Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Geets- ๐Ÿ˜†. Now that you have quoted it here...I realize just how bad that sounds!๐Ÿ˜†. You know what I mean, but.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shradha...oye u know me too well!!!  I agree with ur dumping, but man I have to tell u, I just watch a HQ video and MSK had the desire to do it to his woman right there, his eyes said it yaar!  Now Im running, bhaag geets bhaag! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Oh the pin scene, he initiated with his mouth a bit open for whatever he was tryin to do, I didnt see a pin or his doodh ka daath to undo the pin!  ๐Ÿคฃ.  Anyway it would have poked his lips yaar, he wouldnt dare go home with a fat lip na!๐Ÿคฃ
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shraddha did you read my take on Page 92 on why the con?
-pixie- thumbnail
Opti, I did. I get what you are saying and maybe thats how it was supposed to flow...but then the execution fell really flat. Lets say its all in context the way you put it- so was the baby a euphemism for intimacy? or is this a way to replace get over what they lost? In whichcase probably a two minute conversation over their loss (which as far as I recall they have never ever discussed) would have added the piognancy to their loss- and no fan would be asking for a hot SR after that conversation.

Maan's motivations for bringing out the topic and Geet's reaction remains a mystery. I miss the earlier days when Maan and Geet were given some self dialogue scenes so that the audience could guage what the character was thinking!

EDIT: Geets, send me the link as well...I am also going to watch and see what everyone seems to have noticed and I missed.
Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i once attended an art exhibition with a friend...i was admiring a very simple painting of a village woman cooking food while her child was earnestly looking on..the pot was on fire with water boiling and she was picking on rice...

two ladies were standing next to me and discussing the painting ..they were talking abt how the boiling pot of water  describes the condition of the woman and the child...thre is deep understandingas deep as the pot and the water boiling is something something...it was a revelation for me coz i could not see all thatr stuff spoken...hence when i was introduced to the artist i did ask her out of curiosity what did the painitng mean...

she looked at me and said it means what is shown..a woman cooking food for the child who looks on hungrily...and then i asked about the boiling water in pot...she said it is still boiling water in pot for the rice to cook...

then she kind of realized maybe coz she smiled and told me...art is not as complicated as people make it out to be...sometimes what you see is really what is there to see..nothing more nothing less

Edited by sun29 - 13 years ago
-pixie- thumbnail
Sun: Are you telling me that I am not as retarded as I think I am ๐Ÿ˜†
sun29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -pixie-

Sun: Are you telling me that I am not as retarded as I think I am ๐Ÿ˜†

my dear shrads then i am also retarded...coz i stand by what you wrote..i could see what was shown the boiling water and rice ...did not see anything else๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..no deep understanding unspoken love or desire ๐Ÿ˜•
sun29 thumbnail

if we need a third person to make us understand a scene or a story or a movie...then it is the biggest insult to teh writers ,executers and actors...and precisely this is what happened in the last 10 min on saturday..
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Shrads...U r too good...I was just stalking and had to come out to give you a ๐Ÿค—...And continue...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
-pixie- thumbnail
Kavi: ๐Ÿค—. Are you back from your vacation?