Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia1000 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mehruali84

Hy Sonia love ur concept I personally think that shashank n Padma reaction to all this stupid track had been ignored being parents n I really like that Padma is angry with riddhima pls continue n add me to ur pm list

Thank you n I'll surely PM u next time😊
sonia1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

nice start...but the best part is riddhima taking sid's name in her sleep and that too in front of armaan...plz continue soon

Thanx yaar
sonia1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: miss_cullen

Yayy another SR FF!! awesome start!! now really looking forward to see how the story will unfold!! :D Can't wait to see Riddhima realizing that her heart, body & soul belongs to one man, Siddhant Modi!! ;) cont soon!!

Thanx🤗
Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ur welcome 😊
RestlessWriter thumbnail

Sonia!!!

Aha so I see you've finally taking to writing.. N I must say you are doing a great job dear.. As they say "Well begun is half done.." The intro was great.. I agree that I think Shashank and Padma's perspective of the whole issue was grossly overlooked as were so many other things in the CVs hurry to unite AR in the ending parts of DMG..

N needless to say, my favourite part is Riddhima saying Sid's name in her sleep 😆 serves the prupose of a tight slap on you-know-who's face 😆

Continue super soon

Tc

Cheers

Neet
superxuberant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey a nice start
pl add me to ur pm list
harshita_sahni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome start thankss continue soon
Mrs.Dravid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
good job
plz continue soon n pm me
sr-medha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeahhh!!!!
Another SR FF...

nice start...
Plz update super soon
PM me when u update
sonia1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neet06

Sonia!!!

Aha so I see you've finally taking to writing.. N I must say you are doing a great job dear.. As they say "Well begun is half done.." The intro was great.. I agree that I think Shashank and Padma's perspective of the whole issue was grossly overlooked as were so many other things in the CVs hurry to unite AR in the ending parts of DMG..

N needless to say, my favourite part is Riddhima saying Sid's name in her sleep 😆 serves the prupose of a tight slap on you-know-who's face 😆

Continue super soon

Tc

Cheers

Neet

Thanx🤗. Her parents r going to play a very important role😉