Geet's hand, trust her, and trust himself and share what's eating him up!

Great update👏

I'm glad Azizah you picked that line. It's my favorite from this update. It was actually something I had written long ago but couldn't find it's niche until now. I'm glad you made the right decision because for something like that to happen is colossal and the guilt with which we would have to live with is unbearable. As for the Maan, Sameera and Piyu triangle more will be revealed now that this update had finally been set. 
Glad you enjoyed it Azi! :)
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update! What did Maan do in the past? Can't wait to find out. I need to read it a couple of times before I can give my take on it. Or I might not, depends on my lazy self. lol
Limerance thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnaluv94

Loved the update! What did Maan do in the past? Can't wait to find out. I need to read it a couple of times before I can give my take on it. Or I might not, depends on my lazy self. lol

I'm going to be greedy Krishna and ask for your full take on it! Especially since I haven't talked to you lately! Where have you been hiding? Lol
Limerance thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newdime

I know azi our conversation...and I'll pray to heavens that not you but any suffer such phase in one's life.   I was reading recently Elusive Lyrics and I ahd commented below at the post...

The book of Life is full of unexpected, least expected, full of surprises chapters listed.

Later as I read along, do I see a shadow lingering around?  I recognized the shadow immediately.  As NJ said you will connect to some hearts well you have one. 

It takes time to digest the fact of been fooled or fool.  I thought I was special but it all shattered when it turned out to be a time pass, person of convenience.

It takes time to come to the terms of reality, but the question always lingers why?  Why Me?  Does any one know the answer did anyone found one?  Not me and probably will never find one.

Time passes and we continue on.  But not as same as we were, is it?

The past always resurfaces, one day you turn on the radio and you hear Adele singing Someone Like you and bang you find yourself singing your self the song.

Or you come across Writer's Corner and read Elusive Lyrics and walk down the past lane once more.  The time defo heals the wound but always leaves a scar behind to touch once in a while to remember how you got one on the first place.

I'm glad you re-posted this here. It's definitely apt, especially the last line. I'm sure you've heard of the classic line time heals everything. I agree to that statement only to an extent. Time heals the pain caused by the scars but not the scar itself. A day may come when you no longer feel the hurt but there will always be a distinct mark to remind you of the emotion in portrayed. The scar will always remain as an subconscious reminder whether you like it or not. 
arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm glad you re-posted this here. It's definitely apt, especially the last line. I'm sure you've heard of the classic line time heals everything. I agree to that statement only to an extent. Time heals the pain caused by the scars but not the scar itself. A day may come when you no longer feel the hurt but there will always be a distinct mark to remind you of the emotion in portrayed. The scar will always remain as an subconscious reminder whether you like it or not. 

Totally agree with that- Time does heal, but not everything!
but then its life, you make mistakes, you fall down, you cry, you get hurt, you pick your self up and you learn, you change, you gain strenght, and hopefully become a better person ( not saying that before one was bad person..).. And though there's a scar, you can look at it as a positive element ...something to remind of the past and tell yourself how strong you've become, to have come this far,

"zindagi are o zindagi
kesi ksei tu ne dikhai hain mushkillein
samne khrai hui, duur ker ke dikahi hain manzilain
magar hum aage he aage,  har kadam bhage he bhage
mushkilain aasan ker ge,  manzilo ko pakar le gey
zindagi dard de gi, hum usse neha ker dain gey
zindai de ge mayusi jao hum tanha larr le ge"

Limerance thumbnail

Totally agree with that- Time does heal, but not everything!
but then its life, you make mistakes, you fall down, you cry, you get hurt, you pick your self up and you learn, you change, you gain strenght, and hopefully become a better person ( not saying that before one was bad person..).. And though there's a scar, you can look at it as a positive element ...something to remind of the past and tell yourself how strong you've become, to have come this far,

"zindagi are o zindagi
kesi ksei tu ne dikhai hain mushkillein
samne khrai hui, duur ker ke dikahi hain manzilain
magar hum aage he aage,  har kadam bhage he bhage
mushkilain aasan ker ge,  manzilo ko pakar le gey
zindagi dard de gi, hum usse neha ker dain gey
zindai de ge mayusi jao hum tanha larr le ge"

You're so right Azizah. It's always the positive we have to focus on. Negativity does nothing good for your soul, sadly though it's the hardest part for most people. Growing from mistakes and keeping scars as a reminder of what you've gained from them not what you lost is most important. 
And wonderful lyrics by the way.
arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You're so right Azizah. It's always the positive we have to focus on. Negativity does nothing good for your soul, sadly though it's the hardest part for most people. Growing from mistakes and keeping scars as a reminder of what you've gained from them not what you lost is most important. 
And wonderful lyrics by the way.

In with the good, out with bad!
As for the song..its actually a song for the country.. but I thought the lyrics fit in pretty well to what we were talking about!
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
amazing is the only word i can think of...you render me speechless

Maan's pain was so palpable...it tore my heart