Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Shali: Good morning

@ Arwenish:  Should we adopt the standards of the new set of clothes that was to be provided to Geet post the Karwa Chauth sequence (as per those in the know)?  If yes, these are old spoilers.  If not, they appear to be new spoilers.

In fact, your question reminds me of Shradha's reference to The Emperor's New Clothes yesterday. 

So, if you are a true and loyal fan of GHSP, you ought to be able to see Geet's new wardrobe.  If not, you know what it discloses about you.
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
sorry opti...
I lost what I wrote...

so in short... your still looking for logic... please hun, dont waist brain or time...

coming to your Q... well it could have happened in the room... assuming the hole family went deaf at that  moment...

or the next day... if  the family went away to see the guy... leaving Geet home... she pretended to be ill... MSK making up another injury bahana...
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Arwenish I hope the new guy (who looks kind of cute) gets Nandini and she is spared of Dev.  SS though was superb in his expression yesterday. If he wasn't playing Dev, I would have loved him.
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Opti- Ya what is done is done. ðŸ˜† But the first CON will always hold a special place.. which CVs messed up big time. ðŸ˜Š Next time, I just wish that they keep it a surprise and don't hype it unnecessarily. 
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: shali

sorry opti...

I lost what I wrote...

so in short... your still looking for logic... please hun, dont waist brain or time...

coming to your Q... well it could have happened in the room... assuming the hole family went deaf at that  moment...

or the next day... if  the family went away to see the guy... leaving Geet home... she pretended to be ill... MSK making up another injury bahana...

I am not looking for logic shali. I am talking economics in terms of trps. If the con is the first scene of the maha-episode you can rest assured that most would switch over to the IPL match right after the con scene. Well if viewers knew what they were actually getting, the shower makers and channel could have kissed the trps goodbye anyway but then they did manage to whip up the curiosity and expectation. In retrospect many may rue the fact they were so gullible.  
Opti thumbnail
Shreya, are you married, if I may ask?  If not you will not understand there is way too much importance given to this first time. Reality is often different. 
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Opti: The guy looks cute as did Dev when he came to see Geet.  Dev will get a sense of deja vu.  He had attended the cute guy's marriage in Canada.  He will say, "Judge not by appearances, to show this man the door would be good riddance." He will reveal the man's perfidy and call a halt to the marriage talks, thus saving Nandini from the same fate that befell Geet.  And, we will bear witness to the transformation of the reformed bad guy to the ultimate good guy. 
Opti thumbnail
Here is something I wrote about Dev-Nandini last night.

A few points about Dev-Nandu.  Since most of us (if not all of us) don't want a Dev-Nandu track they'll make sure they give it to us.Dev is smitten with the empty headed girl, so much so that he is willing to lose the toss for her. Me thinks he deliberately lost the toss so that he does not have to take the decision as to which way they should go.  Nothing new is there?  The guy has always relied on other people to make decisions for him.  He is only too willing to follow the girl.  The girl had chosen head and he willingly tailed her.

That's not all. When the girl again asked him to toss the coin he made sure it got lost in the jungle so that she cannot make out 'head' or 'tail' of it.  Any symbolism there?  Me thinks that the guy will hide his past from Nandu who may have to hunt for it.  She may be interrupted in her search by Maaneet, just like in the scene where Dev spots his bro and sister-in-law (ex fake wife) and heaves a sigh of relief. Nandu's trail would be lost just like the forgotten coin in the jungle.

Opti thumbnail
Medha, its a case of the pot calling the kettle black?  By the way, Jugnu's chacha  lives in Toronto, doesn't he?  Would he step up and give an account of Dev's misdeeds in Canada?
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
No Opti. I'm not married. ðŸ˜† But the way CVs are treading, I wonder whether we get such scene anytime soon. Just like touch-me-not track, they can come up with such track in future. Did u see what the admin on 4Lions page said about the Con scene? He says that they know how married couples behave and hence they dont precisely show that!😳 And here we are left asking each other whether CON really happened or not.