Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiee_Ashh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awww this is soo cutee,,,,i was literally reading the whole thing with a HUGEE smilee on my face!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
I lovee how they both understand each other ndd their need's without any words😳,,,i guess this shows the love between them hey? πŸ˜‰

Newayy i am a teeny weenyy bit upset with uu,,,u didnt pm me for the last 2 updates 😭 buhh newayy dnt worii i wont hold it against uu πŸ˜›
plss update soonn!! thankss xxπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Cutiee_Ashh

Awww this is soo cutee,,,,i was literally reading the whole thing with a HUGEE smilee on my face!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I lovee how they both understand each other ndd their need's without any words😳,,,i guess this shows the love between them hey? πŸ˜‰

Newayy i am a teeny weenyy bit upset with uu,,,u didnt pm me for the last 2 updates 😭 buhh newayy dnt worii i wont hold it against uu πŸ˜›
plss update soonn!! thankss xxπŸ˜ƒ

I PMed you both times but it didn't go through. Is your PM inbox full?

BTW I myself had a huge grin all the while I wrote it  ;)
Edited by dolphinUSA - 12 years ago
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This is just wow...
A beautiful update... Its like silence spoke volumes...

Fantastic update dol...mesmerizing... With the much awaited Kiss...
And you wrote it beautifully
... Please doo continue soon... can't wait any longer now... :)
Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I have read the last few updates soo many times now...cant wait for the nxt part - plz update soon =)

Chapter 69

She lost all sense of her surroundings at the first contact of their lips. All she could register were the slight movements of their lips and his hand gliding down to her lower back pulling her closer. He knew she was fragile, he knew he had to handle her with care given her history...which was why he chose to ask if he could kiss her...and she had pleasantly surprised him with her answer. He wasn't vexed that she had made the first move...in fact he was glad she did. It was her own way of letting him know she craved for him as much as he did. It was her first kiss and she probably was overwhelmed by being the initiator, because she had only made the contact and had stood there as still as a statue...but he took it from there...grazing his lips gently over hers. Even an infinitesimal move of his lips and his body stimulated the nerves in parts of her body that were not even in contact with his...like the heat emanating from her ears or the buckling of her knees making it difficult for her to stand steady.

She made to create some distance between them and he let go immediately...his hands coming down to his side while he curiously and nervously looked in her eyes to know if she regretted any of it. His eyes must have reflected worry because before he could ask or say anything, she spoke in a rush "No no...I mean...you need to sit down." He held her hand and walked to the couch with her in tow...making her sit close to him. Although their bodies had turned into each other, she didn't look at him. She was too embarrassed to show him her need to kiss him again...she had done it once and she didn't think she would have it in her to do it again. Her fingers unconsciously started rolling the edge of her shirt as she tried to hide her desperation for him to take her in a kiss again. He must have read her body language because he tilted her face towards him and brought his lips close to hers but held them short of hers. He still wasn't sure how much he could allow himself upon her...and so he waited her out. Her eyes were still open when he had stopped moving closer and guessing the silent question in his eyes, she closed her eyes and tilted her chin forward giving him a go...and go he did..capturing her lips with his in a swift move.

They carried on their little play for over an hour...breaking away intermittently only to catch a breath. Although he did all the work, she didn't leave any room for doubt as she brought her hands around his neck and to his back to play with his hair, invigorating him further. Their initial inhibition, doubts and hesitation had turned into passion within minutes. When they finally broke away, they rested their heads back on the couch looking at each other...and then the same thought ran through their mind at the same time...they had a big appetite. They both smiled at that thought before she got conscious again and shied away.

He then told her of his encounter with Naina on New Years and hoped she wouldn't judge him...but she surprised him when she mentioned about Sharan giving her a CPR. Although they didn't fall under the same category, it made him feel somewhat less remorseful. He let out a deep sigh before saying "I wish our first kiss was for one another..."

"It was!" she replied and he looked at her saying "I know you consider this our first kiss...but still..."

She took his arm and placed it around her neck to lean closer to him as she said "Our first kiss was on New Years Eve." He looked at her shocked and she continued "I had felt your breath on my lips and waited anxiously for you to go ahead with it. And when you decided to change course and kiss me on my cheek, it had disheartened me...so very much...but Babaji was there to take care of it. I think we must have gone over a huge wave because the kiss on my cheek ended up being on my lips, your lower lip resting on both my lips. I know I was tipsy that night, but not so much. I felt everything you felt..the need to kiss, your racing heart, your jealousy...your closeness...everything." Her voice faded by the time she completed her sentence drifting her eyes shut as if she was reliving those moments in her mind. This new knowledge had triggered a whole new appetite in him because he took her into a passionate kiss then...this time longer than the one before.
Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thnks for granting my update wish ;)
-BeingAppy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"they had a big appetite"

sabar ka baandh toothta hai to aisa hi hota hai🀣

Arey han! I forgot! The choice of songs in Update 67 was unexpected and superb and so was the description :)
Edited by apeksha_gupta - 12 years ago
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't have words.. Even words fall short when when they are together...   Fabulous update dol... :)
bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am loving their appetite! 

wonder if words will ever be needed with the two of them? and what those words finally will be?

thanks for giving us what we wanted!!! its like every part makes waiting for the next one harder ;) 
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ₯³
FINALLYYY!
I lovee you DOL!πŸ€—..you totally rockkk!
I abosultely love the fact that they didn't need to say anything to understand each other and communicate..they just knew!
Aww..they're too cutee man!