Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ladygaga

the biggest point is that he never seems to be "in character", he always acts like Salman khan in movies.

That's what he said in one interview. He doesn't believe in "getting into the character". I think that's his formula now.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

DesiGal90

Be a Saif Ali Khan Fan... by writing insult comment u urself has lower the standard of Saif Ali Khan Fans... who thinks comparing him with other actor is insult...

Try To make Fans Not Haters... Apne Saifu Passion mein itna na kho jao ke koi dikhayi na de...

Take Care... Good Night :)

Umm what?
I have NOT insulted any other celeb. You should apply this to yourself. You're the one who brought in saif in the first place and insulted him.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: beboholic

Sallu desu is not getting angry at you she is just giving her opinion. Sometimes when fans defend their favorite it comes out as being angry because we sound really passionate. She didn't call you names, that's when you can say she is being angry. She stated her opinion in respectful manner, where is the anger? 

I Didn't ABUSE Saifu... even i didn't BASHED Saifu... i just teased "Desu" and here it comes...

Insult Comment ========= Lets See how passionate SAIF ALI KHAN Fans are here...in defending Saifu if who compare with Sallu is a INSULT... ðŸ˜†

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: desigal90

Umm what?
I have NOT insulted any other celeb. You should apply this to yourself. You're the one who brought in saif in the first place and insulted him.

i never insulted Saif Ali Khan... i was just teasing u... as i very well know how passionate u r his fan... so i was just seeing ur reaction... if i would hve 2 make i would have made 1st... 

Can i know in what way it was a INSULT ???? u cud hve w8 for 1 minute 2 see if i was joking or not ??? but na... how could 1 ask If SAIF is a ACTOR or not... ???

Earlier i never bashed... not insulted SAIFU... but INSULT COMPARISON Comment is the 1 thing i cnt ABSORB which u made... just on ur fast reaction
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That's even more pathetic. That you purposely are trying ot instigate me by "bashing" my favorite. Atleast my opinion was not in bad intent or meant to instigate his fans.
You can be reported for trying to instigate fans.
But when I say "compariing saif and salman is an insult to saif in terms of acting", which is my genuine opinion, look how riled up you get.  

Edited by desigal90 - 13 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Was Phir Milenge a good movie?

And Tere Naam..I dunno if I was too young for this movie or what but I HATED it..every second of it..every bit of it..😕
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I Didn't ABUSE Saifu... even i didn't BASHED Saifu... i just teased "Desu" and here it comes...

Insult Comment ========= Lets See how passionate SAIF ALI KHAN Fans are here...in defending Saifu if who compare with Sallu is a INSULT... ðŸ˜†

Sameer my post was for Sallufan not you! 😆
ShadowKisses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Bas Yehi nahin kehna tha... ðŸ˜¡

So Saifu's Biggest Fans... Here i come with the SAIFU SPECIAL Kal... Get Ready with all ur VERSATALITY of SAIF ALI KHAN... I will RIP APART his Career in pieces...

and dis time i am serious... ðŸ˜¡

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: desigal90

That's even more pathetic. That you purposely are trying ot instigate me by "bashing" my favorite. Atleast my opinion was not in bad intent or meant to instigate his fans.

You can be reported for trying to instigate fans.

Wow... plz Ma'am do report me as i am instigating u... BASHING your Favourite... 😆 and if possible get me ban before KAL INDIAN MORNING TIME... coz now i will make same kind of thread in morning... and dis time i am 100% Sure... :)

Bye Tc ðŸ˜†
Desu why are you falling for the bait? No use of banging your head against the wall.

Best to ignore.