Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
🤣

nafaye  what can i say (head in my hands) omg Nazim doesnt know what hit him, the two kalakari sisters
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Me continued:

Ayesha parents called his parents up who was in chandigarh. They happily accepted the marriage proposal and this time the whole family went to india to get them married.

Nazim who was in the room waiting for her to come inside. He stood by the window and shook his head. He was restless seeing her. :O

Ayesha who was restless seeing him, was annoyed that nafisa wasn't letting her go.

The marriage had been fixed in 3 days. Nafisa was getting jealous. Jealous evil sister ayesha thought. She sneakily went to nazim room and locked the door.

There, both standing there. Ayesha runs to him and hugs him tightly: dnt u ever leave me otherwise I make a fuss and throw tantrums which u not seen before

Nazim: okay dnt u worry. See me in 3 days time. I need to sort that gia out.

Ayesha, nafisa and family went to the hostel and stayed there. The next day they went to gt a bridal lengha and do her bidaai.

3 days later.

Nazim and ayesha gets married in a muslim nikkah cermony and did her bidaai and her family went back to the UK
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Oii hoye I love ur part nafisa.

Suk ben blame nafisa for spoiling me. As I win getting nazim not her jealous sister big bahara
Whoop whoop
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ayesha_78

Oii hoye I love ur part nafisa.

Suk ben blame nafisa for spoiling me. As I win getting nazim not her jealous sister big bahara
Whoop whoop

Yah the witch cut me out on her update saying Nazim preferred her to me...I didn't want it to resort to a cat fight so I let her have him, will see where we will take it, maybe I will snatch him from her...because of a problem after marriage who knows.  
-Nafisa- thumbnail
ok chote, wait for it, update coming from me.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Nafisa we will see dnt forget am writing with u on this ff xx

In the end I have myself killed and nazim will blame you for it :D
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Am gonna update tmz bed time sooon after ur part nafisa
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Part 5: Nafisa

Nafisa observed the marriage and noticed something about Aham he was constantly trying to engage her in conversation, asking her about her routines, he was complementing her on her physical appearance and on top of that that when they went back home, he wanted to exercise with her to keep the motivation up 😉 ðŸ˜›

She noticed that Ayesha was looking at her often when Aham approached her and sort to engage her in conversation, and knew her sister thought her jealous of her, but as her younger sister had won the man anyway, she thought a small flirtation would go a long way in getting back at her sister for stealing him away when the plan was to share him between them.

Nafisa reflected on the conversations that had happened with Aham especially the recent one about exercising, when she was alone about to go to sleep, and turned over and wacked her pillow and concluded she knew the game she was no young dbutante out of the school room, but she was wise enough to not fall into this trap, she knew Aham was a strong domineering type himself and with her being of the same character, they would often have a clash of wills.

6 months later back home in the UK, Nafisa walked into a conversation between Ayesha at her parents home and it seems she was unable to fall pregnant, and was crying pitifully, Nafisa explained it could be they hadn't given it enough time or it could be her husbands' fault too, that both should go check themselves out.

Meanwhile, Aham and her had become very close friends, exercising together and Nafisa advising him how to manage his modelling career but Aham desperately wanted to to star in an action film, more of the same of Salman Khan would act in, Nafisa was putting him in touch with various firms she had worked in which were into producing Bollywood flicks. Aham was in the middle of various casting sessions and was extremely busy and excited in the new direction his life was going in, his wife wanted to fall pregnant was a bit of a drag and he hated the constant calls to go into hospital for IVF and all manner of things she wanted him to do to fall pregnant. 

Nafisa was also busy putting her career first, but she was getting lonely, Aham had several times shown interest in her, but as he was married to her sister, she always said No. However as time went by Aham and Ayesha became more and more distant, he was now starring in his first picture and it was going great, but unfortunately he never spent any time with his wife, who was now finished studying and was tied to an NHS job as a Psychiatrist. It was now 1 year after marriage, Aham confessed to Nafisa that his marriage to her sister was more or less over, that they were pretending for the sake of the family, Nafisa didn't want to listen to sweet talk, so she challenged him to leave her sister first and see how it panned out.

Aham left Ayesha, but Ayesha having noticed for 6 months that her husband was not her own, but preferred his work to devoting any time on her, accepted her loss graciously...😆

Nafisa insisted Aham get a formal divorce from Ayesha...when that came through 2 years later. They pursued a relationship together.

You take it up now Ayesha... 
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 13 years ago
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Ayesha falls pregnant just after two years. She tells nafisa and nazim about it and also tells them this is the end of me, the baby getting aborted. This is when nafisa and nazim relationship had begun. Engagement had been dne. All was left was real marriage.

Ayesha was upset. Nafisa had dragged her too much with this nazim thing. She was possible irritated. She hated both and wanted revenge.

Nazim got hurt. What had he done. She finished her career and became a psychiatrist and was too busy herself in nhs with other doctors. She hid this news since 2 months and now its getting aborted.

Nazim later on comes to know ayesha has aborted the baby of his and now planning to get herself killed as she can't stay away from him and loved him more than her life whil nazim thought who do I love?

Simply he got the answer it was non other than ayesha. He was grieved.

Nazim ran to ayesha apartment and saw several police officers and ambulance there. He saw ayesha had commit suicided herself and had passed away, leaving a letter to nazim about all the kalakarni of nafisa.

He began reading it and was shocked to know how both were die hard fans of his, but came to know ayesha had loved him dearly while nafisa wanted him 1st handed so ayesha gave him to her. Now he comes to know nafisa kalakarni and was shocked.

He cried bitterly and remembered ayesha.

He goes up to nafisa and slaps her for her deeds and tells her: take ur ring back. I dnt need such cheap woman like u, who had made her own sister suicide. Shall I tell you one thing, I had never loved u but ayesha dearly. She was my life, my gem.

Now ayesha has gone from the world due to her sisters bitter deeds and nazim had left nafisa to continue on with his movie and sns show and spent time with his mother to take the burden off him.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
You know sis, I was laughing the beginning with you saying that after 2 years of separation you fell pregnant then informed Aham of it then decided to abort it, sin and then kill yourself further sin, but then you made Aham hate me, wow you are really are a witch sis...let me see what I can write to pass this off, gosh girl, you've got me.