Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

@Aanya! First, ROFL! Second, sorry no update today either! Going to part-ay! :D
And Sanaa, I haven't even written an entire page! 4 pages is like dreaming of kissing KSG in person and not through photographs-too good to be true! :P

HAHAHAHAHA!!! LMAO!!! I won't be surprised if one of us really did have that dream..though admittedly i haven't yet..!!! SHUCKS..it would be such a beautiful dream..!! But i wudn't wanna scare him..so it's ok..!!πŸ˜†
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
*Grumble* *Grumble* FINEE -___-

But I WANT an update tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜†

xoxo
Aanya
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Can't say, but I'll try! =) and Sanaa, LOL, that's one of my crazy fantasies! :D
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
SHRU!!! edit ur comment..!! *sniff sniff* And read Who Knew inst 1..I edited it slightly..!! And I'm putting up the second installment in a bit.!! =D 
mehak_mangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒthanx for understanding...😊
the part was very niice but i m a bit apprehensive about the promo.i hope everything goes well and that fern doesn't come b/w peanuts and munchkin(fingers crossed)..very curious to know wat happens to armaan.update soon...
thanx again...😊
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The preview seems really interesting. Cant wait to know what happens in Vegas!
awotbfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wohooo shruuu u are back!!:):)
I was on cloud nine to read the preview!!⭐️
Now u  gonna update...so the good old days of AWOTB IS BACK πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ₯³
waitin desperately to read the next part.It has been ages.I missed awotb a lot.
I hope ur exams were fine.even my exams got over few days back and i am so damn happy as I wud b able to keep a track of awotb  once againπŸ˜‰
P.S:-please update supersoon!!:P:D
        xoxo :)
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Shruuu!

U.P.D.A.T.E..E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E..E.E.E.E.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And for the first time in this thread, I'm bringing my "weapon" out πŸ€£

Presenting...the ARMAAN POUT! Muahahahaha 

xoxo
Aanya
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aanya_taanu4evr

Shruuu!

U.P.D.A.T.E..E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E..E.E.E.E.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And for the first time in this thread, I'm bringing my "weapon" out πŸ€£

Presenting...the ARMAAN POUT! Muahahahaha 

xoxo
Aanya

AANYA! I love you using you "weapon" :P :P I am hoping that this will work! *fingers crossed* :P :P
Edited by jm2506 - 12 years ago
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys!

Don't worry, this note isn't for threatening you more! People are so scared of me! Geez?!

However, I have some extremely bad news. 

The thing is, I'm lagging behind my coursework now, so much that I don't have more than 3 submissions out of a total of 15-20. I almost was in tears today! Don't even ask how I'm going to survive 4 months of this torture!

So the crux of the whole situation is, I won't be logging in on IF anymore, maybe once or twice in two weeks or so. Due to this, frequency of updates will more or less be 0.
To cut a long story short, I won't be updating until November. 

I'm so sorry for this, but these grades make or break my career! And I don't want to be a person with regrets! You guys, this story, IF aren't going anywhere, but the time is, and its running at such a fast pace, I don't even realize when days just go by. 

I'm so sorry for this! It was unforeseen, completely unintentional! I thought, yeah, I won't update frequently but I will update sometimes. Well, obviously I was wrong! Didn't see this coming!

You guys can still hope, like me, that my surprise visits and updates are more frequent over the next 4 months! I don't know how I'll live without AWOTB and BTHE! But again, it isn't forever, just 4 months! Please endure it!

Also, I know all of you guys are going to ask me this, so I'll just give my answer right away - NO, I'm NOT abandoning AWOTB or BTHE. Be rest assured, I will complete them in due course, as and when I have time all to myself! I anyway don't want to disappoint you guys with unsatisfactory updates which I may write in stress. I might as well write and give it my best shot. And I WILL complete both FFs! And I won't be cutting it short or making any sorts of changes in the stories! I will just resume writing later!

So, until November, ciao! I'm prepared for all your shoes and tomatoes, so feel free to throw them at me. I'm sure some people are going to be throwing much more than just that at me. I'm sure they know I'm aiming at them! I'm sorry!

REALLY, REALLY, SORRY! From the very bottom of my heart! Please don't stop loving these FFs, and even if you'll do, ah well, I'll make you'll fall back in love with them when I'm back! Haha!

Buh-bye! x