Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice update  ... soon update net chap
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
lovely update

i loved how dutta responded...so dutta like <3

he is so sweet...he dsnt wana tke advantage of her situation... bless him

AS n dutta convo was rely awkward i mean i can never imagine dem bth tlkin literaly bout whether dutta shud hav sexual intercourse wit his wife or not!!! poor dutta LOL

aww AS decorated d room n everythng

lekin dutta bein dutta cudn tke it lol

awww naku sleepin on duttas shoulder...

loved hw naku askd D hw he shud pick her up ..so cute na

nd d MS scne was soo cuteee!! aww he slept without untanglin it...*sigh*

naku flying kite LOL

oh oh...now dutta wil chnge his decision 4 nakus sake..ryt...

thnku so much 4 such a wonderful SS..update n the pm

pl do cont soon.x
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
very nice update rose...wich movie or drama did u gt tht idea from... i recall a similar thing happening in an old zee tv drama called amanat bt m nt sure if thts summut the doc tld thm 2 do or nt bt it did happen tht the eldest daughter santosh lost her mental balance after she lost sanskar (a little boy she bought up as her own kid n became very attached too) n chandar married her n she evn gt pregnant n after delivering a baby boy from an operation wen she regained conscious she was absolutely fine...

anyway amazing update...m sure the end scene may trigger dutta 2 rethink his decision... i cn c wer he's cumin frm bt as AS sed they r hubby-wife...there isnt nethin wrng in it bt yes it may feel wrng 2 him as she's nt mentally stable 2 understand n giv consent 2 it so it does seem like going against her will bt he shud follow the advice else her childlike behaviour wil result in mre incidents wer she puts her life at risk unknowingly...
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Dear Rose🤗
Thanx a lot for the wonderful update and Pm🤗Loved it to the core❤️really fab update ...
Omg doc suggests D about the child😲This was totally unexpected yaara ...Me all shocked ...i thought he would suggest to take her to some hill stations or something😆
Awww duttta ...i have no words to describe this man ..i mean seriously respect he have for woman and love for naku ...👏👍🏼
Wow that was really sweet moment ...Dutta carryin naku😍
Loved the AS -Dutta convo ...Omg naku again got herself in trouble and poor dutta can"t say anything to her ...now wonder what will happened ?...pls jaldi update karna ...u take care yaar ...see ya around ...
Love and hugs
suhana🤗

arsalatabbsum98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😕

LOVEDDD👏

Dream is not that what u see in sleep... Dream is the thing which does not allow you to sleep... Love u mishal...

chitrakshgeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HI Rose,

It was really nice...Now Dutta is going through tough time...MMM...Love to see this type of DUTTA...😛
spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rose please😳 update na eager to see what move and how dutta will make😊 Please Edited by spandana11 - 12 years ago
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: spandana11

Rose please😳 update na eager to see what move and how dutta will make😊 Please

if i updt nah then m sure after reading it  u all will kill me 😆..m scared 😕
spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stranger2rose

if i updt nah then m sure after reading it  u all will kill me 😆..m scared 😕

oh why dear it ever happened in that way ,we know any thing you come up with it will be awesome,oh killing our dear rose nahi nahi  ,scared oh no chal update karo 
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ ivy ..thanks so much for reading n enjoying this story hope u like the next part as well

@ priyanka ..wow such a wonderful way to give feedback ..will reply to ur comment later ..but thanks so much

@ spandy ..glad u liked the updt dear ..now if tasha go off for a honey moon then bachcha to hoga na dear ..lol..but i guess dr. was a bit scared afterall how could he prescribe tasha to go for honeymoon ..lol..now i wish u like the next part as well ..though chances are remote but still keeping my fingers crossed.

rrs ..thanks so much for ur appreciation ..will updt soon

@ azymishi ..wow u like the updt so much esply nakku sleeping on his lap and MS scene ..thank a lot dear ...i know dutta is adorable and we all want him ..lol..
@ krishaa ..i know dutta is rt he cannot do such a thing with nakku at the moment ..glad u liked the updt ..thanks for ur comments
@ ranjana ..thanks for appreciating the updt and understanding duttas feelings ..agree with u both AS and dutta r rt in their own ways so lets see what dutta decided ..

@ sinak ..yahh poor dutta ..dont worry things will chng soon

@ pooja ..oh ur science student ..then sorry but dear what can i do the way nakku got insane just by running after that black van i couldnt come up with a better idea ...but glad u liked duttas descion and dutta - AS convo ...now waiting to know ur reaction for the next part ...hope u like it  and thanks once again for ur sweet comments

@ bluepal ..agree with u dear dutta is a wonderful husban n he cant think of taking advantage of nakku ..thanks for ur lovely comments ..hope u like the next part as well

@ mnx ..agree with u another filmy updt ..lol.but when the whole situation is so filmy i dont have any other option ..lol..

@ ramya ..thanks so much

@ mlshe ..glad u liked the updt so much ..yup dutta is rt but he cannot ignore nakkus condition as well ..lets see what he decides ..actually dear dutta didnot exactly get into the details while conversing with AS ..lol.. they both talked in a mature manner ..😆

@ yuvika ...lol..dear i didnt copy it from that serial ..actually there was an old show called choodiyaan ..but glad u liked the updt ..ur rt dutta needs to rethink about his decision ..hope he does ..thanks for ur comments

@ suhana ..i m so happy to know that u enjoyed it so much ...lol..u want tasha to visit a hill station ..but lets see what dutta has in mind and thanks for respecting duttas feelings ..wish u like the next part as well

@ geeta ..oye hoye thank u ji for liking the updt ..no wonder ur excited about the next part ..lol..
Edited by stranger2rose - 12 years ago