Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: --SONEE--

<font size="2">@bold,,,Nahin Rose itani jaldi nahi...mujhe itna toh padhne de,,,fir next part ..plz...plz... Tonight wil read pakka...😳</font>

<font size="2">Sorry priya,,,but plz...i want to catch all d parts plz mujhpe taras khao😳😆
</font>

oh ho sonee dr...it means u haven't yet read a single update...i can understand ur problem bcoz m b is dor se guzar chuki hu...so take ur time and give comment soon...as per rose u have 2 days...hahaha
ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: priya6gang

oh ho sonee dr...it means u haven't yet read a single update...i can understand ur problem bcoz m b is dor se guzar chuki hu...so take ur time and give comment soon...as per rose u have 2 days...hahaha

nahi yaar i had read first part ...later i went on holiday...now after 15 days ...Rose hd posted 7 parts😲 Ab itane sare ek saath  padhne hai... lolz u wer suffer from dis...wow great chalo...i have 2 days😛😉...😆
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
are itni der ho gayi ab update bhi kar do
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i m so sorry .. i know i m super late this time though not really i updt on the 11th and today its 16th  but still ... was busy thanks to my  office work and friend who has come back ..both of them kept and r still keeping me really busy ..lol..but u will get ur updt tom for sure ..thanks for waiting

@ azymishi ..yup duttas risk paid off and precap should worry u all ..lol..thanks so much for liking the scenes and the updt .

@ bluepal ..good to see ur so happy for tasha ..hope u like the next part as well

@ mnx ..thank so much for ur appreciation

@ spandy ..glad u liked the updt ..hmm tasha romance but dear nakku is still not mentally sound in such a situation wouldnt it look inappropriate dutta romancing with her ..dont worry will keep ur suggestion in mind

@ pooja ..thanks so much for liking dutta dialogues ...agree with u he is very comfortable with nakku n always pours his heart out to her ..as far as nakkus condition goes she has regained her memory but still is mentally unstable so hasnt recovered fully

@ priyanka ..sorry i made u cry but dear i will reply to ur comment in detail later

@ rrs ..glad u liked the upt ..thanks

@ sinak ..hopefully nakku will recover soon ..thanks

@ krishaa ..so happy that u enjoyed the updt ...dont worry there wont be any kabab mein haddi ..will concentrate only on tasha ..thanks for ur sweet comments

@ usha ..wow u read all the steps in one go ..m impressed ..thanks so much for ur appreciation hope u like the next part as well

@ geeta ..thank u dear for ur sweet comments

@ yuvika ..ohh u found the scene emotional but glad u liked it ..well what doctor will say for that u have to wait n watch

@ mlshe ..feels great to know that i had done complete justice to the whole situation ..thanks ..what will happen next u will know soon ..but would say ur very close to what doctor would suggest ..lol..
@ ramya ..thank u so much

@ ranjana ..glad u liked it ..thanks dear ..hope u enjoy the next part as well

@ suhana .so happy to know that u liked it so much ..dont worry about tasha they will come out strongly though the going ahead is not easy but still they will manage .
Edited by stranger2rose - 12 years ago
ShuVin thumbnail

Originally posted by: stranger2rose

i m so sorry .. i know i m super late this time though not really i updt on the 11th and today its 16th  but still ... was busy thanks to my  office work and friend who has come back ..both of them kept and r still keeping me really busy ..lol..but u will get ur updt tom for sure ..thanks for waiting 

😲ohh god...yahan bhi tont...😆
 i almost finish wit all updates ok.. wil give comment asap😳

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya6gang

Yes Me second
reserved : )
EDITED: i have tears in my eyes after reding this update...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

m so sorry i made u cry

Step 7:

Dutta  ready to complete his mission'..he is so fast..yup doesnt want to delay

He insist nakku  to go to temple with him'nakku surprised..(laga naa jhatka 240 volt kaa)''she doesn't even remember that there was any temple of  goddess'.🤢🤢.

He wished that she remembers everything on reaching that temple'..he had the fear that if this will not work ..then '..then what will he do.

Aey zindagi mujhse ye daga naa karna

Mai jiyun uske bina ye dua naa karna

once again mind blowing lines ..👏👏👏
In the temple:

On reaching the temple  she felt that she visit earlier in this temple'..so I think that the mission is moving toward success'.but she  couldn't recall anything'..awww. my dutta still scared that whether they r  moving forward or drifting apart  in the whole mission.😕

Aankho ki zubaan ko samajh nahi paate

Hont h magar kuch kah nahin  paate

Apney dil ki bebasi kis tarah kahein hum

Wo tu he h jiske bagar hum rah nahi paate ..so true feel the same for mishal

Then everything was repeated like a flashback''..in  the trial that may be nakku will remember everything'.and the decision of dutta start working when she saw dutta being  taken away  in a black van'she started getting flashes of the same'.she reminds the whle sequence that had happened wid her and her saab some days before'..she want to stop that van but get unconscious .😭

Tum chale gaye ho jabse aaye mere sanam

Ussi raah par ruk gaye h mere kadam

Tum milo to haal apna sunaayein hum

Tumhare bina ye jindagi adhoori h'.tumhari kasam...kya baat hai ..m spellbound by ur collection

In her unconscious state dutta brings her to the hospital'.and rose the scene u created after is just awesome 'really I can't explain it in words...ohhh thanks so much ..glad u could imagine it ..

He sat close to her holding her hand'looking in her eyes'.and waiting that his nakku will open her eyes'and say saab'will she then remind everything.

H e said "" main janta hoon tu mujhe sun sakti hai bus mujhe tang karne ke liye aankhein bandh kare hue hai. Maine bhi toh tujhe bahut dard diya hai kabhi jaan bhujhkar aur kabhi anjaane mein..lekin ab jab mein tere bina adhura hoon tu mujhse ruthi hui hai..jab bhi chaha tujhe duniya ki har khushi doon anjane mein tujhe aur takleef de baithta hoon."😭

Sabki khushi ki chaah karte h

Bas itna saa gunaah karte h

Aaj phir aapke intzaar m baithe h

Dekhna h kab aap yaad kate h

Wow'..he kissed her hand'.yup whatever he does touches ur heart just like ur shayari .😳

" tere aane se mujhe sacha pyar mila , sacha jeevan sathi mila , jism main hoon meri jaan hai tu , bin tere main kuch nahin."😭

Kuch khoobsurat saath chuta nahi karte

Waqt ki sakh se lamhe rutha nahi karte

Milte h kuch log aise jindagi m

Jinse rishte kabhi toota nahi karte..kahan se nikalte ho itni awesome lines EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

So finally our lovely dovely nakku slowly slowly gain conscious'..and saw flashes of everything that had happened in her past life'.from supriya to kala'.everything.😊

Phewww😆

She opened her eyes '..and then a sweet hug of tasha'..loved it😳'.is she fine now?????????? Iam confused'...hmm not fully ..got back her memory but still mentally unsound

So nakku have to stay in the hospital for some days'..dutta is smiling on realizing that the huge risk he had taken had finally paid off,'..

Dil-e-naadan aaj pareshan bahot tha

Tu pass hotey hue bhi door bahot tha

Kis quadar thay logon se marasam mere

Phir bhi teri kami kaa ehsaas bahot tha

Nakku don't even  want that dutta will leave her for sometime and holds his hand tightly.not her fault afterall who wants to leave his hand lol.😃

Ab koi naya locha h kya rose'.what the doctor want to say to dutta'.😡😡😡now nakku is fine naa'..hmm locha to hai ..lets see how u deal with it

Update soon..tom for sure

Iam waiting

Love u❤️..me too

ShuVin thumbnail
Hello dear

here im again😆
Fifth
OMG what a horrible scene Nakku wit gun...n anay...man DSP is so dead...ahen ahen...god he scold her to much... here is  baaji.." woh kya abhi bhi ro rahi hai?" ..awww  so sweet of him😳..khud chillata hai khud puchta hai..lolz man... halwa scene..how sweet😳..n really cute pal rosie..well done👏..again dis is too much fire scene..crap...again aag ke saath DSP bhi bhadak gaya...kaha se aaya itna danger idea..." MAIN GHAR CHOD KAR JAA RAHI HOON"...ohh noo...

Sixth
Chalo in search of nakku😛.. If his heart was guiding him right then she should be there. amazing👏...uff itna ghussa..lolz i lik it😉... nice dialogues again...special d DSP's line "jis tarah phool ko khushboo se dil ko dhadkan se juda karne par woh bejaan ho jaate hain usi tarah agar dutta ko nakku se alag kar diya toh yeh dutta toh.." sounds filmy...but nice one..hum bhi kam filmy thodi na hai😉😳 ...
  OMG D is ready to reapeat d incidence😲..god dis last para n D's words it took my heart away... really dieng to know what; s the next??? Awesome storyline rosie...really u managed very well wit innocent nakku & caring Dutta...n for dem Baaji is always der... loved it all ...superb dear...👏

chalo im done wit it...so hope ur ready wit ur next part😳😆

stranger2rose thumbnail

NOTE : friends nakku has regained her lost memory but still she is mentally not stable so she hasnt recovered fully yet. hope all the confusion is sorted out.

for previous steps please refer to pg-1

Eighth step

Dutta walked in the doctors cabin and waited for him to suggest him the next course of action so that she would regain her mental balance after getting her lost memory back. The doctor began to explain him after hesitating a bit that even though nakku had regained her memory still she wasn't mentally stable and behaved like an immature person due to her hormonal imbalance and to correct that it was essential for her to bear a child now which shocked dutta completely.(trust me i have seen doctors recommeding this in serials n movies so took it from there)  He thought how could she carry a child when she herself was behaving like one. The doctor explained further that when a woman is pregnant she goes through a lot of hormonal changes and this would improve her condition. Dutta felt that the doctor had lost his mind himself, how could he get close to her in such a situation, this was purely disgusting so he lashed out " apko pata bhi hai aap kya keh rahe ho..nakku ki aisi dimaghi halat mein  main uske saath aisa kaise kar sakta hoon?" the doctor understood his confusion and said " main janta hoon aap kya soch rahe hain , lekin yeh sab hum unke bhale ke liye hi toh kar rahe hain aur waise bhi aap shaadi shuda hain, woh apki patni hain ..phir ismein galat kya hai?" dutta felt sick even at the thought of doing such a thing with her and left the room without replying to the doctor unaware that AS was standing outside the room and had listened to the entire conversation.

He saw nakku talking to baaji cheerfully and went out to sit in the garden. He needed fresh air to think straight. He loved her immensely and always dreamt of having a family of his own but not like this when she was not in her senses that would be taking advantage of her vulnerability, he would never do that. The day he would become a father he would be the happiest person on this earth and he couldn't have asked for a better life partner than nakku to be the mother of his child. All his desires would be fulfilled the day he would hold his child in his hands. AS came and sat next to him, she pressed his hand and said "hum jaante hain tumhara man mein kya chal raha hai , humne doctor ki saari baatein suni." He continued to stare at the ground while AS tried to pacify him " doctor ne jo kaha usmein burai kya hai, agar isey nakku ki haalat mein sudhar aata hai toh harz kya hai." Now dutta gave her a surprised look he didn't expect his mother to react like this " apko ismein kuch galat nazar nahin aata? Nakku jab apne hosh mein hi nahin hai toh main uske kareeb kaise ja sakta hoon, kaise uski masoomiyat ka faida utha sakta hoon? Jis cheez ke liye woh taiyaar hi nahin hai main woh karne ki soch bhi nahin sakta." He felt uncomfortable talking to his mother about this topic but had no choice as he thought that she being a woman would understand nakkus state of mind. She took a deep breath and continued " hum nakku ki haalat nazar andaz (ignore) nahin kar rahe lekin tu yeh kyun bhool raha hai ki woh teri patni hai aur tu ussey kitna pyar karta hai aise mein uska faida uthane ki baat kahan se aa gayi? Aur ye koi pehli baaar to nahin hai ki tum dono.." dutta stood up in frustration and replied " pyar karta hoon tabhi toh yeh keh raha hoon ki main usko dhokha nahin de sakta."  Their relationship was based on true and pure love there was no place for lust in it. Together they had spent some beautiful moments which he always cherished and would love to share more in the future but only when she would be willing. He would never force himself on her. He left the garden in embarrassment as he thought it was pointless arguing with AS, she was not willing to understand him and he had made himself absolutely clear regarding this but AS was determined to get them back together, he had to do this for nakkus sake. She couldn't bear to see her son and daughter in law like this, they both loved each other and deserved to lead a normal life.

Two days later nakku was discharged from the hospital late in the evening. After having dinner tasha went to their room and were shocked to see the state in which it was. The whole room was dimly lit, the bed was covered with rose petals and aromatic candles were placed at different corners. He knew who was behind all this and closed his eyes in frustration while nakku got excited on seeing the room so beautifully decorated, she started blowing the candles playfully. The whole atmosphere seemed disgusting to him, he couldn't bear to stand a minute there so left the room after telling nakku to go off to sleep and he would join her later after having a walk in the lawn. He went out and sat on the swing with his head resting on his hand he shut his eyes and soon went off to sleep.

In the middle of the night his head jerked in sleep and he lost balance. He opened his eyes and felt some weight on his lap. He looked down and saw her sleeping with her head pillowed on his lap. The night was getting cold and she had brought up her legs close to her chest to keep herself warm. He moved his and through her hair and said " nakku uth..yahan thand ho rahi hai ..chal andar jakar sowenge." She sat up lazily, rubbed her eyes and stood up still in sleep then raised her arms in the air and said " godhi ..godhi lo nah ..mujhe neend aa rahi hai..main nahin chalegi." He rolled his eyes and then picked her up in his arms, she kept her head on his shoulder and held his neck tightly without opening her eyes. He walked back to his room quietly, AS had woken up to have a glass of water and saw him carrying a sleeping nakku to his room, she slapped her head in disappointment thinking all the arrangements she had done went waste. On reaching the room he placed her carefully on the bed, freed his neck from her arms and took a step back but realized her mangal sutra had got tangled with his kurta button bringing back old memories. A smile spread on his lips when he saw her sleeping like a baby, he was too sleepy to untangle her mangal sutra so simply kissed her forehead and laid down next to her, resting his head on her pillow as his was a little far away and arms wrapped around her waist.

Next evening he was having tea with AS in the lawn. It was a pleasant evening with light breeze blowing, he kept the empty cup back and asked " nakku kahan hai? Nazar nahin aa rahin." To which AS replied " Woh annay ke saath chath (terrace) par patang uda rahi hai." He looked up towards the terrace and was horrified to see her sitting on the edge of the terrace wall, if that wasn't enough she was tilting towards her left to catch the branch of a nearby tree on which a kite had got stuck and the next thing shocked him to death when she lost her balance and was hanging from the wall clutching the railing tightly with her right hand. She screamed for help and dutta rushed to the terrace while AS just couldn't believe what she was witnessing. He managed to pull her up with all his mite. She was trembling like a leaf in fear, this time he didn't blast her probably the fear of losing her overpowered his anger. She was crying profusely and he tried to calm her down by giving her a side hug, soon AS also joined them "nakku beta, tu yeh kya kar rahi thi?" she replied in between her sobs " woh patang atack gayi thi toh mein usey nikal rahi thi..pata nahin main phisal kaise gayi." He rubbed her back gently to stop her from crying. Both AS and dutta saw that there were so many kites lying on the table still she had tried to catch the one which had got stuck in the branches, once again in her innocence she had risked her life making AS ask him firmly " kya ab bhi tumhara wohi faisla hai? Humein toh samajh nahin aata ki tumhari zid tumhara pyar se badkar kab ho gayi?" and left the terrace with nakku. He banged his fist hard on the wall in frustration and closed his eyes out of helplessness.

Lots of love 
ROSE 
Like always waiting for ur precious comments            
Edited by stranger2rose - 12 years ago
ShuVin thumbnail

Originally posted by: stranger2rose

next part cmg up and sonee u missed the seventh step ..check the 1st pg ..lol..

what?🤪me...i read only 6 parts😳😆 7th step mujhe dikha hi nahi😆chalo now wil cover dis two parts ek saath😳 
ShuVin thumbnail
👏Edited😳

Hi Rosie…

Oops too late ….*mundi niche*without my bakbak let me start my comment

Seventh step:

Omg he sed dey wil visit to temple…ohh she is so excited …n he correct her not bappa's  but devi maa's temple… ohh …how D's mind running L …. im really nervous now :/ ………

Dey reach in temple n place looked familier to her… WHAT? all incidence shook his faith in god once again. ?? ohh nooo…fir naastik ho gaya?...

Today he was here not for his sake but for her, she believed in god and he believed her, she was his god. If today anything went wrong before devi maas eyes he didn't know himself what he would end up doing.

What shud I say about dis…im too nurvous n here she was feeling uneasy?:(

she was taking as if something terribly wrong had happened here before

humse pucho…What had happened? Arrhhh… n from dis scene…till here… Their eyes met, exchanging what their hearts wanted to convey to each other. He embraced her face lovingly before leaving and both felt as if they were losing something precious.

What a lines …amazing...each n every word …every thought …der feeling u put it so well…Kya kahu yaar…here my heartbeats r uncreased…very well written rosie…

Ohh noo same incidence ??… GOSH she lost balance… bleeding….n here he start to cursing himself…for her condition…again …

Awww D ki baatein make me all go teary…nice dialogue Rosie …ohhh he felt emotionally weak mummy oops aai… ohh she is remembering everything dats gyd…wow u write each n every important scene…superb Rosie…

Yeee finally he cudn't stop smiled…n me too ….again doctor ?? GOD …means memory is back not mental balance…hun… don't worry tu aur D hai naa…

Awesome part Rosie…amazing…I'm so happy to read dis…chalo I want to read next part now…

Eighth Step:

Doctor giving his gyan… God help D…plz …What? ..ahen…dutta was shocked…obviously me too…what D thought , he was right… u really saw dis kind of suggestion in movie or in serial??  Really?? GOD … horrible…Gud D…ohh noo AS heard entire convo… crap…now don't know what she wil do?...arrhh…bad manners ;)

Chalo Nakku wit baaji n poor D wit AS… ohh man …he is so perfect… n der convo… ahen now I'm uncomfortable while reading it… he was right… being women she have to understand… lekin iska dimag toh kahin aur hi daud raha he…thank god he left….

OMG … room was decorated?? … ye AS bhi naa…haila D in such a bad state… again he went out…aww he sleeped …so gaya…hmmm

Wow she cum der… how cute… godhi loh naa…ohh baby…. Lolz… arhhh dis AS… anyway …concentrate on tasha…aww MS scene...old memories ...golden days brought smile on face…*sigh*

Again D & AS scene…hun…I don't lyk it Rosie ye kuch jyadahi footage kha rahi hai?…omg chat pe patang..fir dhamal machayegi ye… see der she is ..for a kite??…ohh she lost her balance …hanging a wall…ohh D… ye ladki isse heart attack dilwayegi lolz… Thank god this time he controlled his anger… lolz

OMG …AS kya dialogue maar ke gayi…mauke pe chauka maarna koi isse sikhe.. not fist D…now banged ur head on wall…arrhh

Awesome updates Rosie👏…finally itne dinon baad kuch Dil se padha….really im feeling so good… all d scene's …dialogue…u write ut so perfect…superb… yaar tune story kaafi interestingly aage badhai hai…great… im really very sorry for late…lyk ur previous SS in this also u wait so much for my comments…n me useless fellow…wil read next part soon...Thanks for d wonderful updates sweety…😳 

Edited by --SONEE-- - 12 years ago