Ek prem Khani monaya ff (part 1 page 9)

-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys, I am back with another story a story that I have wanteddo like forever but kept on putting it off but now i can not wait anylonger to start it even though i already have 4 other ffs to write😆 I have decided to write this one as well its all monayas fault they make me want to write😆

**--------------------------------------***----------------------------------------**
This story will not only include monaya but sajan as well it is a double treat😉 which includes the worlds 2 greatest couple...Also if you wonder that is it just a monaya life story with no changes well then wait for the climax where problems will arise...
I am not going to give you a concept or cs but instead a small introduction/ prolouge
note: All the narration in blue is told by my prespective as a monaya fan on IF; it is me telling the story of monaya and the narration that will come between the text is just to describe their feelings or explain the scean

Introduction 

Mumbai is one of the busiest and most crowded cities in the world. Yaha ki bheer main ek ajeeb sa hi josh hain or ussi bheer se bante hain yeh great names of our industry. Yeh log milke banate hain Bollywood and Tellywood. Chahe who superstar Sharukh khan; king of Bollywood ho ya phir super-hot Shahid kapoor ho; chahe woh very taleted kajol hoo yah very pretty and happening Kareena Kapoor hoo sab ke sab fabulous hain; yaha pain toh foreign log bhi ate hain like the very beautiful Katrina Kaif. Ager ek taraf boolywood hain toh dusri taraf tellywood.Both the industries are very well known par ek problem hain tellywood main''

Ek problem hain tellywood main we are to focus on sass bahu type serials humhe expend karna chai yeh; that is why today main ek asa show propose karne aya hoon which will go to the top her aik young person will be talking about it; woh logo ke dillo main bas jaye ga. Love, friendship, family, emotion, drama, comedy sab kuch hoga is main and it will be like having the multi colours of the rainbow in front of your eyes; the 7 college student jinki life pain yeh show banaya jai ga. Every viewer at least ek character se toh relate kar hi lega apne app ko. Cool basketball champ and handsom; the diva; the comedy dumb guy; the studious introvert girl; the bubbly patakha girl; the best friend of the collage's dude and the parakhu and cool handsom guy. The show will focus on two love stories and the 7's friendship. Maine decide kiya hain ek asa show banne ka jis main sab kuch ho or uss ke liye I want fresh young faces to be the 7 best friends. Jo sabki life main bhas jaye gain they will be the future of our industry. The show will reach great heights or uska nam hoga MILEY JAB HUM TUM.

The whole room burst into applause it was obvious how much everyone loved this idea

Guy: sir very great idea I think we should get started on it right away.

Shetty: thank you Malik I want you to make a list of new people in the industry and send them emails and welcome them here even send it to some of the young experienced actors of our industry'.

Guy: Ok sir main kar dou gan

Mr. Shetty a very well know drama maker in tellywood; woh hamesha kuch hatke karna chate hai and yeh idea well he had no idea how big it was gona go. Or na unhe yeh pata tha ke unka serial 2 dillo ko hamesha ke liye join karde gan'

**---------------------------------------***-----------------------------------**
A week later emails were sent word was spread about the new show many new youngsters showed up from all over to join the cast even actors who already were part of the industry came. The news about the audition reached a household in the city of Delhi; it was going to change the life of a boy and he had no idea how' The news also reached a household in Mumbai itself and a girl was getting ready for the casting auditions confidently.

Guys here was a small introduction to my new story; This is a story about two people who not only fall in love on reel life but also in real life

Starring Mohit Sehgal and Sanaya Irani

I present to you Ek prem ki khani!

note: all charecters from mjht will be included as mjht charecters and s real life people; this story will include alot of mjht so you will get to see not only monaya lovestry but also sajan lovestory as well.

love
tanzeel
Edited by hiiiiiiiiiii - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CreativeSoul- thumbnail

Anyone who wants pm please just press the like tab here it will be easier for me to put your name here that way

thank you Edited by hiiiiiiiiiii - 12 years ago
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail

Updates:

intro: page 1

part 1: pg 9
Edited by hiiiiiiiiiii - 12 years ago
LuvManan13 thumbnail
Wow tanzeel
I would love hear this love story
Good start off !!!!
I am looking forward !!!!!
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhakaran

Wow tanzeel
I would love hear this love story
Good start off !!!!
I am looking forward !!!!!

Hey jyoti
thank you so much
I am glad u love the idea

love
tanzeel
Tanz really awesome concept!!!!!! The love story of our JANUABLE COUPLE...Loved it..Can't wait to read it..Plzzz continue soon...
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali_12

Tanz really awesome concept!!!!!! The love story of our JANUABLE COUPLE...Loved it..Can't wait to read it..Plzzz continue soon...

hank you so much anjali di am glad u love the cncept; i will actully try ad cont this one very soon i have a few updates planed so it should be easier to cont

love
tanzeel
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous concept...pls add me to ur pm list...cont soon
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Very Nice Concept Tanzil.👏Looking interesting...😳Please,Continue soon.Thanks for PM.
Mitu_ thumbnail
Hi tanni😛😳
wow nice lovely chapter
i did not knew do   ff
😳
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
you rock sweety😳😛👏👏⭐️
keeo it up
well done👍🏼⭐️