Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prada_176 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Beautiful ending... Payal

I like the beautiful journey of Mayur in your FF.

-Annu- thumbnail
pallluuu...luk Whose Here... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Remember Me...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
okay Jokes apart...πŸ˜†
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
i finallyy Completely read ur FF ...the Last Four Parts that i Left...Finsheddd reading them...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
i know Zyada Late Hogaya Na...πŸ˜†
Soorrryyy...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
okay nw cuming back to ur Updates...Palluuu...😳

Part 47:
Hayeee...mayu is sooo cute...us ne usay Roses Plants Gift kiye...it was quite Cute Actuallyyy...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
i luvd how shilpa was teasing Them...πŸ˜†
n there Conversation at night was Cute...😳they r opening Up...😳😍
Luvlyyy update...πŸ˜³πŸ‘

Part 48:
Luvly start With a Beautiful Morning...i really luvd the Line...😳

He silently took another picture of his sleeping beloved in his mind before he left...

this was Actually verryyy Cute...😳

n the Bathroom Scene...he took her Inside...gossshhh..Nupsieee...Kya Soch rahi Thi...πŸ˜†
but she was sooo touched by seeing the Smilyes...😳this was The Best part of the Update...N actually veryy  Adorable n Cute...😳
Mayuu is a Darlinggg...😳
But he Understood...What she was thinking...πŸ˜†
Gosshhh palluuu...the Rain wala Part...☺️
he was splashing water on him...n he...OMG...picked her n swirled her...hayeee...😳 😍
Hayeee...Mayu went sooo Close to Nupur...n they Kisseddd...Ufff...Ultraaa Romanticcc...☺️😍
but then the phone call...😳
lolzz...they were embarrassed...πŸ˜†
nupur...actually was being a typical Biwi at night...πŸ˜†he wanted her to sleep...n she...que pe que...but she wanted to talked to him...😳
the Gudnight kiss was Adorable...😳😍
Such a Romantic Part ...palluuu...☺️😍

Part 49 & 50:

hayeee...mayu planned a weakened...or shall i say romantic weakened...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
lolzzz...Nupur's Shortcut...πŸ˜†
awww...they were walking hand in hand...😍
n mayu suddenly was romantic han...😳under the Tree...n saying to her...that she is jan bhoj kr doing this...πŸ˜†

lols at midnight they ate Maggi Noodles...πŸ˜†
oyee hoyeee...nupur ka gussa...but mayu...ne usay man he liya...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
the Swing Romance was...i m speechless...hayeee...☺️☺️😍
n Ufff...the way Mayuu Asked...that can they be more Close...mujeh...PBM yaad a gaaya...☺️☺️😍
it was Luvlyyy ...cuteee...Adorable...n Then a ROMANTICCC..update Sweetyyy...Luvd It ..palluuu...☺️☺️😍
pallu i really  luved it...that how u made a progress in there relation day by day...πŸ‘
the awkwardness was gone..day by day...they were Opening up...n there luv for eachother was growing day by day...😳😳😳
Beautiful n Luvly n adorable Ending...palluuu...πŸ˜³πŸ‘
written Sooo well...πŸ˜³πŸ‘
n ya as all r sad...n me too...that this FF is ended...
n ya...i vl seriouslyyy miss ur FF...😳but waiting for u next one...😳
palluuu u r an amazing writer...n u write beautifully...πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘
Seriouslyy waiting for the Next one...πŸ˜³πŸ€—
luv yaaa...πŸ˜³πŸ€—
Muaahhh...β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—
ANNU😳

Edited by Annu_Arti_Mayur - 12 years ago
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks all for all your beautiful comments and for appreciating the story by reading itπŸ€—

besides i can't believe am posting here againπŸ˜†
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Faria, Aastha, Nidu, Chandu-Mayu, Fanta...its all i could come up with...hope its fine😳

Epilogue:

Nupur was busy getting rid of some of the old stuffs of Mayank so that she could make some more space for her stuff now, she knew he would fight with her for all that she does want to get rid of, but soon she was realising there wasn't much she could afterall sort out since she was leaning about Mayank slowly with the things he had collected and he was wise to select all those too. It was just a trunk she had earlier decided to own as her own initially, but she was soon busy looking through the stuffs Mayank had kept in there. It had some old coins collected, some of the coins she was seeing for the first time in her life, some of the charts made by Mayank during his school and college times, even the one she had herself sneekily read in his room , she laughed off at that thought, things were so different then and so much more different now and for good for all she could wish for. She came across an album which had pictures of Mayank with his grandparents and mostly with his Ma and Dad during his childhood, Nupur realised that her heart confirmed the doubt that he was as handsome then even in high school as he was now, no she she reconfirmed closing her eyes...he was most handsome now specially when smiling at her. She flipped through the pictures when she came across a picture of her own, it was with Mayank's grandparents, she didn't exactly remember them well but the picture her eyes saw, told her that they were really affectionate to her too along with her sister and Mayank looked at them a little dis-appointed standing in the corner in the picture, Nupur almost laughed out loud at the cuteness of Mayank and she knew his grandparents were the ones who had made him keep even Nupur's picture so cherished along with other pictures, Mayank surely must be loving his grandparents very much she learnt.

While rummaging through other stuffs, Nupur came across a heart shaped small pillow which read 'I Love You' which had a loop of thread tied to it at the centre. Nupur was amazed to have found this in Mayank's trunk for the simple reason that it read 'I Love You', she kept it aside thinking that it must have been gifted to him by either Mayank's parents or his grandparents, but something felt known and strange about it.

She quickly went through the rest of his stuffs and dusting all eventually kept all of it back to where it was giving up on her thought of taking over his trunk.
--------------------------------------------------------

Mayank was sent his lunch in his office at the right time as usual, it had been a busy morning for him and he saw that today's luch was something special. Nupur had started sending him and Shashi Bhushan and Sameer Sharma lunch cooked by her very often now that she was found new fascination with cooking.

Mayank saw that today his lunch box had and extra box with a note attached to it 'For Mayank Sharma', he recognised her handwriting immediately and before opening the lunch, he opened the box which had a small heart shaped pillow in it which read 'I Love You', it suddenly dawned on him that it was the same one which was one a part of the teddy bear he had gifted Nupur and it was returned back to him by Nupur, he wondered where Nupur found it but was amused by her guesture. There was another note kept below the pillow which read 

Mrs. Mayank Sharma - 
                                Misses Mayank Sharma

Mayank shaked his head laughing at the note she had attached and quickly went ahead to have his lunch which had 'Pulao and Raita' along with salad, he kept looking at her gift which brought several smiles on his face thinking othe way he had hidden it and rescued gifting it to Nupur earlier and how it came back to him. Nupur had surely surprised him once again. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mayank came back to Nupur straight away, in the evening he knew she had an off that day and they were to leave for their honeymoon the very next day. She was busy arranging some of her stuffs when she realised her husband slowly enveloping her in his arms from behind and kissing her cheeks as he did that. Nupur realised, however she tried, it would always be hard for her not to blush at his ways and she wouldn't ever get used to the fact that feelings rushed in bulk to her whenever he was close. She smiled and moved more comfortable in his arms and turning to look at him she asked, "Lunch kaisa tha?" with an expectation of him talking about what she had sent with it.

Mayank smiled and pulled her closer and said, "Mujhe tumhara gift mila, and by the way woh mera gift tha...tumhare teddy bear ka part tha..."

Nupur had figued out it later and laughed at him trying to own it up now...when she said trying to tease him, "Tumhara gift?...par Mayank Sharma ne mere liye 'I Love You' wala teddy bear bachpan mein kyun liya tha..."

Mayank told her the entire story and she laughed out loud at every step of it when she heard how Mayank had got rid of it. 

But he ended with 'But I guess it was ment to be' and she smiled and kissed his cheek suddenly when Mayank announced "Waise you are intelligent Nupur, tumhe pata chal gaya ki yeh kiska part hai" she gave him a smug and self appreciating smile when he just noticed something and said, "Nupur waise mujhe tumhare return gifts achche lagte hain..."and completing that he kissed her back to notify it to her when she realised what was becoming the trend with her ...

Mayank continued speaking, "Nupur, mujhe lagta hai main tumhe HoneyMoon pe bahut saare gifts dene wala hoon...let me see mere account mein sufficient balance hai ki nahi..."
when Nupur hit him on the shoulders and tried to move away only to fall back in the same place in the same loving gentle grip...

After some more arguments and and agreements and kisses and blushes, they resumed back to what Nupur was doing alone from sometime before Mayank came, packing.

Mayank had found profound liking to do little little small things with Nupur, coz more than helping her, it made him happy for some or the other reason. For him, life was all in all a different fun with her being a part of it and he was loving every minute of it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mayank and Nupur left for spending their much awaited honeymoon righ on time. Spending time with each other in the beautiful weather of Switzerland was Nupur's dreams which Mayank had easily read judging by the movies she saw. He knew she would choose Switzerland and he was right when he had told her that. It didn't matter to him much where they went because he knew he would have his favourite person right beside him to look at, wherever they went now, later and whenever whereas Nupur had her specific plans of completing every dream of hers with Mayank to explore every bit of her life with him and only him.

==================================================

Sorry for the mistakes, if anyπŸ˜†
😊

Edited by Payal-15 - 12 years ago
nerdndproud thumbnail
first payel thnx for the epilogue...it was mind blowing...u know iss ff ka ek problem hey jitna padhu usse kabhi man nehi varta...aisa lagta hey ki kash kuchu aur padh pati...b/w it was one of my fav ff...will miss it so much
Mini4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOWWW!!!!!!
AN EPILOUGE WAS A REAL SURPRISEE
LIKED D WAY MAYANK ULTIMATELY HAS FALLEN HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE VID NUPUR..
NUPUR N MAYANK TRUELY MADE FOR EACH OTHER...
LIKED THEIR CUTE INTERACTIONS😳 
LOVED IT COMPLETELY..❀️
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
mindblwoing epilogue dear...loved it...
ginny09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awww 
so lovely 
simply amazing :)