Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
who is he... prospect groom for Nandani...

Hello Devils...πŸ€—

whats brewing...😎

me just be back after breakfast...πŸ˜›

Edited by Arwenish - 12 years ago
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Geet Maan... as usual...
 are these new spoliers or old...πŸ€ͺ

Edited by Arwenish - 12 years ago
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
well it's not only PH fault they messed up...it Star One fault too...

and as I said before the Con scene will grow on you...it not what we expected... but it's over and out...we move on...
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shreya, not only the con even the morning after was so pavitra going by their fully clothed appearance.
Opti thumbnail
By the way what did all four of them eat and drink? Did they starve all day and night, much like the viewers?
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Opti: That brilliantly puts together all the available corroborative evidence in the matter. I doubt anyone can fault your verdict.

I think that the shirt itself was back to its pristine condition during the day itself. When MSK carried Geet in his arms during the day (in the mahaepisode), the pristine shirt was folded and draped over Geet's forearm (I think it was her right forearm).  It did not appear to have any crease on it at that point too.  Maybe, it was one of those wrinkle-free, crease-free shirts. But, I agree that the turban must have been laundered by the invisible fairies.

And, the dupatta being back in place does indicate that her honour was intact.  She did consummate her marriage with her husband and not with a stranger, though he may be Balwant Singh to her clan. So, her honour is still intact.
mausam19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

@Opti ,Hiii .

You write wonderfully . I read your analysis as & when i have time . Keep up your great job . πŸ‘
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Opti, they could have had CON on the KC night too. 1. That would have been special- the day I mean. 2. Geet looked fresh and lovely all decked up. Maan himself had decked her up. 3. Maan had promised so he could have decorated her room like he had in the outhouse once with red curtainsπŸ˜› 4.  Also Maneet had foreplay scenes before.. like he had seen her dressing up so they were high on libido. 5. The Maha episode could have started off from this scene and led to some suspense in the end like Nandini learning the truth about BS being Maan. 6. This Maha episode would truly have been worth a watch and worth the hype! πŸ˜³ All we got was lanky goons fight with MSK and Maneet running from them and nice doze of Dev-Nandu scenes. πŸ₯± Edited by shreya- - 12 years ago
Opti thumbnail
That is a good point you made Medha. The turban, shirt and dupatta were off during Maaneet con because Geet had no inhibitions conning with her hubby.  All three are back in place when she wakes up with Balwant Singh by her side.    
Opti thumbnail
Shreya, I don't mind Geet not looking fresh. As Medha said, they may have wanted to show how Maan desired her even when she did not look her best and she wanted to please him even when she was fatigued. that thought was fine.  But the scene could have been a little prolonged and the run up to it could have been more clear.  Are they conning for procreation or is it a celebration of their love? That was not clearly brought out.  The con in the barn has its own significance since that is the place the two spent their first night together when Maan rescued her from her blood thirsty brother. That night Maan was a stranger and now he is her husband. The surrender to the man who saved her life and gave it new meaning is a beautiful thought but as I said they botched up the dialogue (Maan's papawalla line), screenplay and the execution.

What's done is done and if they try to undo it now it would only make it worse and laughable. Intimacy is a  part of marital life. So there are many chances in future to make up for this.  In fact the first time is mostly awkward for the couple and not necessarily the best.  Lets see what they have for the future. 
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago