Posted: 13 years ago
Shame shame big buhara no cover him in burkha we rot in india
Me and jaan together hmm nice idea aahhh
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: avivakirk

U should have given Nafi th echloro & escaped with him.😆

😆 so true we came back with 4 and half bottles unused. hahaha.
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

First things first...Eli congratulations on becoming a Goldie, keep posting everyday and progress further up.

Now with regards to our plans for Aham, yes they came to naught, but Ayesha and now yourself think I was a bit hasty in the OS, as we could have cleaned him up and had our way with him...😆

As we were depriving all his female fans from seeing him, we would have had to dress him up in a full burkha, with only his eyes being visible in public, and pretend he was a girl...😛

That (burka) would have been the ideal plan to whisk him off & keep him for yourselves guys from all the gals drooling over him!
Thanks ! I don't think anyone noticed I became a goldie.
Edited by avivakirk - 13 years ago
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
4 and a half bottles yea ano. Expand it more big sis. And aviva I just do have energy to write soo fast that I sweat out. I wrote 4 chapters today which nafisa missed 3 chapters
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Congrats aviva for being a goldie
avivakirk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayesha_78

Congrats aviva for being a goldie

Thanks Ayesha!
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Welcome aviva.
Guess what the ff I wrote the next chapter was about. Aehem slaps rashi hard u lot have to read it and aehem accepts gopi before going swiss
avivakirk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayesha_78

Welcome aviva.
Guess what the ff I wrote the next chapter was about. Aehem slaps rashi hard u lot have to read it and aehem accepts gopi before going swiss

I look forward to reading that.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
I am continuing from the last part as am in the os as well:

Me and big bahara(nafisa) are in the plane sitting dow. Ayesha is arguing : what the hell sis, u stopped me romancing with that big chap, and you dragged me here in this place. Fool u have 4 remaining bottles use that.

Nafisa thought for a while and ayesha stood up: everyone please listen there is a bomb in the plane, I am not sitting in here.

She whispered to nafisa : no time to think big bahara, either come with me to nazim or go back to the uk

Everyone comes out and ayesha runs outside to try and find nazim. Where was he she thought.

She already dumped her sister at the airport with the rest of the guys.

Nafisa on the other hand was annoyed. First ayesha didn't want him as he got 2 broken teeths so what's now. Lemme dump her here and let me go back to uk.

Nazim is thinking: that chote is beautiful. She will suit me, but where will I find her, o m g her older sister is just to arrogant and obsessed while chote isn't.

Ayesha finds nazim at the sets again. He was still injured. Rupal, gia gathered around him, asking what had happened. Ayesha barges inside and told them nazim knows her.

Nazim stood up and smiled. She dragged him out of the casts surrounding him and spoke: jaan see you had to dump me with that sisterr of mines, forget her, lemme take you to hospital...

Gia, vishal, rupal, rucha stood there glared at them and nazim spoke : she's a fan of mines and left with her..

Gia is hurt as she loved him but can't express her feelings to him but nazim already slapped her twice on the set due to her irritating him and even told her, he aint marrying her and never will love her as she isn't his type

Nafisa planned to stay in mumbai to continue with the abduction while nazim and ayesha are getting along with each other...

P.s nafisa u continue on
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG...you witch you made me into the conniving sister waiting in the wings to abduct Aham from you my own baby sister <shakes head> a snake in the grass.

Part 3

Okay continuation...

Nafisa, looked at the time and was worried about her sister, they were both British and didn't know how this foreign country operates really, they had come here full of confidence as they were the two of them and would conquer what they desired and have it for themselves and deprive all other female fans from seeing him again, well except when we brought him back to the UK, Nafisa fully intended to share Aham with her sister in marriage she as Biwi No.1 and Ayesha as Biwi No.2, and for Aham to also pursue modelling (so his female fans could still follow his career). 

Now stuck in this heat of India, she thought her younger sister had lost the plot and could not leave and return home as she had to face her parents back in the UK, who would have many questions about Ayesha's disappearance. 

Luckily, Nafisa had put a tracker on Ayesha (in the kidnapping bag pack she had insisted Ayesha wear). So the device indicated where her sister was, she traced her to the hospital, instead of causing a scene in there, she waited outside, she knew in the kidnap bag only one half bottle of chloroform remained, so she gathered the other 4 bottles close to her and hid them in another bag, just in-case Ayesha came back to the van, she didn't want her chote sister to get the upper hand, she noticed when Aham and Ayesha (the double A's) came out of the hospital they were really happy and smiling at each other, and realised the battle was lost, her sister had fallen for him and he in turn seemed to be returning her sister's feelings, however chote was not 18 yet, and she was not leaving the country without her, she would always get the blame from her parents had she abandoned her there in India, so she hatched a plan.

Later that night Aham took Ayesha to his flat, older sister Nafisa donned her best leather tight fitting dominatrix avatar and scaled the building found the flat and kicked the door down (wooden door caved in with a good karate kick aimed right in the middle in a nice Cameron Diaz style...LOL, threw in two bottles of sleeping gas into the flat, put on a gas mask got in the flat and tied up her two charges. She brought the hospital bed up from the Van and doubled them up on the bed facing each other, covered them up with a sheet and called the charter flight company to make arrangements to fly them out as soon as possible, which was only the next morning. 

Meanwhile through the night she would have to babysit the two. Nafisa thought I love kids and don't mind babysitting them as they do what you tell them, but adults, not the same thing...no help for it I will have to tie them up...so at the small airport, where the chartered flight was leaving from, Nafisa tied up Aham to two poles with a distance of 2 meters between them, she had an abundance of rope and when Aham awoke this is the situation he found himself in, Nafisa was leaning on the Van looking him with a sideways look, Aham asked for water, Nafisa gave it to him and explained that he would be flying out with her and her younger sister as originally planned, he said my future, my serial, my fans, Nafisa said exactly, Ayesha and I want you for ourselves, Aham was angry and told Nafisa, I don't want you, I will happily take your sister as she is not dominating and controlling...Nafisa looked at him, and thought Gosh his stunning when his upset, wouldn't I like to keep him trussed up like this at my beck and call for me to play with...but she thought of her sister, which she had put on the table having chloroformed her and sighed all games must come to an end...But made sure to parade several times so Aham could see her great physique, as he was a man who worked really hard on his body she knew though older than her sister her tight toned physique was more than equal to her sisters beauty, she paraded in front of him and told him, very well, we will make the decision of you coming or going to my sister...But she is coming with me no matter what tomorrow.  

The next morning dawned and Ayesha was adamant she didn't want to force Aham to come to the UK with them as he had other priorities that we needed to adhere to as she was in love, Nafisa said very well he stays, but you are coming with me, if you want to pursue this relationship it will have to be long distance until you can convince mum and dad to come and make the arrangements for your marriage okay, Ayesha was still causing a fuss, Nafisa didn't suffer fools gladly, she immediately threatened her sister with a karate chop to drop kick her where she stood ðŸ˜† and that was the end of the matter. The two sisters left of the UK and this time arrived home and explained the whole story to they parents, who immediately scolded Nafisa for being a bad influence on her younger sister and told her to stay quiet whilst they spoke to Aham's family about the Rishta of Ayesha to Aham.

You take it up now Ayesha...LOL.
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 13 years ago