KATRINA's reaction on Dabangg winning the NA

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Katrina's dumb act!

TNN | May 22, 2011, 12.00am IST

Katrina Kaif pretended like she didn't know Dabangg won the National Award for Best Film.

At a recent media event when questioned about her reaction to the news she feigned ignorance and said, "Oh is it ? I didn't know!." But soon changed her tone and congratulated the team adding that Rajneeti too was a prime contendor for the spot!
In fact she went on to add that the jury should start a new category for item songs and Sheila should definitely win it.
After all these reports of Salman-Kat patching up surfacing, we wonder if it's just a facade for their next film or have they genuinely put their differences aside.
Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
maybe she really didnt knoww???? i didnt know too..😆😆
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Rajneeti too was a prime contendor for the spot!

__

"Oh is it ? I didn't know!." ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She probably didn't know. Why would she pretend that she didn't know about it?  I wonder if the article is making things up. Katrina is one of those shy stars, I don't think she would say something hatke like Shelia should be part of National awards or that Rajneeti was a tough competition to Dabangg.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
LOL if she wanted to name another movie that would have been a tough contendor for Dabangg, then she should have named Endhiran..which made the most money ever in the history of desi films, not Rajneeti 😆

SKJ deserves a national award? LOL Kat keep dreaming 🤣
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
If dabang can win a NA, which totally desrved it in my opinion because the mass loved it...SKJ was also loved by the mass, so why not!

But I do agree with Endhiran comment!
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Well I suppose that would be the only way Katrina will ever win a NA award ðŸ˜† 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
I wouldn't be so quick to say that. She might surprise us. And plus it's not like all the NA winners were path breaking performances either! If some of those average/above average performances can win, than so can Kat!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
when Priyanka can win for Fashion.. Katrina may win too eventually in her future maybee..

National awards for Bollywood are never the very deserving oness..
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
^ Also Saif from Hum Tum and Arjun Rampal from Rock on! Seriously, National awards are rigged too! I believe the time that Saif won, his mother was the judge. Am not sure if that was just a rumor or if was true! Now if saif won for Omkara, that would make more sense...he was brilliant there!

I use to think that in bollywood, only National awards weren't rigged...but that too now is losing it's credibility. An article that was posted months ago in this thread proved that NA are no better than Filmfare awards.

So I agree, Kat too can win anytime during her career. These things are just luck!
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago