Rudranethra (ss) maaneet part 6 pg 40 updated

jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

maharnavami...9th day of 10 day durga festival...

Ujjaini

Dusshera celebrations were full on in ujjaini...many devotees were visiting the temple to offer prayers to the deity of the shrine...everything was going well...special poojas were taking place continuously...whole area was crowded...

maan...an young business tycoon of delhi visited ujjaini for the first time on the request of his mother...ganga...although maan was not at all interested in such rituals he attended the shrine for the sake of his mother...Maan entered the shrine with his mother...just then an aghora came near him...maan initially got scared when aghora stood near him suddenly...ganga went ahead for darshan...maan started to leave...but aghora pulled maan's hand and gave him a strange thing made of bones...with sanskrit inscriptions all over it...maan looked at aghora confused...he was frightened with the look of aghora and his way of behavior...then aghora forced maan to take the thing made of bones...

aghora then kept his hand over maan's head as an act of blessing...and left...maan without a second thought threw the thing given by aghora aside and went inside the temple...

when maan entered the temple...he felt a strange feeling...as if he came there before...slowly the sound of damarukam started...its intensity became more and more...maan heard some voices "hara...hara...hara...hara...hara...:'all around him...making him sick...he looked around ...he was walled off from rest of the people...immediately he turned aside...it was dark...he took few steps forward...his eyes widened looking at the image standing before him...he felt as if his life is ending...his hands were shivering...that image started to move towards him...it moved closer...closer...

maan screamed..."maaa" and woke up...ganga came running into maan's room...she sighed as it was the daily nightmare of maan since the day they came from ujjaini last year...

maan looked at ganga with a horrified look...ganga couldn't control her tears after seeing the daily torture of his son...

what is the reason behind maan's nightmare...what did aghora gave to maan...what is there in maan's future...? what is the solution to maan's problem?

to know more read my latest ss...rudranethra...a maaneet fanfic of socio-fantasy...

Index

part 1 page 3

part 2 page 10

part 3 page 17

part 4 page 25

part 5 page 33

part 6 page 40

Plz do comment ...

Edited by jwalamukhi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sounds very interesting...do continue!!
jwalamukhi thumbnail
only one reply😭

if not positive atleast give negative comments...😊
maaneetfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
very deep!!!  I like it...do continue and don't forget to PM me!!
sakadafi thumbnail
sounds very interesting and totally different. please add me to your PM list.
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow interesting yaar...continue soon pls 
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hmmm
interesting...continue soon!!!!!!!!!

and do pm me!!!!!!!
mansijani21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
love the concept...
do continue soon...
plz pm me
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey plz dont stress yourself first complete ur ongoing SS then continue with this

plz tell me all your works are FF or SS

plz reply to this post
jwalamukhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: abinash079

hey plz dont stress yourself first complete ur ongoing SS then continue with this

plz tell me all your works are FF or SS

plz reply to this post

no dear iam not stressing myself...all the ss which i am writing are entirely different from one another...i feel happy when i write updates for all the four...