Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mishti1983

Sorry Double Post..😊

Ohhh after souten...I just hope they don't bring the other two fave balaji scenarios---Plastic surgery or 20 year leap.

I mean thats the way it in soap opera land---Give birth to a kid---Fast forward 5 years---cute scenes with a 5 yr old---then fast forward 20 years---for another love story..

I mean Kesar is going to have a kid soon...correct?She looks like she is ...

I think that would be next on line ..

Plastic surgery plus the male lead or female lead undergoing personality change  and becoming revenge murti and hurting the very person u love

As for Kesar's pregs...it could be like dinosaur gestation...on and on with nary a baby in sight !!
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tanthya Di/Pragati------  Now I am sure Arhaan is going to do a Rajeev..

I felt really bad when Sujal's character was butchered...but I  knew when he left it was the right decision.

i feel bad for Arhaan---he is a class actor---I mean how did Arhaan feel when the CV's Potrayed Krishna so dumb--that he did not know how to market a new dish--in his own Dhaba

@MIshti - I lost all hopes from d show long ago but sill was tolrating somehoe just to watch arhaan,i swear if arhaan was not a part of d show i whud have not contunued with this so called women centric show where males r shown dummbo,having no knowlege about the world...and all kind of problems r sorted ou by d female lead, I don't understand whether it's pratigya ka dhabha or krishna ka dhabha as most of d time ideas came from P's mind...just to show her improtance in d stroy...🀒 such kind of shows can nevr b inspirational for nyone...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 

I also feel really bad for him, but more then that i'm surprised why the helll hez contunuing with d show...the way krishna's character has take 180 degree turn can b played by nyone arhaan no need to waste his carrer and time for dis stupid character which it has become now...
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
Come on everyone...don't loose hopes, I'm sure that the CV's won't do this to the viewers!!! Let's think positive about the track----Pragati thats good that u haven't stopped watching the show...keep watching it and keep the TRP's up!!! πŸ˜ƒ

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Fallen Star

Come on everyone...don't loose hopes, I'm sure that the CV's won't do this to the viewers!!! Let's think positive about the track----Pragati thats good that u haven't stopped watching the show...keep watching it and keep the TRP's up!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Even if they don't bring in the soutan track...cvs still need to work on their show...and especially their characters...right now kriya relationship is just not right...they are more of a teacher-student than equals in a marriage..
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Pragati-- I agree... after the bigamy track...and basically in 2011 when the dumbing down of K started I read the updates in IF and watched only the K and P scenes in you tube.

Then slowly i noticed that basicall P--- ram rod straight and poker faced had all the dialougues--ALL--I know she is the lead and Thakurs are evil In Laws...But still K made MKAP--- It was Krishna's passion which actually gave this serial a huge boost.

Cant the CV's show K and P teaming up? Nooo...coz as per CV buddhi--Female lead is always right...and male lead

Poor Arhaan

Tanthya Didi===  when P was shot Kesar was slim...that was last month...now she is umm 9 months pregnant?  Did the leap happen when we were fast forwarding/Muting the SAX scenes?πŸ˜†

Btw--Adarsh is looks like he is having fun...lol...now that basically he has no scenes with Mummy--Both Reel and Real life probs goneπŸ˜†

Sorry I dont usually comment on actor's personal life===But I did notice a change--he looks more comfy now..that he does not have to deal with Nainaji---he is not knitting his eyebrows too much.
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Fallen Star-- No..even I havent stopped watching..

I actually love Arhaan' s acting..He is really good for his first serial.

And I am a big fan of Asmitaji and Anupamji--..I love the way they potray the  manipulative Thakurs...SS is simply one of the best negative character right now.

Disclaimer---Just because I like the Elder Thakur's acting DOES NOT mean I support evil or murder---Just an FYI πŸ˜ƒ
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Even if they don't bring in the soutan track...cvs still need to work on their show...and especially their characters...right now kriya relationship is just not right...they are more of a teacher-student than equals in a marriage..

@Bold
Totally agree with u...CV's really to do something about it----I wonder what the CV's are doing with Krishna and Pratigya's characters!!! πŸ˜•
They haven't showed any intimate scenes for 2 months now, I'm thinking that Pooja and Arhaan might have some problemπŸ˜•
I'm sooo confused!! πŸ˜† 
pooja-menon thumbnail
I think it's high time that we get some assurances from Pearl Grey!! ...I don't want to hear from anyone else..only her...she was the one who started off this show...the founder..the one who gave us such great characters...I think she owes us this much that she answers our questions and reassure us that the show is in safe hands...and regarding it's future as well...
pooja-menon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fallen Star

@Bold
Totally agree with u...CV's really to do something about it----I wonder what the CV's are doing with Krishna and Pratigya's characters!!! πŸ˜•
They haven't showed any intimate scenes for 2 months now, I'm thinking that Pooja and Arhaan might have some problemπŸ˜•
I'm sooo confused!! πŸ˜† 

I don't mind even if they don't show us any intimate scenes...but atleast balance out their roles in the marriage...make it an equal relationship...πŸ˜•
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

I think it's high time that we get some assurances from Pearl Grey!! ...I don't want to hear from anyone else..only her...she was the one who started off this show...the founder..the one who gave us such great characters...I think she owes us this much that she answers our questions and reassure us that the show is in safe hands...and regarding it's future as well...

You are on a spree Pooja...very well done!!

Y dont u start a thread demanding the same n let the Mods sticky it. And if you do, dont forget to  add all relevant rules n regualtions so that the thread doesnt end up as a battlefield.