Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
@Polly- I enjoy stalking things heheh.
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nish  how about reCONstruction of new Ristha  with SUperfamily😎  SuperBaby ka SuperMammy, SuperPapa with SuperMamu Lucky( did u see Lucky is wearing Superman tshirt yesterday) ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 

polly23 thumbnail
@ Faria  now that u show ur face to Devils u have to stick around to post ðŸ˜›

@ Nish Bye hugs good night ðŸ¤—
@Polly, I have posted a lot on this topic. We've discussed everything.

James Bond (the spy who loved me) is playing on the t.v My mum is watching it lol
polly23 thumbnail
here's the superMommy's pic ðŸ¤£ ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The pic is adorable! DD is awesome, and she looks amazing in everything she wears. 
polly23 thumbnail
@ Faria 
Cool James bond Loved u   🤣enjoy watching 

Will talk to later bye for now ðŸ¤—

Yap DD is Gorgeous whatever she wears suit her😳
those Horrendous Dress Geet CVS gave to her, only DD can look presentable with those custome, any other actress would look 70's in those dress ðŸ˜†
Edited by polly23 - 13 years ago
@polly Byee, talk to you later. 
geetfangeet thumbnail
Hello all, hellooo any one home?                   @ polly 23 that pic of DD is so cute thanks yaar                               no one in den? Edited by bru22 - 13 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Well here's a thought on why Maan brought up the intimacy issue in an inopportune time.  Maan's desire for his wife has been growing over the days and it had peaked during the KC preparations when he for the first time unabashedly stared at his wife while she changed her clothes. He finally blurted out what was in his heart on the night of the KC in the terrace, making a statement that he wanted to become a papa which left many of us stupefied and indignant.  It appears to be a euphemism for physical intimacy as gleaned from Geet's response in the tabela.

I've already said how Geet's silence in the matter after he brought it up the previous day was plaguing him through the day when they set out for the wedding.  He was trying to decipher her feelings and the events of the day showed him different facets of her love.

Through the scene where she wipes his face with his shirt after he wrings the water from it on to her face to cool and refresh her, she showed him that she cared for him as much he did for her.

In the scene where she lays her head on his bare chest in response to his query where will they take shelter in the barren land, she showed him that she trusts him completely to take care of her.  He showed her that her trust was not misplaced by lifting her up in his weary arms and carrying her to safety.

In the scene where she holds his arm back, asking him not to leave her for she was sacred to be alone, she showed that she needed him. 

So he knew she cared for him, trusted him and needed him but he wanted to know for sure that she wanted him as much as he wanted her. 

As I said, her silence still baffled him.  He knew she had desired him in the past but all those instances where she displayed her desire for him were before the MC.  The MC was a huge emotional and physical blow to her.  He wasn't sure she has fully recovered from it.  So he searched her eyes for his answer, for  her lips were not giving him any.

When she lowered those eyes, he resigned himself to waiting for some more time but her quick reassurance that she did want him as much gladdened his heart and he gratefully accepted her invitation to celebrate their love. 

Their fatigue paled into insignificance as they took their first steps to concretised their relationship as man and wife.

So the lead up to the con was not as misplaced as many of us thought it was in the first instance.
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago