Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAYA_09 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
may be  family egos naksh vl get separated this time dont know when they vl shwo their patch up yaar  be coz of mc both families vl create problems for naskh akshi vl taken by rajshri and naitik vl be gay3 dont knwo wehn naskh vl be togeher boring always they suffer they never show happy married life may be in the maha episode naksh vl be separated and reshmi rishta vl be broken in teh coming days yrkkh vl be boring  to wtch only crying akshi and rajshri  there gay3 and b'ma becoz of reshmi not good days coming yrkkh naksh vl be alone again [separation] when they vl meet really cv's  kyun naksh life itna spoil karahe hain y they leave them alone gay3 and rajshri nahi sudharne wale hai
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
guys chill nothing will hapen wat happened with kaka - kaki kaki planned for child as dadi wanted and kaka wasnt ready bt here there is nothing like and why wud there be an Misunderstanding yaar jwantedly to mc nahi hua na so no chance of Mu ab agar MC track hai toh  naksh baby humare nashibh tab hoga jab show is gonna end so its long tym for shw to end because once baby comes i dont think they'll be able to take the track without leap so
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JAYA_09

may be  family egos naksh vl get separated this time dont know when they vl shwo their patch up yaar  be coz of mc both families vl create problems for naskh akshi vl taken by rajshri and naitik vl be gay3 dont knwo wehn naskh vl be togeher boring always they suffer they never show happy married life may be in the maha episode naksh vl be separated and reshmi rishta vl be broken in teh coming days yrkkh vl be boring  to wtch only crying akshi and rajshri  there gay3 and b'ma becoz of reshmi not good days coming yrkkh naksh vl be alone again [separation] when they vl meet really cv's  kyun naksh life itna spoil karahe hain y they leave them alone gay3 and rajshri nahi sudharne wale hai

chill yaar mc  hua ushme family ka kya dosh yaar i mean she wantdely toh didnt do na things which r to happen happen u cant blame anyone for that so chill there wont be any misunderstanding as there is no reason infact this is the phase where both husband and wife shud be supportive to each other
kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh nooo
its a sad news...
if mc happens...naitik should support akshiii
he should be there for her for every thing...
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!!! It would be Worst Trackever by YRKKH...Pls CVs don't show Akshi's MC we want Naksh child
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😭 oh no dat is soo sad..lets see
i'll not comment till the news is confirmed...i just expect that whatever CV's show, they show it sensibly ..this is a very sensitive topic n it needs to be dealt with a lot of seriousness...
_Divya_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

i'll not comment till the news is confirmed...i just expect that whatever CV's show, they show it sensibly ..this is a very sensitive topic n it needs to be dealt with a lot of seriousness...

👏👏👏ill also do the same...as i know k YRKKH mei kuch b bina matlab nahi aayega😃😃