Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

When the rest of the stars can proclaim I am the badshah or I am the best or My film is pathbreaking or My film is hatke ... Then why cant Katrina say Rajneeti was the best or SKJ was the ultimate in item numbers... Of course she will talk abt her movie and her item number...

Regaring NA's... If Saif can win one for Hum Tum and Arjun can win for Rock On ...Then any these other stars are contenders too...
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

When the rest of the stars can proclaim I am the badshah or I am the best or My film is pathbreaking or My film is hatke ... Then why cant Katrina say Rajneeti was the best or SKJ was the ultimate in item numbers... Of course she will talk abt her movie and her item number...

Regaring NA's... If Saif can win one for Hum Tum and Arjun can win for Rock On ...Then any these other stars are contenders too...

Agree with u ...plus if someone asked me abt katrina the actress ...i wud say i dont know any actress with that nameπŸ˜†
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dabbang won in popular category so its good, I mean it was the most popular movie last year
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

No silly! People think that whatever Katrina Kaif says is ultimately WRONG!πŸ€ͺ
Xx_fehmida_xX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Item songs should also get National Awards: Katrina Kaif

Katrina Kaif thinks there should be a National Award category for item numbers too; says 'Sheila Ki Jawani' would definitely win...

The National Awards have been talked about quite a lot in the filmi circuit since they were announced, with the inevitable dissection of whether this/that film should have won or not won, who deserved it, who did not, et al... But while the chairperson of the jury, JP Dutta, might be defending the choice of Salman Khan starrer "Dabangg" as the winner of the best film providing wholesome entertainment, here's one question that the jury wouldn't have thought it would face in a million years.

The question was raised by none other than Bollywood's Kat, even though it didn't look like she knew much about who had won. At a recent event in Mumbai, when questioned about her reaction to the news of "Dabangg" winning, she apparently looked ignorant as she said, "Oh is it ? I didn't know!" But then she gave her congratulations to the team, but added that "Rajneeti" too was a prime contender for the spot! But that wasn't all, for Kat went on to add that the jury should start a new category for item songs, and that her sizzling " Sheila Ki jawani" should definitely win it. So while Katrina might not have known that Sallu's film had won, we think she would definitely like to know why item numbers should not be in the reckoning for an award. Are the jury members listening?

Katalicious thumbnail
People make sucha  big deal out of anything Katrina says. You go Kat! say something catty :P NOT I love this Kat!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Maddy you always make very valid and fair comments. Even if sometimes I disagree (not in this case though lol) you make me change my opinion sometimes (it's not easy for anyone to change my opinion..but u do it sometimes) because you make good arguments. 😊

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
rajneeti too was a  prime contendor? are you serious? i haven't seen the movie yet :| i hate movies which revolves around political issues.😳
Katalicious thumbnail
^It was a really good film after a very long time.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i should get a national award for bearing all these ultra stupid movies who want themselves to get an award..πŸ€ͺ

the only deserving national awards go to the south moviesss..thats it.. the hindi ones are pretty useless.. Arjun getting an award then Priyanka getting an award.. wats next?? Farrah khan getting an award for TMK or shirish for Joker
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago