Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hussainramso thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mishti1983

@bold - I dont think so..coz a recent IBN7 segment had both if them having good chat n laugh with TnC off shoot.
For me the new Directors team failing badly.it seems they are okaying wrong camera angles...wrong/dumb expressions...etc etc.

I agree with you Hami...even though there is romance in the given script...they can do so much better with the scenes they have given...The perfect example is the chat Kriya just had a couple of epis back...with P sitting and K lying and the pillow in the middle...This scene could have looked so much better with P lying on his chest and talking...

Pooja...that seems quite deliberate...it more looks like actors'  mutual decision to bring down the chemistry..or one actor helping the other one coz he/she is not anymore comfortable acting close.
smhow the scenes look real weird.

=================================

Hami Di,Pooja---You are correct.The scenes really look weird..umm not to ask a question about their personal life===But are Pooja/Arhaan engaged to other ppl? I know that after that happens usually the intimate scenes are toned down...

Again sorry if a question about their personal life is against the rules... I dont have cable TV or Direct Tv here..usually I catch the episodes on you tube... or read the updates---so dont have much knowledge about Telly Stars news.

Ok I'll fill you in on the details

Pooja has been dating Raj for a year and people just speculate about AB love life...😉
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

@bold - I dont think so..coz a recent IBN7 segment had both if them having good chat n laugh with TnC off shoot.
For me the new Directors team failing badly.it seems they are okaying wrong camera angles...wrong/dumb expressions...etc etc.

I agree with you Hami...even though there is romance in the given script...they can do so much better with the scenes they have given...The perfect example is the chat Kriya just had a couple of epis back...with P sitting and K lying and the pillow in the middle...This scene could have looked so much better with P lying on his chest and talking...

Pooja...that seems quite deliberate...it more looks like actors'  mutual decision to bring down the chemistry..or one actor helping the other one coz he/she is not anymore comfortable acting close.

But why now??...after months??...I thought usually with time people get more comfortable...

They are actualy comfortable...thats y I said it might be mutual decision.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: HamiSky

But why now??...after months??...I thought usually with time people get more comfortable...

Then they need to realise that it's not going down well with the audience...it doesn't come across good...😕😕
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atticus

=================================

Hami Di,Pooja---You are correct.The scenes really look weird..umm not to ask a question about their personal life===But are Pooja/Arhaan engaged to other ppl? I know that after that happens usually the intimate scenes are toned down...

Again sorry if a question about their personal life is against the rules... I dont have cable TV or Direct Tv here..usually I catch the episodes on you tube... or read the updates---so dont have much knowledge about Telly Stars news.

Ok I'll fill you in on the details

Pooja has been dating Raj for a year and people just speculate about AB love life...😉
 They are in the entertainment business, acting is their job, if they bring personal life to work, they both should highly reconsider other careers.
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Then they need to realise that it's not going down well with the audience...it doesn't come across good...😕😕

Ofc..U know how horrible it was to see a pillow in between a husband n wife...urgh!!
Do they think the viewers are fools?
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Every One Thank you  👍🏼--- Oh Raj Singh Arora---Oh Yuvi from Remix...

AB-- he is so cute  😃

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Guys the uncomfort from pratigya's end... is her shyness...it's in her smile, her voice...she isn't as comfy as before. Krishna seems very comfy, th eslow motion kiss proved that...
hussainramso thumbnail
@ Pooja If KP are conspiring against Amma then why not just ignore Amma ...am i making sense?
If they know she's scheming then they should avoid being manipulated...why the elaborate plan to expose her?
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Guys the uncomfort from pratigya's end... is her shyness...it's in her smile, her voice...she isn't as comfy as before. Krishna seems very comfy, th eslow motion kiss proved that...

Cari di,

I guess you are right ...but.

But she was comfy last year...Their Passion lit up the screen...atleast remove pillows between husband and wife...

-Deepali- thumbnail
OMG Sathya..looking very Bad..i dont Like it ..Pratigya thrown out the House
could not Imagine it
Another Girls entry in Krishna's Life...I thing it will be not happen..dont like it
Edited by Deepali88 - 13 years ago