Freida Pinto Spotted at the France Airport

doser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Freida Pinto Flys Into France

The actress arrives at Nice airport

Freida Pinto steps out in shades after arriving at Nice airport in Nice, France on Wednesday (May 18).

The 26-year-old indian actress kept it comfy and casual for her flight in a pair of jeans, a fitted jacket with flower and bow detailing and black-capped flats. She carried all her essentials in a large tan bag.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
She did only 1 Hindi Movie... Now she even sneezes pictures come out... Freida pinto spotted this... that... ki jaar... ðŸ˜†
Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice, thanks for sharing

Easy_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

She did only 1 Hindi Movie... Now she even sneezes pictures come out... Freida pinto spotted this... that... ki jaar... ðŸ˜†

kya baat hai jaar...aaj toh bilkul akkal ki baat kar rahe ho...woke up on the wrong side of the bed today?😆

gotta agree with you there...Frieda Pinto's middle name is overrated!
She's still going places for showing her so called purrrty face for a couple of minutes in SDM, which happened like a lifetime ago. Baffles me to no end!!!!!
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: _VERSACE_

kya baat hai jaar...aaj toh bilkul akkal ki baat kar rahe ho...woke up on the wrong side of the bed today?😆

She's still going places for showing her so called purrrty face for a couple of minutes in SDM, which happened like a lifetime ago. Baffles me to no end!!!!!

Billa Magic ðŸ˜‰
Easy_A thumbnail

don't flatter yourself. i'm just dumbing down so that you can comprehend my post, nice that i am. 😉

so, why don't you shed some light on that riot word...JAAR <-- do you say it the way you spell it? Jaar instead of yaar?

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
ya its punjabi version of  "Yaar"...
robfanatic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _VERSACE_

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#660099">kya baat hai jaar...aaj toh bilkul akkal ki baat kar rahe ho...woke up on the wrong side of the bed today?😆</font></font>
<font color="#660099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
</font><font color="#660099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">She's still going places </font><font color="#660099"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">for showing her so called purrrty face for a couple of minutes in SDM, which happened like a lifetime ago. Baffles me to no end!!!!!</font></font>

why are you Jealous of her?
^ Just because people dont like a celeb doesnt mean they are jealous of them 
robfanatic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eraser

^ Just because people dont like a celeb doesnt mean they are jealous of them

Im not saying anyone who dislike freida are jealous of her.But some ppl here often make comments how she doesn't deserve to be a star just because they think she is not as pretty as those bolly bimbos.Edited by robfanatic - 12 years ago