Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Fallen Star

@Bold
Totally agree with u...CV's really to do something about it----I wonder what the CV's are doing with Krishna and Pratigya's characters!!! πŸ˜•
They haven't showed any intimate scenes for 2 months now, I'm thinking that Pooja and Arhaan might have some problemπŸ˜•
I'm sooo confused!! πŸ˜† 

Actually I was thinking the same---Looks like Arhaan/Pooja either had a fight---or some one asked them and CV's to tone down their awesome chemistry... but some thing happened thats for sure...thats why you see less K and P...and more of the other satellites in the MKAP land.
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mishti1983

@ Fallen Star-- No..even I havent stopped watching..

I actually love Arhaan' s acting..He is really good for his first serial.

And I am a big fan of Asmitaji and Anupamji--..I love the way they potray the  manipulative Thakurs...SS is simply one of the best negative character right now.

Disclaimer---Just because I like the Elder Thakur's acting DOES NOT mean I support evil or murder---Just an FYI πŸ˜ƒ

It's strange but true that arhaan is playing dis dummboo krishan also vryyy well...
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: HamiSky

You are on a spree Pooja...very well done!!

Y dont u start a thread demanding the same n let the Mods sticky it. And if you do, dont forget to  add all relevant rules n regualtions so that the thread doesnt end up as a battlefield.

No... spam Pearls FB wall ..

we donno whether Maidam ever drops in here ..but she comes to FB  at least frequently
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

I think it's high time that we get some assurances from Pearl Grey!! ...I don't want to hear from anyone else..only her...she was the one who started off this show...the founder..the one who gave us such great characters...I think she owes us this much that she answers our questions and reassure us that the show is in safe hands...and regarding it's future as well...

Is there a way where we can contact her?I mean not on FB..but her professional email ID or thru SP site?
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

You are on a spree Pooja...very well done!!

Y dont u start a thread demanding the same n let the Mods sticky it. And if you do, dont forget to  add all relevant rules n regualtions so that the thread doesnt end up as a battlefield.

Thanks Hami 😳😳😳...but I am not so good with words to be able to make a dedicated thread on it.😳😳😳..Moreover, dunno how much different it would be to the CVs thread we have already opened...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6

Actually I was thinking the same---Looks like Arhaan/Pooja either had a fight---or some one asked them and CV's to tone down their awesome chemistry... but some thing happened thats for sure...thats why you see less K and P...and more of the other satellites in the MKAP land.

Yeh totally agree with...their chemistry was awesome but know I don't see that chemistry anymore...like Pooja said it looks more like a teacher-student relationship!!! πŸ˜• Come on CV's plzzz bring that chemistry back between Kriya!!
Edited by Fallen Star - 13 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

No... spam Pearls FB wall ..

we donno whether Maidam ever drops in here ..but she comes to FB  at least frequently

Is anyone a friend of pearl grey on FB??...we all can see her FB wall...I think we can all send her FB messages on her inbox...
pooja-menon thumbnail

Is there a way where we can contact her?I mean not on FB..but her professional email ID or thru SP site?

U can comment on the SP site ..dunno whether they consider the comments there or not...

I am sure we can find her professional email id...to contact her...or the id of the production house...
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@bold - I dont think so..coz a recent IBN7 segment had both if them having good chat n laugh with TnC off shoot.
For me the new Directors team failing badly.it seems they are okaying wrong camera angles...wrong/dumb expressions...etc etc.

pooja-menon thumbnail

@bold - I dont think so..coz a recent IBN7 segment had both if them having good chat n laugh with TnC off shoot.
For me the new Directors team failing badly.it seems they are okaying wrong camera angles...wrong/dumb expressions...etc etc.

I agree with you Hami...even though there is romance in the given script...they can do so much better with the scenes they have given...The perfect example is the chat Kriya just had a couple of epis back...with P sitting and K lying and the pillow in the middle...This scene could have looked so much better with P lying on his chest and talking...