Frequent Posters

Fantasy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
when will you update your SS??
_ArTi4ever_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
such a wonderful os in all sense...loved every bit of it..i m still in a blushing mode😳 great job sis🤗🤗
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Writer note

hello friends...

Thank u sooo much friends for ur beautiful comments n responce🤗🤗🤗

i am really happy to see ur responce..🤗

here is next update...i know you all r wanted to know the reaon of Mayur seperation n u ll know about it in coming parts...😳

Love

Maria...remember me in your prayers😳
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Part 3

Nupur made cup of coffee for her and went towards the T.V lounge and sat on sofa ..it was as usual boring,dull day for her..she always tried to show others that she was happy but it was not true..Diya her sister too knew very well Nupur loves Mayank a lot she could never forget him but she wanted her to moved on in her life to forgot that person who had hurt her badly..who broke her trust'.

Nupur was flipping the pages of magazine as well enjoying her coffee when door bell rang..

It was 9'o clock at night'

She looked up

"is waqt kaun aya ho ga"she thought and closed the magazine. she kept the magazine on table and walked towards the door..

As she opened the door she heard the voice of one of important person in her life'..

"mama"a little Arnav was standing on door while a huge smile was playing on his face as he saw his mother after many days..

"Arnav"

She bent down on floor and hugged him tightly while tears were flowing from her eyes

Arnav too hugged his mother tightly as he had fear in his heart to loose his mother..

Nupur cupped his face in her hands and kissed all over his face lovingly'Arnav softly wiped off her tears'

"Mama why are you crying" he asked as he saw tears in her mother eyes'he sweetly kissed on Nupur's cheek..

"I am crying as I saw my baby after many days"she said again lovingly kissing his cheeks..

She took his in her arms  and turned her face towards door..she did not close the door as she knew Mayank must be outside the house..her heart beat starting fast as she thought about Mayank..

"there is chilly air outside..he will be ill I should call him inside"she thought and looked towards the door'.

"no..why I do care him?he is not a child..he can do whatever he want"she thought

"mama I miss you so much"she came out of her thoughts as she heard  Arnav voice..

"my baby miss me..your mama is so bad na,,,she left you alone..but your mama too miss you..as your mama loves you so much"she said lovingly caressed his cheeks and kissed them softly

Tears were coming out from her already puffy eyes..

"no my mama is so gorgeous,cute,sweet and the world best mama"Arnav said as he was not agreed what Nupur was saying about herself..he did not know what was differences between his parents ,what the reason of their separation but he wanted both of them in his life as he was incomplete without both of them'he needed both his parent's love care'

"Mama please don't cry"he said and wiped off her tears with his little hands..Nupur kissed his hands lovingly..

She sat in sofa taking his in her arms and talking about his diet,his usual routine while Arnav was cuddling up in her lap..

Nupur thoughts were again and again were drifting towards Mayank as it was chilled weather and he was standing outside'..

She was telling him his favorite story and in no time he get into deep sleep..his head was in Nupur's lap while his hands were tightly clutched her shirt..

She kissed his forehead

"I am sorry Arnav.. i know I am doing wrong..there is not your fault..it was Mayank fault what he did and I will never forgive him Never"

She wiped her tears

She looked at clock it was 10'o clock..

"He must be waiting for Arnav.."

"Di bhi ghar pe nahi hai..woh Arnav ko Mayank ke pas chor deti..i don't want to face him."she thought and looked at Arnav face a beautiful and content smile was playing on his face as he was in her mother's arms'..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"I don't know what i do?if I went inside Nupur will get  tense"

"I should try to talk to her..may she listen me..may she give me one chance to prove myself innocent"he was thinking when his eyes fell on the most precious person in his life'..

Nupur was coming towards him taking Arnav in her arms'..

It was his complete family'he Nupur and Arnav'..

Their eyes met for a fraction of second both could feel pain ,love ,pain of separation in each other eyes''.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is next part...i hope u ll liked it..do comments n press like tab if u liked it😳

Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mria beautiful update dear
loved mother-son scene
but its still mysterious????
why Nups dont believe mayank
what was his fault...?????
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5